Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444236 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adexdaprince(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
pls guru in the house, my 4669x are picking only 2 frequencies on amos 5 (11008v 30000 and 11138v 30000) even joytv group and dstv is not working there.pls come to my resscue.ba5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ehisdan(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bencoprof: bro if is going to add the 4th lnb for the etv hyd park,is the lnb wil below amos or above amos?
With that ur picture above u are already on it. Ses5 lnb is what it is all about. Tweak ur ses5 lnb to get the highest signal, input etv frequency then u are good to go.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bowofola213: Plz aw much is strong remote control for 4669x
not more than 300 in lag
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Brite02:

between 1k to 2k depending on your location
Location. indeed. strong remote is sold from 300 to 500 naira. Dont be deceived
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adexdaprince(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
please answer my question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
3 in 1 setup on 90 cm dish covering Amos 5 (17e), Multitv(28.2e) and Dstv(36e)

1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2014
WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING TO MULTITV IT HAS GONE RED SINCE YESTERDAY NITE BY 8PM. I HOPE THEY HAVE NOT CHANGE FREQUENCY OR FOCUS AGAIN?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Pls gurus can i use 90cm dish 2 track idman azerbyjan tv because i gogle i i see dey do show some live matchPls gurus can i use 90cm dish 2 track idman azerbyjan tv because i gogle i i see dey do show some live matchPls gurus can i use 90cm dish 2 track idman azerbyjan tv because i gogle i i see dey do show some live match
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2014
bodetheo: WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING TO MULTITV IT HAS GONE RED SINCE YESTERDAY NITE BY 8PM. I HOPE THEY HAVE NOT CHANGE FREQUENCY OR FOCUS AGAIN?
Lound and clear here in east africa tp 12525H2700
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2014
THANK GOD MULTI TV IS BACK
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
bodetheo: WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING TO MULTITV IT HAS GONE RED SINCE YESTERDAY NITE BY 8PM. I HOPE THEY HAVE NOT CHANGE FREQUENCY OR FOCUS AGAIN?
Wat is d model of ur box? Mine is workin well since.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
It's possible but I added a third single lnb. I used amos 5 as the primary lnb with the 90cm dish facing amos then used a spoon to attach the dual lnb to track multitv first and then Dstv. Will attach pictures later.
Summary of items used are 1 single lnb, 1 dual lnb, 90 Cm dish, a spoon with dish facing 17 east making it a 3 in 1 setup.
Do you gum the spoon to the lnb or tie it with rope
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Uthmanloay: Pls gurus can i use 90cm dish 2 track idman azerbyjan tv because i gogle i i see dey do show some live matchPls gurus can i use 90cm dish 2 track idman azerbyjan tv because i gogle i i see dey do show some live matchPls gurus can i use 90cm dish 2 track idman azerbyjan tv because i gogle i i see dey do show some live match
You can track the satellite,Azerspace 1/Africasat-1A @ 46E, using a dish of 90cm and above on a C-band,using South-south,Nigeria as a landmark,but looking @ the channels on C-band,no Idman Azerbarjan there,except only on Ku-band which beam to Central Asia.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls which satellite beam is trackable with 90cm in abuja
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
bodetheo: THANK GOD MULTI TV IS BACK
Multi TV has been working is ur system. Try this next time it occurs if u r sure is not weather related and ur connection is intact; go to manual scan change d polarity from v to h (or h to v as d case maybe) it will turn green then press exit (not ok so it doesn't rescan) it shld b fine. I hv cos of dis same problem changed lnb, diseqc switch n even cable only to get temporary relief. Gudluck bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ EMMAACHILE.From the pix it seems what you have there is a monoblock lnb and not a dual lnb.
Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dinhodinho(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please, Gurus in the House, Does INFINITY TV still exist, if it does please help me with the Frequency to track it, Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Dinhodinho.NO.The transponder (11139 V DVB-S2 30000-3/4 QPSK) has been taken over by Continental TV.

Dinhodinho: Please, Gurus in the House, Does INFINITY TV still exist?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugochukwu002: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
pls gurus I need frequency for WAP TV on my strong receiver SRT 4922A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ugochukwu002.WAP TV is on Consat Package.
Consat Package => 11294 H DVB-S2 45000-3/4 8PSK

ugochukwu002: pls gurus I need frequency for WAP TV on my strong receiver SRT 4922A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by beejay28: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Qudos to all the gurus, more grace to ur elbows, with everything that i've read and seen on this great platform, I can confidently install about seven (7) different satellites on my own, I just nailed astra 4a today and it took less than 20mins, pls note that astra 4a is not above w7a (w3a) as earlier speculated from some quarters its actually a bit to to the left of w3a while standing in front on the dish, I think people should learn to be truthful, some guys confuse u when u ask questions on this forum, God bless us all, viva FTA!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by segunfms(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
@all
I need someone base in delta state that is Good on cband installation i have a job for.the pperson there its urgent. 08028914868 or segunfms@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
beejay28: Qudos to all the gurus, more grace to ur elbows, with everything that i've read and seen on this great platform, I can confidently install about seven (7) different satellites on my own, I just nailed astra 4a today and it took less than 20mins, pls note that astra 4a is not above w7a (w3a) as earlier speculated from some quarters its actually a bit to to the left of w3a while standing in front on the dish, I think people should learn to be truthful, some guys confuse u when u ask questions on this forum, God bless us all, viva FTA!!!
na wao! [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToCZ7XgFbz0Kqg-ZtfSYZWyjFjPZIrvrVxkCTZsjtH6JzFsuSGWRs-C2Q[/img]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ogojohn: Location. indeed. strong remote is sold from 300 to 500 naira. Dont be deceived

you may be correct when i bought mine it was 1k for srt4669XII. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello hass

Pls I have this maybe silly questions, that need answers from persons with high satelite intellect .

The question is can a ”dish” made with cement or plastic receive/attract signals?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Timijo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonididdy: Hello hass

Pls I have this maybe silly questions, that need answers from persons with high satelite intellect .

The question is can a ”dish” made with cement or plastic receive/attract signals?
Curiousity is the mother of invention. You may try it and share the outcome with us.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
hugman:
Do you gum the spoon to the lnb or tie it with rope
Tied it with copper wire
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
blexxonmak: @ EMMAACHILE.From the pix I seems what you have there is a monoblock lnb and not a dual lnb.
Regards
Its 2 in 1 lnb

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
the point is the 2 in 1 lnb cannot do amos 5 and multitv

what u set up,u used a different lnb for amos and the 2 in 1 for multi/dstv

my point was some guys here claimed that u can do the former ........
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Its 2 in 1 lnb
it's adjustable monoblock lnb!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonididdy: Hello hass

http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/dishes.htm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2014
@emmaachile, i had this type of set up bfor but not wt 2 in 1 lnb. dou dstv was low for me arnd 65%. so i dismantle it. u can still pick either 5 or 7 degree east a lil bit down at the base of amos lnb. got 66% the last tym i tried it. no etv hyde park so i also dismantle it but u can still enjoy bvn nos sport there on sunday 7pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: petrusevents(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.