Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428730 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2013
@pofolo,
That is quite an innovation!

Does this double LNB come ready made or did you construct it yourself?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2013
@ ganex, the name is STAR GOLD.
@ George d,
it came ready made, one of my oga just got my attention to it, so i decided to share with the house.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
@pofolo,

Ok. That is quite something. It removes all the stress from tying of wires, modifying
lnb holders, etc.

Well done.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ All
INSTALLING A 1TB HARDDRIVE INSIDE AN SRT 4910 HD DECODER
Caution: Read everything to the end before you decide to commence this modification on your receiver.

This is just the second phase of a project which was begun some weeks back. The things you'll require are;
* Soldering iron
* Soldering Lead(quality type for neat soldering)
* cleaning brush or sucker(for elctronics; not really needed if all goes well)
* An Original Nokia usb cable (CA-101)

* Screw driver
* 1TB Seagate Expansion harddrive( Usb 3.0v because of it's size. Also note the exact size of the drive space when you
connect it to your computer)

* 3 pieces of plastic strips( depending on the size of the drive, only 2 might be needed)
* Some white glue

Disassembling the srt 4910 HD receiver
There are 5 screws holding the outer casing together. A screw at each side of the box and three more at the rear end of the receiver. First unscrew this and take the cover off. Now unscrew the two screws holding the front panel usb connector from the front panel casing and unplug it's cable from the mother board.

Now turn over the PCB of the USB connector. The base of this board is where the installing work is going to be done.

Preparation
External Hardrives
Harddrives by default are in NTFS format. For the Srt 4910 HD to be able to read it, it has to be reformatted to FAT 16 or FAT 32. Preferably, formatting to FAT 32 is ideal because of the speed of data transfer. Windows can only format to sizes up to 32GB traditionally. To format drives larger than that, you need to use 3rd party software. Here is where the danger comes in. The popular tool used in formatting harddrives of over 32GB is Swissknife. The version i used for my 500GB harddrive is the Compu App SwissKnife V3. However this app cannot format drives that are over 500GB. Did that and i lost 500GB of drive space on my 1TB harddrive. The software that got my drive space back was Acronis Seagate Disk Wizard. Can be downloaded for free from the official website and also works for Samsung harddrives. Click on ADD NEW DISC. At the (disc selection) column, just select the harddrive that you just attached to your PC/Laptop. If you select the primary harddrive, you might wipe off everything that is on your PC and/or crush it. Select the one you just connected to your PC/Laptop. If you are unclear, check computer from the Start button in windows to know which exact drive you are about to work on/format. After you have selected the right drive, click on the NEXT button. A warning will appear on your screen. Just click OK and move on to the next stage. The next stage is the (initialization options). Select the MBR Layout and click on the NEXT button. The next stage is the (partition creation) stage. Select the drive and click on Create New Partition. Make sure the full drive space has been selected(It should be picked automatically but if it's not, you can input the drive size manually). Then change the FILE SYSTEM to FAT 32. Leave the Partition Letter part as it is and Label the drive as you want under the Partition Label part. Select the Type of Partition as Primary and click on ACCEPT. Now wait for it to be fully formatted into FAT 32.

Nokia CA-101
Cut a length of the cable equal to the width of the receiver (ie. from the front to the back).

Make sure you twist the edges of the wires and apply a small amount of lead on the edges.

You do this so you don't apply unnecessary amounts of Lead on the PCB of the front Usb connector later on in the cause of your installation. In the Nokia CA-101 cable there are 4 wires. I chose this cable because there is less guess work as you know exactly which cable goes where(It is a standard usb cable with the right colour coding scheme unlike the chinese ones that might have one cable colour for all the inner wires). The normal usb 1.0 pinout is;

USB 1.x/2.0 standard pinout Pin
Name ---Cable---color-------------------Description
1-------VBUS----Red (or Orange)--------+5 V
2-------D(−)----White (or Gold)----------Data −
3-------D(+)----Green-------------------Data +
4-------GND-----Black (or Blue)----------Ground
This is the exact pinout configuration and colours you will notice in the Nokia CA-101 cable with and extra line for shielding. You can decide to attach that or not, the setup will still work if configured well.

