Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? (6504 Views)

I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) / How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union / She Came, I Saw And I Conquered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2022
Hello y'all, I say make I drop for una one semi-short story. It's short story for me compared to my other works. I'll be through in a day or two...

Stay tuned....

I Came!!! I Saw!!! Have I Conquered?

Chapter 1~ Meeting Becky
Chapter 2~ Big Reveal
Chapter 3~ The Chase Sequel
Chapter 4~ Digging Myself Out
Chapter 5~ Did I Conquer?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2022
~~CHAPTER ONE~~

~~MEETING BECKY~~

What you're going to read now might not make much sense to you but I promise, you'll figure it out later and then smile broadly...

Last year I was chilling with my former area homie. Rain fell so everywhere chill die and despite the konji wey catch boys, calling babes was the least of our problems, na money matter nai choke for our brain.

We were discussing some business deals when an SMS entered my homies phone. He pulled it out, looked at it with all seriousness and sudden disgust as he slid the phone towards me and hissed.

"Guy see wetin this yeye girl dey text me, me wey dey hope say na alert?" My friend said.

I picked the phone up and quickly read the text message, I didn't pay attention to the sender's name cause I was already doubling with laughter. My guy joined me to laugh even though I could swear with my life that we weren't laughing for the same reasons.

That became clearer to him when I brought out my own phone and opened my inbox then slid the phone to him, he picked the phone and read my text before laughing even louder than before, he even choked on the smoke from the jumbo tie he was puffing from.

Guys!!!! We were stoned!!!

"Come oh, but this is surprising, them do new text message update share for babes? How come them dey text the Same thing?" My guy asked as he compared the two text messages, he had to make sure we ain't banging the same girl.

'Cause apart from the different sweet names and ending part, the text messages were almost identical, like word for word.

"Sweetheart, how are you,
I'm really Hot right now.
Can I come over let's fuvk?
Call me immediately." Mine read.

"Baby boo, how's your day?
Baby I'm really Hot right now,
are you at home? I want to fuvk.
Should I start coming?" My guy's own read.

What funny coincidence even though mine was two days prior.

"Guy how you run your own matter? You later ask the babe to come? Cause right now, sex is the last thing on my mind." My guy said.

"Are you fuvking kidding me, me wey dey find money pass you? Omor I told the babe to pay me if she wants sex cause I can't waste my strength for free."

Gone are those days wey common flashing from babes dey freak guys out but now, girl fight send guy nude, him go block her join, this redpillars community no get joy again. Economy no dey smile, boys sef no wan smile again.

"Omor guy, wetin the babe talk as you tell her?"

"She shock like electric, she couldn't believe it, naso she jejely cut call and sleep. Abi you go try am with your babe, make we see her reaction?" I made a devilish suggestion.

"Nice one niqqa, you don motivate me." As he was talking, phone already dey him ear, the babe picked up immediately. "How far, I saw your text, what's happening?"

"Babe you no dey feel this weather? I'm in the mood joor, can I come over?" The phone was on speaker.

"How much you go hold come?" My guy asked.

I was almost choking with laughter as the babe tried to process what she just heard, the matter was sounding out of point.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked nervously.

"Eh, me na money matter I dey think of now, so if fucking you no go benefit me, then no need. So if you get money as my payment for drilling you to satisfaction, madam just dey your dey."

"What!!!!! K***** what did you take that you're talking like this? I can't believe what my ears are hearing."

We were rolling around in laughter as the call cut, I was sure the babe heard the laughter, e pepper her reach bottom of her soul.

She called back five minutes later to be sure her ears weren't playing tricks on her. After my niqqa repeated himself she herself and chill.

Y'all think this was a one time event right? You don't know KARMA...

~~PRESENT DAY~~

I was sweeping my room when I heard people talking outside, obviously they came to see my neighbor, so I peeped under stealth of curtain. My neighbor, his friend and a girl were standing outside. My major focus na the babe, she was thin as a stick, and boobless but she carry one better yansh that fit just perfectly to give her a nice shape.

With all sincerity, she ain't my specs but I made sure to feed my eyes before I resumed my sweeping.

The girl ran towards my room and stopped laughing as someone walked towards her, when he spoke, I realised that it was my neighbors friend.

