Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428839 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
am hoping to construct a dish with diameter of 130cm and
radius obviously 65cm, what will be my depth?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
@tonididdy.Depth,d = D^2/(16*F),where D = Aperture Diameter and F= Focal length. E.g for D = 40 cm and F = 25 cm,d = 1600/(16*25) = 4 cm.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
@tonididdy. D = 130 cm.D/2 = 65 cm.What is your focal lenght F?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
EMMAACHILE: 3 in 1 setup on 90 cm dish covering Amos 5 (17e), Multitv(28.2e) and Dstv(36e)
nice settings... As said dat d satellite re in arc to compesate d curvature of d earth.... D offset lnb has to move right! As shown above... Nyc work emma! Nyc work.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
blexxonmak: @tonididdy. D = 130 cm.D/2 = 65 cm.What is your focal lenght F?
f/d=0.25-0.35 or 0.5
f=0.25d, where d=130
f=0.25x130=32.5cm

or

f=0.35x130=45.5cm

or

f=0.5x130=65cm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
taking f=65cm;

depth, c = 1302/16*65
c =16.25cm

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 3:09am On Sep 30, 2014
FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE AND AWARENESS Interactive Lnb and Cable Modem to receive Internet on Daarsat Position.. Triple Play plug and Play Solution grin grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala123: 3:30am On Sep 30, 2014
blexxonmak: @femochy.Go to XCam and select Open Patch.Edit the Biss key or input the frequency of the channel u desire to unscramble
Hello, plz is there away to open and edit Biss keys in Digisat HD boxes? Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Molayan: 4:47am On Sep 30, 2014
House pls help out, my multi tv ve been red since saturday. I guess its general and if not help me on how to go about it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam0: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Molayan: House pls help out, my multi tv ve been red since saturday. I guess its general and if not help me on how to go about it.
tuesday matches
psg vs barcelona irib tv3 & etv cape
roma vs man city irib varzesh
wednesday
atlentico madrid vs juventus irib tv3
galatasary vs arsenal irib varzesh
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2014
Who can assist me on irib pls. I Don try and try but I couldn't nail d bird.....i need direction pls.

180cm dish. ......madalla niger state
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2014
@Molayan.Multi TV is alive and well here.Troubleshoot ur system.Check your lnb and dish alignment.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Adex70: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE AND AWARENESS Interactive Lnb and Cable Modem to receive Internet on Daarsat Position.. Triple Play plug and Play Solution grin grin

is this available here in Nigeria or u just picked photos up from the internet?

that exact photo is on the wikipedia page of a sat ISP that has stopped business
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls how do i get dis etv hyde park and etv cape town. Do dey show any other live matches apart from tuesday epl or are dere other valuable stations on dat position?
Lastly, is it posible for me 2 add an LNB 2 a multi tv set up 2 get it? Pls am waitin 4 ur response. Thx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Rotimiseyi: Pls how do i get dis etv hyde park and etv cape town. Do dey show any other live matches apart from tuesday epl or are dere other valuable stations on dat position?
Lastly, is it posible for me 2 add an LNB 2 a multi tv set up 2 get it? Pls am waitin 4 ur response. Thx
I also need a response to these questions!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
gurus can Duhok Tv be tracked in nigeria, Wats d dish size
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: I also need a response to these questions!
Rotimiseyi: Pls how do i get dis etv hyde park and etv cape town. Do dey show any other live matches apart from tuesday epl or are dere other valuable stations on dat position?

about having etv and multitv on same dish I dunno

etv shows Tuesdays UCL and someone said they showed 12.45 Liverpool and 3pm manutd match this Saturday .truth is its an unpredictable channel so best bet is to check on it everytime there's a game on if they'll air it.

find the frequency on previous pages...after tracking multitv, standing at the back of your dish , move the dish to your left and face the dish completely to the sky until u hit green.

goodluck and hope m right lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by beejay28: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2014
tonididdy:

etv shows Tuesdays UCL and someone said they showed 12.45 Liverpool and 3pm manutd match this Saturday .truth is its an unpredictable channel so best bet is to check on it everytime there's a game on if they'll air it.

find the frequency on previous pages...after tracking multitv, standing at the back of your dish , move the dish to your left and face the dish completely to the sky until u hit green.

Its to the left while facing ur dstv dish, just immediately after w7a (w3a)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
irukandji89:

There are two yoruba channels on daarsat located on amos 5 satellite.

Faaji and yotomi.

Lots of info on that satellite exist already on this thread.

Search for it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
irukandji89:

There are two yoruba channels on daarsat located on amos 5 satellite.

Faaji and yotomi.

Lots of info on that satellite exist already on this thread.

Search for it.
@ ishe25 tanx guys...pls any surest tp?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Did anyone notice that channel5 on multitv has been scrambled?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is the best to make your dish, just provide for yourself with 60cm dish, then use ur tape to measure the diameter, the focal lenght which is the distance between the LNB and bottom of the dish and also the dept of the dish, then substitute these parameters with the new dish you are going to construct, that is the ratio of the 60cm dish, that is the perfect way to construct your new dish, hope it helps.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
astanco: Did anyone notice that channel5 on multitv has been scrambled?
yea! its true on 69z...hmmm! i trust guys sha,of what good is it anyway
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can I track d etv cape town and Amos on 90cm dish together?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
hmmm! watching this program on TV3 called "trisha" on multitv,meen! its crazy...i don't even know what to class it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
tonididdy:

Thanks,I already have Amos5 on a 90cm dish,I want to knw if I can add d Etvcape town on same dish like d pic in previous page,is it possible to track!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
@HIGHESTPOPORI. Yes you can.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
blexxonmak: @HIGHESTPOPORI. Yes you can.
Ok thanks,which should I track first before adding d second?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
jman77: @ ishe25 tanx guys...pls any surest tp?
10008v30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
beejay28:

Its to the left while facing ur dstv dish, just immediately after w7a (w3a)
True talk,Viva FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
@HIGHESTPOPORI.Track Amos 5 first.Place the Astra 4A/SES 5 lnb at the right hand side and below that of Amos 5.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Toscoas2(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
plz urgently I need tracking frequency for irib tv3 pls am work Knw it now but can't get it.....urgent pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.