Installation
From the image below

Start soldering the wires at the base of the front Usb connector's PCB with the red wire being the first, followed by the white, the green and then the black for the ground. You can also attach the mesh used for shielding the cable to the last point to make the connection complete(ie. if you want). Make sure non of the terminals are connected together in anyway. You should have something like this(after you have installed it back into the front panel anyway)

Now connect your usb(B) side of your nokia cable to the harddrive and plug in the cable for the front usb panel connection back onto the main mother board of the Srt 4910 HD as in the image below and turn on your receiver.

Test all the PVR functions on your receiver to check if everything works perfectly. If you have an extra USB pendrive, check the back/rear USB port too to see if the receiver can recognize that too. After successful testing, turn off your receiver, unplug the external harddisk.

Space in the receiver is a bit scarce so carefully but gently remove the harddrive from it's casing. I found a place just between the RF outputs and the card reader on my receiver. Apply a little glue at the base of the harddrive and attach a piece of plastic to it as in the image below.

You do this because the drive will be sitting directly on a heat sink and you wouldn't want it to get in direct contact which the metal casing of your harddrive. See below for clarification

Wait for the glue to dry. Then place it in the area as indicated in the in the image below. Make sure you place a piece of that thin plastic at the side that will come into contact with the RF Outputs of the receiver as those two also generate a lot of heat.

Now you can now start fixing everything back in the way and manner in which you took it out in reverse.

Results of Testing
*The receiver works smoothly in terms of PVR functions with harddrives than with pendrives. Don't actually know why
*Heat conditions of the receiver is normal as checked after a 24hr runtime (It's been 3 days or so now since it done and
everything is working perfectly.

Advantages
*Skip annoying adverts TimeShift mode
*In Heavy rains, you always have saved up entertainment to recall from harddrive and watch. No (No or Bad Signals) on
your screen
*Pause live TV and continue exactly where you left off
*Set receiver to record your favourite shows when you are even not around
*Rewind and Fast-forward any programs you want or watch a slow motion of that very crucial goal or that referee's
decision.
*Save your important stb files like you server acc, channel lists and firmwares right on your receiver.
(Just had another idea, with the right software the internal processor of the srt 4910 can use space on this internal drive as a virtual memory to allow it to perform extra functions beyond the capabilities of it's current in built memory allocation. Anyway that is just a thought)

CAUTION
There are only two micro-controllers responsible for usb functionality in the Srt 4910 HD. One controls the front port and the other the rear port. Since the front port has been split leaving an extra front external usb connection port and another for your internal harddrive, you should not connect both at the same time (ie. do not connect a pendrive or an external harddrive to the external usb port whiles the internal one is also connected). If this warning is ignored, you will end up damaging or corrupting the chip meant to control your front usb connection and might even translate to the chip/board that controls the front Vacuum Fluorescent Display(VFD) of the receiver and the remote control functions. If you want to use both ports, you will most like be required to install a two-port usb controller between the main srt 4910 hd PCB and the two connectors for you internal harddrive and what will appear in the generic front panel of the receiver. That will be a whole different story. Only one usb devices can be connected to either of the ports at a time.

You can also watch the video of the testing phase here

http://youtu.be/IYr3Xm5BDNk

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Superb work Swordswifter i salute you

swordswifter: @ All
INSTALLING A 1TB HARDDRIVE INSIDE AN SRT 4910 HD DECODER
Caution: Read everything to the end before you decide to commence this modification on your receiver.

This is just the second phase of a project which was begun some weeks back. The things you'll require are;
* Soldering iron
* Soldering Lead(quality type for neat soldering)
* cleaning brush or sucker(for elctronics; not really needed if all goes well)
* An Original Nokia usb cable (CA-101)

* Screw driver
* 1TB Seagate Expansion harddrive( Usb 3.0v because of it's size. Also note the exact size of the drive space when you
connect it to your computer)

* 3 pieces of plastic strips( depending on the size of the drive, only 2 might be needed)
* Some white glue

Disassembling the srt 4910 HD receiver
There are 5 screws holding the outer casing together. A screw at each side of the box and three more at the rear end of the receiver. First unscrew this and take the cover off. Now unscrew the two screws holding the front panel usb connector from the front panel casing and unplug it's cable from the mother board.

Now turn over the PCB of the USB connector. The base of this board is where the installing work is going to be done.