"Babe how far, you no wan give me your love abi? I don toast you tire, you just dey turn me." The guy asked.

"Guy forget that thing, boys don use me rub for ground too much, I no dey find serious relationship right now, Na Side Chick Me I Wan Be."

That last sentence struck me like a thunderbolt, I quickly ran to the window and continued peeping, make I see wetin I go dey work on.

Okay, facially the babe was fine as Bleep, her boobs don fall finish Sha but as e no big, it was still grab-able.

As for that ass, I could work with that. It wouldn't be bad to add her amongst list of my one night stands.

But then you'll be asking yourself, how would I be having all this thoughts about someone that I haven't met, that was the first time I was seeing her, I no even get plan to go outside, so how I wan take find her sef? All na under hypothesis, but I get one belief, say if I'm interested in something, that thing always finds itself back to me.

I forgot all about it by evening when I was chilling with my dope dealer outside, there was a power outage so we used the free air as comfort while we gisted and simultaneously played Candy crush on our phones, we're both addicts. Hahahaha.

Then an angel called my name.

If no be say my brain don tight for dope, I for reason say na Angel Felicia dey holla my name from heaven. But as it's my custom, I don't answer my name from unknown sources, I have to make sure first.

Then I heard my voice again, alittle louder this time, I wasn't pleased that someone was screaming my in the night.

"Who dey shout my name for there?" I shouted back.

A lady wearing just night gown walked towards my direction. She had been sitting and gisting with one of my neighbor so I was wondering how she knows me or my name.

"Good evening Sirs." She greeted.

"Evening oh!" We replied.

"Peter can I borrow your power bank for awhile?"

"How did you know I have a power bank? Infact how did you know my name?" I asked.

"Who doesn't know you, you wey come this area come dey feel like say you be different species, dey there dey deceive yourself, people know you in this area more than you think. So please can I have your power bank?"

Hmmm! I was lost in thought, me wey just show for the area in less than 2 months, nai everybody don know me. Me wey no dey greet or relate with anybody except provision stores owners and my neighbors, any other person I spoke to na outsider cause me no like over familiarity.

"Well I don't borrow my power bank to anybody." I finally said.

"I will be with your neighbor, I ain't taking it anywhere." She convinced me.

I shook my head and smiled as I passed my power bank to her.

After an hour she returned back my property and bid us farewell.

"So you know my name, what's yours?" I asked before she left.

"Becky..."

"Becky eh, okay. Goodnight."

Then I noticed that my neighbor wasn't walking her home. After she left I went to him to inquire who she was.

"She's just a friend, na area babe. Me I just dey try if I fit chop my share and lock up." He said.

"Oh, na area babe sef, no yawa. So no he your babe? Okay. No Lele."

No be say I get her for mind cause I don't touch babes in my area even with a long stick, and I no too see her face, so I repeat, No Lele...

Next day, I was returning from work when I noticed the girl and guy that I was peeping at the day I was sweeping, both of them sat outside gisting with my neighbor. My eyes darted towards them for a quick second as my heart beat increased and my mouth went dry.

But then something was strange, amongst the trio, the girl was smiling at me more like she woke up from my bed that morning. I come dey wonder where she know me from.

"Peter welcome back." The girl said.

I stopped short in my tracks, like did I just hear my voice or did the voice that called my name suddenly sounded so familiar... Too familiar...

With all my stopping in the tracks, the only words I could offer to them was, "una good evening." Before walking to my apartment. I didn't even turn for once cause my mind was occupied with logs and logs of informations.

Then as I opened my door, it all came flooding back to me as I opened my door.

This girl wey just greet me by my name sounds exactly like the girl wey come borrow my power bank the previous night, and that girl na my area girl, so if that girl is this one, that means my plan of knacking her because of what she told that guy she was gisting with when I was peeping at them should be aborted since I don't do area chicks...

And na the same babe wey both that my neighbor and him guy dey try kpansh, which should put me offline for sanity sake.

Somebody shout, "ENTANGLEMENT!!!"

But this time I felt somewhat different, it's been long I try to drag babe, I can't even remember when last I tried, I wanted to feel the thrill again.

My life this days have been boring, infact so boring that I could lie at home one complete day, only thing I'll manage to do is eat and Candy crush on my phone or kill some bad guys on my PlayStation all day, no desire to do anything else.

