Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5439569 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by muryknt(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
How can I wake up strong 4669X11 from MyTV protocol download 12522H30000. Pls I need help urgently. If its email, dis is my email: muryknt@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
sokopion:

You have noting
That I may want to look at those I want to look I have already check
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
sokopion:

You have noting
That I may want to look at those I want to look I have already check
So you were only boasting?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Haba,
Look at this one calling me @ 10:40pm because of free-to-air, on a sunday from nairaland.......

If only you know how my day had been ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm so u post malware as links for people to click and follow and once there do that you have access to all their private stuff! Beware HACKERS ARE RELIABLY TO DIE YOUNG
sokopion:
Example kwameking I know him .he is in Kumasi Atonsu .he is installer
I have use network to check his computer and everything he save in there but he never know.

This is 100% true
I have his number I have his pictures I know the bank he save .I know his house number
I know his voters id number. His NHS id number
I know everything about him

But he never know me I have never bean to his house before
How did I know all this?
User name GHone use to change users name here I fine it easy I have his phone IME I have his IP address I have his phone number
And I have his pictures

Many of you here don't know how internet work

I love my young brother who just marriad
Some time to come he will be guru in many things and may want to cover this but he can notdo by then

If any of the few user I mention think that am joking they can just challenge and I will post even the money they have in there Accout there pictures and everything they ask me to
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
"I WANT TO BUY THIS DEVICE"
Pls all the members of nairaland, if anyone know where i can get "phone unlock box with latest software" in Abuja or anyone that has partner in Lagos and Abuja should call me on 08069338224 for negosiation,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by positivelucky(m): 3:16am On Apr 20, 2015
new channel NDTV(Niger Delta Television) is now on astra 2f(multi TV).just blindscan ur receiver.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
1.8m dish nilesat 7w signal on Qsat and Strong.

The signal not stable on Qsat. It fluctuates between 62 and 98%. I am thinking it could be diseqc or cable problem.
On strong 4669xii, fluctuation between 50% and 53%.
See pictures below
plz wia do u reside?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
safex:

plz wia do u reside?
Lokoja
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Lokoja
is it possible to show us ur dish set up for the nilesat cox I based in zamfara to see weather if a may able to received it here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2015
ksliman:
is it possible to show us ur dish set up for the nilesat cox I based in zamfara to see weather if a may able to received it here
Lol. I am not close to where to get the pictures. What do you want to see again? Zamfara should receive nilesat easily. Track Aljazeera Tp and blindscan to get others.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2015
see me trouble i was enjoying my beans very well i saw a new software update for str4950 and i upgrade to v3.20 now my beans refuse to done,i cant even put maggi inside na wah ooo,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. I am not close to where to get the pictures. What do you want to see again? Zamfara should receive nilesat easily. Track Aljazeera Tp and blindscan to get others.
I'm receiving aljazeera with 10992v27500 but that 11938v27500 and 11785v27500 for dubai one it wouldn't show up, that y I ask you cox if you are getting it in lokoja with 1.8m we supposed to have here too coz we even closer to the sattelite fringe than your area
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Yonderguy:
Please gurus in the house should help me interpret this satellite (Thaicom 6) footprint 78°E in the following view:
1) Does it cover Nigeria?
2) Can 90cm dish nail the bird?
3) How can one use a motorized 1.8m to nail this bird seeing that it's below horizon?
4) If one want to use a C-band lnb on a 90cm dish, how and with what will one attach the lnb?
The map below!

Hello Yonderguy,
Thaicom 5/6 at 78.5°E is very much receivable in Nigeria as the beam covers this part of the globe.
And, contrary to your statement, it is not below the horizon as I am receiving it on my motorised 3 -in-1 dish.
However, you will need up to 1.8m dish size to receive it. I'm not sure about the 90cm bit but you can give it a shot.
Late last year, I did a compilation of satellites receivable in this part of the world along with tracking frequencies and
Thaicom 5/6 was among them along with Apster 7. You may want to refer to it here for details:

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/620#26944006

As for using c band lnb on 90cm, this has been done before in this forum. You will need a special scaler to attach
the lnb to the dish. Just check the pictures and also you can go directly to the original posts by clicking the links.

https://www.nairaland.com/331817/official-thread-free-air-satellite/54#5165410
https://www.nairaland.com/331903/newbie-satellite-installation-introduce-yourself/26#9875882

By the way, credits go to microgiant and odilibe.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2015
agkilis:
see me trouble i was enjoying my beans very well i saw a new software update for str4950 and i upgrade to v3.20 now my beans refuse to done,i cant even put maggi inside na wah ooo,
i have used the old pot to cook the beans its ok now the maggi has settled well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2015
xnnalvin:

D 1 wit lmb holder 7east,followed by 16e,irib 20east,late mbc26east den multi tv...vry rof setup..
9z update bro, buh i fink u shld hav snap d dish 4rm front and back as dat'll explain it beta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Anyone with STR 4669 for sale? My 4330 is outdated and I want to dispose of it. I'm in lagos. Very urgent.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
please guys .... sir odlibi and George ..and others I need startimes frequency and position..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
flashyberry:
please guys .... sir odlibi and George ..and others I need startimes frequency and position..
11241 h 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
flashyberry:
Startime-mux on 10east c band..track with Chinese MUX/3652 v 20160
http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/StarTimes-TV.html
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
safex:

9z update bro, buh i fink u shld hav snap d dish 4rm front and back as dat'll explain it beta
yes because from the front 7e should be lifted up than amos 5.and the space between the bar and the LMB holder,els that guy will track for more than 4 hours and will not hit the bird
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
sokopion:
Example kwameking I know him .he is in Kumasi Atonsu .he is installer
I have use network to check his computer and everything he save in there but he never know.

