Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5585815 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Canal sports 2
thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

False. Premium is 17600 but 6600 per month will give you canal sports 1 to 4 which will cover epl, laliga, serie a and French league. The name of the package is called access +

Ss3 is optional now on access+ but subcription will be 7000 per month. It will not be necessary as canal sports 2 will cover all laliga games just like ss3
#17,600?pls do you conversions very well,even though naira depreciated,it shouldn't be that much!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yonderguy:
Thomas read this link. Maybe you will believe
http://www.google.com.gh/url?q=http://www.chronicle.co.zw/dstv-moves-english-premiership-to-premium-bouquet/&sa=U&ved=0CBYQFjADahUKEwj6yvnokIbHAhUM7RQKHeB6A2U&usg=AFQjCNHwY606iu0mF_XEviLZz4Y7FDgU9Q
thanks,so in other words,DStv is forcing people to subscribe for premium abi?i think canalsat having ss3 in their package has something to do with this!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sgbola1: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please, all this news about dstv changing EPL to ss5 is only applicable to Zimbabwe. Is not yet applicable to Nigeria. I called one of the dstv office and they said no news of such. So stop all this rumor.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
#17,600?pls do you conversions very well,even though naira depreciated,it shouldn't be that much!
It has nothing to do with naira devaluation. The prices are for canal Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
kibukila:
Great News.

The new patch for srt4922 series ver 183p is opening most channels on PV on IS20 C Band and Apstar7.The sony package on IS20 is said to show live games and might show tomorrow's community shield game.

FTA will never die!
Pls what is the strongest to on apstar 7 and is20
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

It has nothing to do with naira devaluation. The prices are for canal Nigeria

can you please post link...
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
ryusufu:
Pls what is the strongest to on apstar 7 and is20
For Apstar 7,track with 4019 v 2222,4022 v 2961 or 4048 v 2448.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
@all,was just doing a routine check on some sat positions and came across bwtv @ nss12 57e ( 11007 h 4883) showing live bundesliga -1860 Munich vs Freiburg. What surprised me was that the station was formerly scrambled. viva FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cheny:
@all,was just doing a routine check on some sat positions and came across bwtv @ nss12 57e ( 11007 h 4883) showing live bundesliga -1860 Munich vs Freiburg. What surprised me was that the station was formerly scrambled. viva FTA.
The channel is only open on strong 4922 series with software 180p- 183p, u can watch tonight German super cup there also
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cheny:

For Apstar 7,track with 4019 v 2222,4022 v 2961 or 4048 v 2448.
thanks sir,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
drandonzero:
The channel is only open on strong 4922 series with software 180p- 183p, u can watch tonight German super cup there also
@drandonzero, yes u are very correct because I updated my 4922a with 183p software and this Bundeswher Tv (bwtv) which has been encrypted with P.Vu all this years just opened up without struggle. So much exploration to be done with movable dishes. Yes and yes,there is no hunter like a free-to-air hunter.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
pofolo:

can you please post link...
Thanks
It is in the image above
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by alexander007(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Live know man city vs stuttgart

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by alexander007(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Showing no 17e 11024 v 3.333
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by alexander007(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Plz check it know

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cheny:
dish Size And Your Location Pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
abohwun:
As long as you have Amos 5/Eutelsat 16 you will get it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
abohwun:
2.6m pan in Kogi State.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
because of the way all these our peeps frm east africa are using ptv sport,aptar 7,kanal d,idman,irib on badr 26e&the rest to do us that resides in d west longer throat because they are close to those sat beams.i have decided to take d bull by d horn by booking for 8m dish frm manufacturer or fabricator.the NTA type let me see where all those sport channels across d globe will hide again.fta till i die

5 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunene1:
because of the way all these our peeps frm east africa are using ptv sport,aptar 7,kanal d,idman,irib on badr 26e&the rest to do us that resides in d west longer throat because they are close to those sat beams.i have decided to take d bull by d horn by booking for 8m dish frm manufacturer or fabricator.the NTA type let me see where all those sport channels across d globe will hide again.fta till i die
Wow,if there is money and Space,8m would get everything