I didn't know why but the only name that kept ringing in my ears was "BECKY!!! BECKY!!! BECKY!!!"

Well it was GAME ON!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Hungerbadoo: 9:23am On May 13, 2022
Boss how ya side? Following bumper to fender.
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by dontrulee: 9:42am On May 13, 2022
Following your story ooo.
Interesting!
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Abdulreheem(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2022
i don sidion gidiba for front row.another gbedu don show.
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Candidlady: 10:40am On May 13, 2022
Parked
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Jubal01: 12:30pm On May 13, 2022
Parked!
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by PrinceMon101(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2022
Position well secured grin
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
Parked

Smh
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by jey4all(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
All this kind story them nor they ever finish am for Nairaland
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2022
jey4all:
All this kind story them nor they ever finish am for Nairaland

Well maybe you'll be surprised for once....
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Boss how ya side? Following bumper to fender.

Hello boss, I see you man...
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2022
~~CHAPTER TWO~~

~~BIG REVEAL~~

The next morning, guess who knocked on my door?
"Becky...." I stammered.

"Good morning Peter, I came for your power bank again. Sorry, hope I didn't wake you up?" She said.

All I was doing was mercilessly taking in enough view of her perky nipples that threatened to tear her singlet. Thankfully I was standing behind the door cause my erection was tapping on the door like Ta-Ta-Ta.

"So please are you giving it to me?" Her voice broke me off my thoughts as I smiled and went back in, got her the power bank and went back to sleep.

She woke me again to return my property back, this time I didn't slack, I collected her number which she gladly oblique to.

That evening, I was outside with my dealer when I sighted Becky walking into the compound. That my neighbor and his friend that have been asking her out were sitting at their verandah so I was expecting that she'll go to them but instead she just greeted them and walked directly towards my direction.

"Good evening, Sirs" she greeted and joined us.

Okay, I was liking the turn of events cause I no get strength to chase woman so as the woman dey land for my lap, I go collect am without joy or fear.

Becky sat gisting with us till about 10pm before leaving for home. One thing I made sure to ask her was if she had a boyfriend, she informed me that her relationship was complicated and she didn't need a relationship, fine by me.

I tracked my neighbor when she left to clarify some issues first before I go buy unnecessary enemies.

"Guy how this Becky matter dey be?"

"Omor I don tire for that girl oh, she just dey come tempt boys every night, I don try make I get her but she no dey gree, my guy's sef don toast her tire she still no gree."

"This one choke. Toor me I don collect her number, na to follow try my luck nah." I informed him.

Make person no come dey drag me say I chop babe wey him been dey try chop.

The next day, she ignored my neighbor and sat with me as I tried to reach the most high level. Becky always had a smile on her face but that day she was down completely.

I noticed that she kept trying a particular number, when I made inquiries, she informed me that she lended someone some money which was supposed to be her transport to school for that week but the person wasn't picking up. I could read distress all over her face so when she was leaving, I offered to walk her home.

Then I did something out of the goodness of my heart, I squeeze 500 bucks into her hands and asked her to manage for transport until the person owing her pays up. She sent me a thank you text before I got back home, I just smiled.

That proved to be a mini undoing cause every morning after that, she'll come greet me and ask for transport to school in a very sweet voice. Since I wasn't giving her much, e no too disturb me, I know I was threading too near the friend zone line, that was a place I never wanted to be, but nevertheless I kept on giving transport to her while prosponing the day I'll ask her out.

Now let's go back alittle bit....

Remember that my guy I was chilling with last year? Toor na the guy help me with moving my stuff when I was relocating, I remembered him telling me that he has a babe in my area but I no too think am until the day he came visiting.

He informed me that he wants to call his babe over, I agreed and ten minutes later, his babe knocked.

As the girl walked in, my head went zshsodbdosvsoahdpsbsodbsskspsh, I didn't know whether to smile or frown, I just calmly answered Becky's greeting and concentrated on the movie we were watching while my guy and Becky gisted.

I was feeling very confused at the turn of events, shebi na girl wey tell me say she no dey complicated relationship, how come she come know my guy, come become him babe join, which kind of entanglement is this nah.