This is 100% true
[b]Hello mr Moderator and distinguished members, please allow me to teach this RAT called sokopion some sense.

@ SOKOPION, You are a liar from birth. Your behavior like that of an owl, hooting at night and sleeping in the day doesn't make you wise. You are next to nothing when it comes to IT knowledge. I'm more intelligent than you so stop these your infantile tricks.

I contacted you in 2013 for 1.8m dish, you remember? I talked to you through emails, you remember? Because of your shady dealings, you didn't want me to know your whereabouts.
It turned out that you didn't even own any satellite shop. I gave you my phone number but you refused to give me yours. You think a lot of years have passed, you have re-branded yourself as Sokopion and now telling me you have my full details.

Do you know any of these numbers: 0243 75 50 85 or 0202 19 66 12 ? You think you are so smart. I know who you more than you can imagine.
Apart from you saving my pictures from whats app, where again? In your naivety, you believed when I told you through the message that I was an installer in Atonsu-Ksi? I realized your high propensity to fraud was becoming legendary, so I decided to give you wrong info about myself.

Do you now realize you are fowl, which thinks it has a found shelter but not knowing its anus is exposed to public ridicule?

I'm never a resident in Atonsu. I'm not even an installer. Let someone say he knows me in Kumasi and that I'm an installer. Since 2009, I've not stayed in Kumasi for more than 1 month. I used to come to Kumasi during Semester breaks to help my brother who owns a satellite store and that was even my undergraduate time. Do you know the city where I currently live? Right now I want you to state City where I'm and the University campus I'm writing this post from. Sick person, you lie under your bed and post trash.

I'll inform some Kumasi guys who are members here to login and tell the whole world who truly you so-called Sokopion are, and the work I, Kwame-King do. Stupid empty barrel, Sokopion.

I'm challenging you to mention the name of my BANK, produce duplicate of my ID card. You pathological liar! I have never registered National Health Insurance before but you say you have my NHI. The only card I have is my university student ID card(both first degree and masters degree) and my voters ID which I have never even made scanned copies of them before. So where did you get my ID or are you a dwarf?

The only way if any, you can get details of my Bank account is when I transact business online. Never in my life have I ever even saved my Bank Account details on my Laptop or Phone and let alone, slowpoke like you Sokopion knowing it. Unless you are a ghost!

You see, your self-attention seeking behavior will push you into doom one day.

Instead of you to send sensible congratulatory message to a fellow memeber on his Wedlock, you sit in your cubicle and talk rubbish that, you know more about GH-ONE and KWAME-KING. where is the bearing of my name to your nonsensical post? Or do you want to use my name to rationalize your well advertised ignoramus?

The first post I read in this forum was a fight between you and esuo2. You think we don't know you, Sokopion?

I have far better things to think about so if you have nothing better to tell me, zip your dirty mouth forever. Do you think I'm so idle like you who always look for opportunity to defraud unsuspecting nairaland members?

You think by recycling information I give out in forums and re-posting them, make you an IT genius? Then you are sick in the head. In case you want to track my movements, then re-double your steps because I am more sophisticated than you are.
I keep on changing emails and online details because of crooks like you Sokopion. You disguise yourself and send me numerous emails so I would be hoodwinked into your fraudulent web.

I'm not stark illiterate like you who come to public forum and make known to the world your true profile. Better open your deaf ear and listen to the sense I'm drumming into that dirty thing of yours. You are a Stupid fool who always wants attention.
Why don't you withdraw money from my accounts if you have my details as you claim?
I'm engaged with other important things. You have jumped into gutter and I'll make sure you smear the dirt by the close of today.
Permie in Kenya, Kibukila, Olenyi etc know me very well because I trust them. I give them accurate information about my self. [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Talenty:
1.8 meter getting nilesat? Are you northern nigeria?
talenty can u plz gimme ur fone numba?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
kwameking:
[b]Hello mr Moderator and distinguished members, please allow me to teach this RAT called sokopion some sense.

@ SOKOPION, You are a liar from birth. Your behavior like that of an owl, hooting at night and sleeping in the day doesn't make you wise. You are next to nothing when it comes to IT knowledge. I'm more intelligent than you so stop these your infantile tricks.

I contacted you in 2013 for 1.8m dish, you remember? I talked to you through emails, you remember? Because of your shady dealings, you didn't want me to know your whereabouts.
It turned out that you didn't even own any satellite shop. I gave you my phone number but you refused to give me yours. You think a lot of years have passed, you have re-branded yourself as Sokopion and now telling me you have my full details.