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunene1:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
THE AUDIO OF MY MITV IS SKIPPING, IS IT GENERAL?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
@sunene1 and highestpopori, u may not need to launch a very big dish to get all the getables,a 3.5m to 5m will do. Most of the Lads in the eastern part of the continent use the offset dishes as against the prime focus which is more prevalent here. An offset dish of 1.8m can do the work of a 2.4m prime focus,likewise an offset of 2.4 will compete well with a prime focus of 3.5m. Let us try and go deeper in our FTA adventure especially as the new season is about to kickoff. As for me the little hunting I am doing with a 2.6m is yielding some beneficial fruits especially close to the horizon at 66e,and 68.5e. Some premium channels like animal planet,discovery etc coupled with news channels and a handful of sports channels can be received with a little bit of innovation and creativity. Viva FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cheny:
@sunene1 and highestpopori, u may not need to launch a very big dish to get all the getables,a 3.5m to 5m will do. Most of the Lads in the eastern part of the continent use the offset dishes as against the prime focus which is more prevalent here. An offset dish of 1.8m can do the work of a 2.4m prime focus,likewise an offset of 2.4 will compete well with a prime focus of 3.5m. Let us try and go deeper in our FTA adventure especially as the new season is about to kickoff. As for me the little hunting I am doing with a 2.6m is yielding some beneficial fruits especially close to the horizon at 66e,and 68.5e. Some premium channels like animal planet,discovery etc coupled with news channels and a handful of sports channels can be received with a little bit of innovation and creativity. Viva FTA.
Why don't we have offset antennas here? you can't get anything above 90cm offset dish in our markets

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

Why don't we have offset antennas here? you can't get anything above 90cm offset dish in our markets
That's it,when u visit other Sat forums outside naija you discover folks talk a lot about offset dishes despite the fact that they are closer to those signals than we in the western part here. For now,if we can't lay hands on offset dishes we will have to maximize our prime focus dishes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cheny:

That's it,when u visit other Sat forums outside naija you discover folks talk a lot about offset dishes despite the fact that they are closer to those signals than we in the western part here. For now,if we can't lay hands on offset dishes we will have to maximize our prime focus dishes.
I detest the sight of those big ugly prime focus
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
helo brodas...my Lmb couldnt enter d scalar ring of ma dish pls wot should I do?cut or do anoda scalar ring

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
-- European CCcam Server --

We provide a fast, stable and 99.9% uptime server with the most important packages from Europe.
This is a dedicated server, providing the most important packages with REAL LOCALS and great and stable times.
All EUROPEAN packages are included:
- Sky UK full SD with BT SPORTS HD and ESPN HD
- Sky Italia full SD channels (with all premium channels)
- Sky DE (Germany) full HD
- Digital+ (from Spain) full HD
- Cyfra+ (now knowed as NC+) full HD
- Orange France HD and SD ( 13e and 19e)
- Polsat full HD
- CanalSat from France full SD and HD from ASTRA (19ºE)
- HD+ and TivuSAT (both full HD)
- C+NL, Canal Digitaal, TV Vlaanderen Digitaal, CS LINK, Skylink – all full HD
- Bulsatcom full HD from 39ºE
- UPC Direct, Canal Digital, DigiTV, Focus SAT – all full HD (from 1W)
- SRG Swiss, BIS French package, ORF Austria, etc..
- TV Cabo full HD and MEO full HD and Digital+ (from Hispasat)

And more!
If you need something that isnt on list, let us know by email and we try to provide it too smiley
TEST LINES AVAILABLE for FREE!
whatsapp +233 zero two zero zero six four nine two eight one

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happy weekend to all forum members & all the Gurus in the house , special thanks to those who assisted me over my 4922A HD that was faulty since June 3rd Rain disaster in Accra that kill over 200 hundred lives. My decoder was displaying LNBF when I came back from my Vacation in Naija so I took it to Strong Office after all my efforts to ratify it failed eventually they get it done after two weeks because the initial repair they did didn't workout so I returned it to them
Finally they get it right however they suggested that I should check the lnb on my dish meanwhile am using 6 dish with 7 lnb mounted on them . members what I discovered was shocking ,all the seven lnb's was burned including the diseqC switch as well as the decoder hence the display of LNBF but in all i thank God its well .Gradually am changing all the lnb & the 8in1 switch. So this my experience I want to share & Tunder Strike was the cause. Thanks viva FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Swanky092:
THE AUDIO OF MY MITV IS SKIPPING, IS IT GENERAL?
Same here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

My dear, it so annoying, I wanted to buy 3m offset dish from China online and I was told it's 900 dollars for a piece and it it will be a lot more cheaper if I'm buying in bulk. I don't know why our importers don't buy offset dishes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (2357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.