The way she was behaving, i sure die say konji wan finish her life but the movie we were watching was too interesting so my guy no know how to tell me to free room for them neither was he willing to leave.

Then an idea entered my mind, the only source of light in the room was from the television, because my curtains were drawn open. So I stood up and informed them that I was going for a stretch outside.

I no go anywhere, I just Waka face window dey watch them, it didn't take even ten seconds, Becky was already all over him, kissing and dragging with him.

I check my time, it was almost 11pm, I'll have freed their matter but it would be a slap to my face if that guy nack her for that bed.

Anyway I allowed them kiss for two extra minutes before I coughed loudly and slowly opened the door to give them enough time to rearrange themselves.

My guy was lying with a pillow on his hips, I was smiling wrily in the semi darkness. Becky was standing and asking him to get up so they could leave together. This is the same girl that was rolling around my bed just seconds prior.

I strolled with them till we dropped her off then I continued walking with my guy. He was bringing up different topics but only one big my mind.

"Guy why you no tell me say you wan straff since? I for free room for una.'

He pretended like he didn't know what I was talking about and then bursted out laughing when it hit him.

"Guy free that girl abeg, na me no wan straff her if not I for carry her go my house since sef. Omor too many girls on my head now, I no get strength for any fuvking body."

"Chai, see babe wey I wan kpansh nai don tire you. So of all girls, na your babe I wan go toast. This life no balance oh " I moaned.

"Who say na my babe, guy run that level, that babe don tire me, fuvk no dey do her. She na careful giver, just better strap up always oh." He advised me.

I was suddenly grinning from teeth to teeth.

Maybe the chase would be worth it, or so I thought........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2022
Yoooh, make una manage this one.

I've got a very sore throat, I for try drop chapter 3 today.

Anyway see ya....
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Shedrill(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2022
Guy give screen writing a try
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2022
Shedrill:
Guy give screen writing a try

Unfortunately I can't screen write.

Writing a story is different from screen writing, I wish I could do that, mehn..
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Candidlady: 2:38pm On May 14, 2022
Therock5555:
Yoooh, make una manage this one.

I've got a very sore throat, I for try drop chapter 3 today.

Anyway see ya....

Holla

Update please
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by christianjoy(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2022
Wow cheesy
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Fantasticcc: 10:52pm On May 14, 2022
Patiently waiting
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Holla

Update please

Hello Ma'am, Happy Sunday.

Work choke me yesterday though...

Enjoy your chapter....
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2022
Fantasticcc:
Patiently waiting

Turn up boss, e don done... Happy Sunday..
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2022
~~CHAPTER THREE~~
~~THE CHASE SEQUEL~~

So Becky na my guy babe, I was wondering how she'll face me the next day.

I'll be lying if I say I wasn't shocked to hear a knock on my door the next morning. I opened to see Becky standing in front of my door with a bum short and singlet on. My brain wipe into overdrive mode, all I could remember was her sweet voice asking me for transport and me going to get my wallet to find her something.

Na when she dey go nai I snap out of my trance.

"Babe, I'll like to see you specially in the evening." I managed to say.

She turned back, nod her head and smiled as she left.

One part of my brain was telling me that I've landed in a confirm friend zone but my dick side brain was telling me that I still had things under control. I wasn't too sure which was the right thing. I just had to take things as they come and improvise.

Throughout that day, we spoke thrice. She was the one calling to find out how my day was going. In my mind I reason say the babe don fall pieces, remain to just open mouth yarn her the Koko.

As I show for evening, I called her. Person wey just dey check on me and asking when I'll be back, na the same person wey no gree turn up until three hours later. By then my brain don load finish so I wasn't expecting her anymore but then she showed up.

We go one corner to do our Tete et Tete...

"How's work?"

"E dey there. No be work I call you to talk about...."

I had to pause because her phone began ringing, she took permission before taking the call, wasting five minutes of my life span to gist with the person before she had my time again. As I wan open mouth talk, another call enter, she rush pick am again, this one na solid ten minutes she just dey laugh and gist like say human being no dey wait for her.

I'll have walked off but then that would be prosponing the inevitable so I sat idly and kept thinking of the line I go use on her. Me wey can't remember the last time I toast babe.

"Sorry for the calls, na my friends them be." Becky explained as she sat next to me.