Do you know any of these numbers: 0243 75 50 85 or 0202 19 66 12 ? You think you are so smart. I know who you more than you can imagine.
Apart from you saving my pictures from whats app, where again? In your naivety, you believed when I told you through the message that I was an installer in Atonsu-Ksi? I realized your high propensity to fraud was becoming legendary, so I decided to give you wrong info about myself.

Do you now realize you are fowl, which thinks it has a found shelter but not knowing its anus is exposed to public ridicule?

I'm never a resident in Atonsu. I'm not even an installer. Let someone say he knows me in Kumasi and that I'm an installer. Since 2009, I've not stayed in Kumasi for more than 1 month. I used to come to Kumasi during Semester breaks to help my brother who owns a satellite store and that was even my undergraduate time. Do you know the city where I currently live? Right now I want you to state City where I'm and the University campus I'm writing this post from. Sick person, you lie under your bed and post trash.

I'll inform some Kumasi guys who are members here to login and tell the whole world who truly you so-called Sokopion are, and the work I, Kwame-King do. Stupid empty barrel, Sokopion.

I'm challenging you to mention the name of my BANK, produce duplicate of my ID card. You pathological liar! I have never registered National Health Insurance before but you say you have my NHI. The only card I have is my university student ID card(both first degree and masters degree) and my voters ID which I have never even made scanned copies of them before. So where did you get my ID or are you a dwarf?

The only way if any, you can get details of my Bank account is when I transact business online. Never in my life have I ever even saved my Bank Account details on my Laptop or Phone and let alone, slowpoke like you Sokopion knowing it. Unless you are a ghost!

You see, your self-attention seeking behavior will push you into doom one day.

Instead of you to send sensible congratulatory message to a fellow memeber on his Wedlock, you sit in your cubicle and talk rubbish that, you know more about GH-ONE and KWAME-KING. where is the bearing of my name to your nonsensical post? Or do you want to use my name to rationalize your well advertised ignoramus?

The first post I read in this forum was a fight between you and esuo2. You think we don't know you, Sokopion?

I have far better things to think about so if you have nothing better to tell me, zip your dirty mouth forever. Do you think I'm so idle like you who always look for opportunity to defraud unsuspecting nairaland members?

You think by recycling information I give out in forums and re-posting them, make you an IT genius? Then you are sick in the head. In case you want to track my movements, then re-double your steps because I am more sophisticated than you are.
I keep on changing emails and online details because of crooks like you Sokopion. You disguise yourself and send me numerous emails so I would be hoodwinked into your fraudulent web.

I'm not stark illiterate like you who come to public forum and make known to the world your true profile. Better open your deaf ear and listen to the sense I'm drumming into that dirty thing of yours. You are a Stupid fool who always wants attention.
Why don't you withdraw money from my accounts if you have my details as you claim?
I'm engaged with other important things. You have jumped into gutter and I'll make sure you smear the dirt by the close of today.
Permie in Kenya, Kibukila, Olenyi etc know me very well because I trust them. I give them accurate information about my self. [/b]
calm down pls ....u guys dont need all these. though it's bound to happen sometimes.

just take it easy ok
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emmatrack(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
hello auz, plz i just managed to add multitv to my already tracked irib. How/where do i put another lnb to get eutelsat 7 and eutelsat 16/Amos 5?
I'll appreciate ur help, fenks.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
emmatrack:
hello auz, plz i just managed to add multitv to my already tracked irib. How/where do i put another lnb to get eutelsat 7 and eutelsat 16/Amos 5?
I'll appreciate ur help, fenks.
just come to d opposite side of multi tv after d cband then track d eutelsat 16 ....shift down a bit and started tweaking ur lnb for 7e d green will flash
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
odilibe:
Startime-mux on 10east c band..track with Chinese MUX/3652 v 20160
http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/StarTimes-TV.html
PLZ. AM TRYING TO TRACK. 7e. & i use this tp. 11667 v 27500. & i hit green for 65% , wen i scan it on my 4659xii. and i got chanels like test 1,2,3,4,5 . can u tel me wether its 7e?
small dish is for multi tv. & big dish is for unknown. with dis tp. 11667 v 27500

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emmatrack(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
unikazzy:
just come to d opposite side of multi tv after d cband then track d eutelsat 16 ....shift down a bit and started tweaking ur lnb for 7e d green will flash
Fenks bro, buh plz do u hav sum pix dia?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obascoetubi:

PLZ. AM TRYING TO TRACK. 7e. & i use this tp. 11667 v 27500. & i hit green for 65% , wen i scan it on my 4659xii. and i got chanels like test 1,2,3,4,5 . can u tel me wether its 7e?
small dish is for multi tv. & big dish is for unknown. with dis tp. 11667 v 27500
Can u name other channels u get or frequency apart from the one mentioned?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ oga george D.pls sir.i hope u have not forgotten me im still waiting for ur call.thank u for ur assistance and support.GOD bless u big
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello guys, can anyone gimme an exact cost and procedures of getting and fixing a New StarTimes decoder respectively? Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.