Preparation
External Hardrives
Harddrives by default are in NTFS format. For the Srt 4910 HD to be able to read it, it has to be reformatted to FAT 16 or FAT 32. Preferably, formatting to FAT 32 is ideal because of the speed of data transfer. Windows can only format to sizes up to 32GB traditionally. To format drives larger than that, you need to use 3rd party software. Here is where the danger comes in. The popular tool used in formatting harddrives of over 32GB is Swissknife. The version i used for my 500GB harddrive is the Compu App SwissKnife V3. However this app cannot format drives that are over 500GB. Did that and i lost 500GB of drive space on my 1TB harddrive. The software that got my drive space back was Acronis Seagate Disk Wizard. Can be downloaded for free from the official website and also works for Samsung harddrives. Click on ADD NEW DISC. At the (disc selection) column, just select the harddrive that you just attached to your PC/Laptop. If you select the primary harddrive, you might wipe off everything that is on your PC and/or crush it. Select the one you just connected to your PC/Laptop. If you are unclear, check computer from the Start button in windows to know which exact drive you are about to work on/format. After you have selected the right drive, click on the NEXT button. A warning will appear on your screen. Just click OK and move on to the next stage. The next stage is the (initialization options). Select the MBR Layout and click on the NEXT button. The next stage is the (partition creation) stage. Select the drive and click on Create New Partition. Make sure the full drive space has been selected(It should be picked automatically but if it's not, you can input the drive size manually). Then change the FILE SYSTEM to FAT 32. Leave the Partition Letter part as it is and Label the drive as you want under the Partition Label part. Select the Type of Partition as Primary and click on ACCEPT. Now wait for it to be fully formatted into FAT 32.

Nokia CA-101
Cut a length of the cable equal to the width of the receiver (ie. from the front to the back).

Make sure you twist the edges of the wires and apply a small amount of lead on the edges.

You do this so you don't apply unnecessary amounts of Lead on the PCB of the front Usb connector later on in the cause of your installation. In the Nokia CA-101 cable there are 4 wires. I chose this cable because there is less guess work as you know exactly which cable goes where(It is a standard usb cable with the right colour coding scheme unlike the chinese ones that might have one cable colour for all the inner wires). The normal usb 1.0 pinout is;

USB 1.x/2.0 standard pinout Pin
Name ---Cable---color-------------------Description
1-------VBUS----Red (or Orange)--------+5 V
2-------D(−)----White (or Gold)----------Data −
3-------D(+)----Green-------------------Data +
4-------GND-----Black (or Blue)----------Ground
This is the exact pinout configuration and colours you will notice in the Nokia CA-101 cable with and extra line for shielding. You can decide to attach that or not, the setup will still work if configured well.

Installation
From the image below

Start soldering the wires at the base of the front Usb connector's PCB with the red wire being the first, followed by the white, the green and then the black for the ground. You can also attach the mesh used for shielding the cable to the last point to make the connection complete(ie. if you want). Make sure non of the terminals are connected together in anyway. You should have something like this(after you have installed it back into the front panel anyway)

Now connect your usb(B) side of your nokia cable to the harddrive and plug in the cable for the front usb panel connection back onto the main mother board of the Srt 4910 HD as in the image below and turn on your receiver.

Test all the PVR functions on your receiver to check if everything works perfectly. If you have an extra USB pendrive, check the back/rear USB port too to see if the receiver can recognize that too. After successful testing, turn off your receiver, unplug the external harddisk.

Space in the receiver is a bit scarce so carefully but gently remove the harddrive from it's casing. I found a place just between the RF outputs and the card reader on my receiver. Apply a little glue at the base of the harddrive and attach a piece of plastic to it as in the image below.

You do this because the drive will be sitting directly on a heat sink and you wouldn't want it to get in direct contact which the metal casing of your harddrive. See below for clarification

Wait for the glue to dry. Then place it in the area as indicated in the in the image below. Make sure you place a piece of that thin plastic at the side that will come into contact with the RF Outputs of the receiver as those two also generate a lot of heat.

Now you can now start fixing everything back in the way and manner in which you took it out in reverse.

Results of Testing
*The receiver works smoothly in terms of PVR functions with harddrives than with pendrives. Don't actually know why
*Heat conditions of the receiver is normal as checked after a 24hr runtime (It's been 3 days or so now since it done and
everything is working perfectly.