"See babe, I just had to come out and tell you because of something I heard you say once, I just wanted to confirm if you were joking or not....."

Her phone rang again. Like what the flying fvck. To rub anointing pepper untop my bald head, she still stand up wan go receive the call. when I am more crazier? I just dash towards her, snatched her phone and mute the call.

"I have things to do Babe, so make a choice, are we gonna talk or do you prefer your phone?"

"Why would I prefer phone over you? Speak, I'm all ears." She answered humbly and sat back down.

I put the phone on airplane mode and handed it back to her, make I see as another call wan enter nah.

"So I was saying. Are you in a serious relationship?"

She looked at me dead serious and then shook her head. "My relationship is complicated right now. So I can't give you an outright answer."

"That's fine with me because I overheard you the other day saying that you want to be side chick, not main boyfriend, so I say make I ask you whether you fit be my side chick?"

Her laughter rented the air as she sat back and looked at me.

"Peter, I thought you are gay?"

"Chisos, Chisos... Babe are you talking to me?" My jaw was on the gaddamned floor.

"Ehen naw, have I ever seen you with babe before, no be guys dey come your side steady?" She countered.

I pack my hand put for head, in as much as I wanted to inform Becky that babes dey enter my side but na time to time cause I'm more focused on the paper but then she doesn't need to know everything. Make I enter her package first.

"Well I'm not gay, na why I want you to be my side chick."

"Unfortunately the answer is No. I don't date guys that stay in the same area with me. And by the way, you're friends with my boyfriend."

"Well, that's why I'm not asking you into a relationship, I just want us to be beneficial partners, I don't have any problem with who you go out with, I love my own space but I like you. I don't know if the feeling can be reciprocated."

"Peter, No. I'm sorry that won't be possible, I like you as a friend. And my conscience wouldn't allow me to cheat on my guy with his friend. Hope you're not offended?"

The way my face been spoil, had it been she saw the face, she for just sharap and get out.

So I have just gotten confirmation that I have won a free ticket to the friend's zone. Na me dey front seat sef. So she doesn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend with me but she can task me not her boyfriend and na same person wey tell the two people who called her in my presence that she loves them.
So na me person don turn MAGA at my young age? Will my father be proud of me?

Instead I just smiled and sigh deeply before nodding my head slowly.
"It's okay. Atleast I made my feelings known. That would be all. Good night ma'am. By the way your phone's on flight mode."

"Awooo, no wonder nobody called me, you're a crafty boy. Good night my dear friend." Becky said and started walking off, her phone rang almost immediately like say person dey stand by to try her number every thirty seconds. Some jobless men out there. Mtceeewwww.

Thunder fire her and that her dear friend slogan. If say she still dey there, I for do her sliding tackle with my two knees.

The next morning, na she send me 'good morning' text. Come turn up later to ask for her usual transport fare. See me wey say she no go see shi-shi for my hand ever again, I come go blow AZ half tie make my brain calm down make I enter work. I been dey happy mood so as she task me, I no even reason am, I just pass her something and locked my door.

That day, she called me twice to check on me, but if I show in the evening, she go avoid me.

We were playing that cat and mouse game for about three days when she turned up looking miserable. She just walked pass my neighbor, no greeting, he walked to where I was sitting outside my door and sat next to me. I spoke to her but she kept mute.

Me sef lock up. Then I noticed a pattern, she'll check her phone screen, fiddle with her phone for awhile before sighing deeply and shaking her head. I knew something was definitely wrong. So I got up, opened my door and picked her up like a little baby, she was shocked at first but then curl up comfortably as I took her inside, placed her on my bed and collected her phone, fling am one corner after I don put am for flight mode.

If no be say she dey cry mode, she for dey wonder how I take get strength with my lean figure, she dunno... She dunno...

She was doubled over, a pillow on her laps as she buried her face in her hand.

"Babe what ever the matter is, I'm open to listen to it. Just pour your heart out to me."

"Peter, is it a crime to love someone?" Becky suddenly spoke, her face was filled with premium tears.

I took her in my arms, "baby girl, loving someone ain't a crime."

Seriously I wanted to tease her which of the Lovers she was talking about, but I say make I keep my big mouth shut and follow the normal sequence of listening and comforting.