Advantages
*Skip annoying adverts TimeShift mode
*In Heavy rains, you always have saved up entertainment to recall from harddrive and watch. No (No or Bad Signals) on
your screen
*Pause live TV and continue exactly where you left off
*Set receiver to record your favourite shows when you are even not around
*Rewind and Fast-forward any programs you want or watch a slow motion of that very crucial goal or that referee's
decision.
*Save your important stb files like you server acc, channel lists and firmwares right on your receiver.
(Just had another idea, with the right software the internal processor of the srt 4910 can use space on this internal drive as a virtual memory to allow it to perform extra functions beyond the capabilities of it's current in built memory allocation. Anyway that is just a thought)

CAUTION
There are only two micro-controllers responsible for usb functionality in the Srt 4910 HD. One controls the front port and the other the rear port. Since the front port has been split leaving an extra front external usb connection port and another for your internal harddrive, you should not connect both at the same time (ie. do not connect a pendrive or an external harddrive to the external usb port whiles the internal one is also connected). If this warning is ignored, you will end up damaging or corrupting the chip meant to control your front usb connection and might even translate to the chip/board that controls the front Vacuum Fluorescent Display(VFD) of the receiver and the remote control functions. If you want to use both ports, you will most like be required to install a two-port usb controller between the main srt 4910 hd PCB and the two connectors for you internal harddrive and what will appear in the generic front panel of the receiver. That will be a whole different story. Only one usb devices can be connected to either of the ports at a time.

You can also watch the video of the testing phase here

http://youtu.be/IYr3Xm5BDNk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
George_D: @pofolo,
That is quite an innovation!

Does this double LNB come ready made or did you construct it yourself?
@George d the lnb is available for 1700 in alaba i got it 3months ago
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
God, you dont have to quote that long write-up.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Adex70: @George d the lnb is available for 1700 in alaba i got it 3months ago
adex kindly share something like that next time... @pofolo thats a great one i believe in the nearest future we might have 4 combine lnbs grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
hi guys, can some advice mi on how 2 track multitv on astra 2f, coz i've tried moving my dish abit upward 2 my rite frm dstv position using d tp 12522H1953 but all invain, i'm frm East Africa, mombasa kenya, plz assit . I've nailed other satelites like Amos 5 @17, ses 5, intelsat 28, etc. Thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls house my problem is dat my 69xii went off after downloading ota although d first time it download i correct it by wake it with another fake 69xii but wen it download finished second time it went off patapata pls what do u think i can do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
ganex: pls what is the name of d lnb & price.
That is Monoblock ku lnb i used this on my set-up for 19.e_astra and 13e_hotbird...no diseqc switch needed grin...

www.nairaland.com/odilibe/posts/8
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=greymwasonko]hi guys, can some advice mi on how 2 track multitv on astra 2f, coz i've tried moving my dish abit upward 2 my rite frm dstv position using d tp 12522H1953 but all invain, i'm frm East Africa, mombasa kenya, plz assit . I've nailed other satelites like Amos 5 @17, ses 5, intelsat 28, etc. Thank u Using amos 5 as ur starting point, input 12522 V 19531 patiently move ur dish up slowly definately u will be there, happy hunting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
pls guys whre can i get a good sat finder in lagos, i ve lexium 5110pro or prof sf-500 in mind.i need d price and location in lagos. cos im going to lagos on wednesday to look 4 it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mallamovye(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
IRAPADA: pls guys whre can i get a good sat finder in lagos, i ve lexium 5110pro or prof sf-500 in mind.i need d price and location in lagos. cos im going to lagos on wednesday to look 4 it.
pls which sat wil air kenya vs nigeria on wednessday
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rhymes4luv: Pls house i bought strong srt4940 hd decoder and i want 2 upgrade d decoder so dat biss key wil b wrkin on it, were can i download d software 4 d decoder so dat i can mk use of d biss key. Pls n bdy dat knws abt it shld reply me. Tanx

Dat decoder doesn't have updates, doesn't support biss key. Its just a decoder.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
permie: Superb work Swordswifter i salute you

U needn't have quoted the whole lecture na.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
greymwasonko: hi guys, can some advice mi on how 2 track multitv on astra 2f, coz i've tried moving my dish abit upward 2 my rite frm dstv position using d tp 12522H1953 but all invain, i'm frm East Africa, mombasa kenya, plz assit . I've nailed other satelites like Amos 5 @17, ses 5, intelsat 28, etc. Thank u

Change ur symbol rate to ''v'' and try again.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adedayo101: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
@pofolo_ I tink this lnb shud work for EW16 and joytv on same dish since it works for dstv nd joytv,,or wat do u think?
@george-d.....I salute u sir.pls drop me a message wit ur mail on dedayo303@etisalatng.blackberry.com.. Tanks
@twinskenny... Bros,,longtym. Pls drop me a message as well..need to comm wit u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:51am On Jun 04, 2013
pofolo: A 2sat lnb on a single dish ( 60, 90 n 1m ), for w4 and multi tv
no need for tapes, wires and less stress. just track one of w4 or joytv and the other pops up automatically once connected to a diseqc
...... innovation i say

My only fear with dis is dat it might not be able to pick two sats dat are a bit far apart like 28.2'e and 17'e. Or is the distance between the two lnb's adjustable?

Regards.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2013
olenyi:

My only fear with dis is dat it might not be able to pick two sats dat are a bit far apart like 28.2'e and 17'e. Or is the distance between the two lnb's adjustable?

Regards.
@Olenyi...some Monoblock lnb(s)...are adjustable to set different satellite angles..looks like the one @pofolo ,posted can be adjusted..since it has two adjustable screw...though the one i am using on my 80cm dish is not adjustable ..the good thing is that it has in-built diseqc switch...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2013
adedayo101: @pofolo_ I tink this lnb shud work for EW16 and joytv on same dish since it works for dstv nd joytv,,or wat do u think?
@george-d.....I salute u sir.pls drop me a message wit ur mail on dedayo303@etisalatng.blackberry.com.. Tanks
@twinskenny... Bros,,longtym. Pls drop me a message as well..need to comm wit u

Dayo how far....my contact is in my signature.. u can reach me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2013
greymwasonko: hi guys, can some advice mi on how 2 track multitv on astra 2f, coz i've tried moving my dish abit upward 2 my rite frm dstv position using d tp 12522H1953 but all invain, i'm frm East Africa, mombasa kenya, plz assit . I've nailed other satelites like Amos 5 @17, ses 5, intelsat 28, etc. Thank u
dis is rite frq 4 joy 12523v19500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2013
@ Swordswifter am look 4 harddrive,after that i give the outcome welldon dude!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2013
Jackobite: @ Swordswifter am look 4 harddrive,after that i give the outcome welldon dude!!!

@ Jackobite and Permie
Thanks guys. It's such a thrill when you own something and really understand whatever goes on under it's hood. You might not have produced it, but you are getting closer to understanding it's underlying principles. That's just my motivation. Hope we can all discover something new and share amongst ourselves. My the way jackobite, if you have replied my mail then i still haven't gotten it yet. BR e.mens
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by profsomebody(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mehn, it's gud 2 b bak. Av missed u all. Skul tinz. Pls, i jux bought 4675A decoder, can i get amos on it' nd how?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by profsomebody(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
@MASTER OLENYI. I greet u sire. Kip up d gud work.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
profsomebody: Mehn, it's gud 2 b bak. Av missed u all. Skul tinz. Pls, i jux bought 4675A decoder, can i get amos on it' nd how?

Once any receiver is mpeg 4, u can pull down multi tv. Always read the pack of any receiver before purchase.

profsomebody: @MASTER OLENYI. I greet u sire. Kip up d gud work.

My regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
This observation goes to the users of srt 4922A. I need someone in the house to confirm this. I realized that this particular tp 12418 V 27500 on amos 5 is red on srt 4922A but turns green on srt 4940. This tp comes with channels like TBN Europe, STN and about six other channels. These channels are showing on srt 4940 but not on srt 4922A. Does any user of srt 4922A receive TBN,STN...?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
not active on my daarbox and 22A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2013

Bro,do not exhaust your energy,astra 2f satellite holding multitv beam does not cover your location only western part of Kenya can get it using 90cm dish.You can can only receive it at your location as a fringe satellite using at least 1.6m offset dish and powerful LNB like stargold.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hellooooo Gurus in Ghana: Which store can I get Satellite finder, C-Band LNBF, Conical Scalar ring to buy in Kumasi? Someone help me with answer.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
odilibe: @Olenyi...some Monoblock lnb(s)...are adjustable to set different satellite angles..looks like the one @pofolo ,posted can be adjusted..since it has two adjustable screw...though the one i am using on my 80cm dish is not adjustable ..the good thing is that it has in-built diseqc switch...

@Odilibe.

Thanks for the heads up. Will probably let my dealer know about this to see if he'll start stocking it.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (2351) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84