"Then why can't someone love you back even though it's a little. I'm tired of being treated like trash just because I'm committed to the person."

"Babe, we don't decide who loves us, the major thing is to love yourself. I can relate to your situation even though it's the other way round, na me dey always make girls cry."

She shifted away when I said my last sentence, but I dragged her back and told her to calm down.

"Babe, it's not easy letting go but trust me, with time, it would all be over."

"Peter, you don't understand, this guy has demeaned me to the lowest level. I was so in love with this guy that I was feeling Hot and texted him if I could come over. Guess what he told me, he said I should pay him first before we have sex.
I couldn't believe my ears. Can you imagine someone that you call your boyfriend saying that to you, Peter I felt like trash." She bursted into fresh tears as she cuddled up in my arms tightly.

Saying I was stunned would be an understatement. What were the odds that I made the suggestion that practically broke her, and na still me come dey comfort the person. Like which kind human being I be sef.

I'll have love to whisper into her ears that I was the source of her pain, but as my conscience don tear finish, I swallow am. I thought we are following logic now, my job is to comfort her.

So I whispered lots of encouraging words to her, tried to build her pride and self worth back to require level. Atleast since it was my evil advice that damaged her pride, that was the best I could do.

But then something else was stirring. My eyes just go to those nipples wey just dey my view clearly. My hand was crossed over her and I could have easily put my hand but for some reasons I didn't move, one mind was screaming that I try my luck but that would be taking advantage. So even though my dick was nodding anyhow, I simply readjusted and kept encouraging her.

She finally opened up to me that my guy was the person she was crying about, she called him that evening and he flatly told her he was with another babe, so make she no disturb am again.

And see me wey dey find babe. Anyway I told her the pure truth, the easiest way na to blacklist his number and then help her to access my guy phone to blacklist and delete her number from his cause she claimed that whenever he calls her, no matter how she dey vex, she must agree to his desires.

Me I know say my guy just dey use her as cum bucket because him know say she like fuvk die, so she can't say no. Choi the matter choke me.

You might be calling me a betrayal or bad Friend but then I know more about the situation on ground than Becky, definitely I had no plans of accessing my guy phone to block any number, all I needed to do was gist him how it goes and he'll happily set her free. Na wetin him want in the first place. Just that the babe wan use love choke am

In my Christian mind, I don take my time advice this babe wholesomely. Cause as she was leaving, she turned and hugged me for about a minute before she free me. I walked her home and turned back.

Soon as I got home, I received a text.

"Peter, you might look thugish in appearance but I want to tell you that you have a dove heart. I didn't know what I'll have done to myself if you haven't spoke to me. I feel so much happier just pouring my heart to you. You're a good friend. Thanks for being a shoulder to cry on. Good night."

Shoulder to cry on Ni, when will I be a dick to lie on? Abeg all this kind text messages dey vex my blokus. I just texted her "good night too" and flung my phone away.

I don't think any of you can imagine what would happen next? I bet ya, even me still dey shock mode....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by christianjoy(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by candidladyTemp(f): 11:46am On May 15, 2022
Therock5555:

Hello Ma'am, Happy Sunday.

Work choke me yesterday though...

Enjoy your chapter....

Thanks
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Dtraitor: 4:25pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by ShadowWalker00(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
Therock5555 you nah legend abeg cheesy cheesy.
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Thanks

Candid baby, wetin you do wey mods ban you nah...

Anyway, new chapter don load....
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 6:40am On May 16, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
Therock5555 you nah legend abeg cheesy cheesy.

I still be your boy oh, no reason am.

Wait oh, but why everybody dey drop laughing emoji?

Una suppose dey pity my condition.
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2022
Happy Monday y'all, it's a new week. Sorry for dragging the story this long. My matter choke.

Anyway I've been up since 4am typing. So make una enjoy.

Finally chapter drops when I return from work in the evening.

Stay safe..

1 Like

Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Therock5555(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2022
~~CHAPTER FOUR~~
~~DIGGING MYSELF OUT~~

Another good morning text message entered that morning, the message contained lots of "DEAR", Becky told me that she's blacklisted my friend's number, and there's no going back. Sincerely, I was happy for her.

Every morning she'll come for her usual transport collectus after giving me daily erection. Because I was trying to play the good guy game, I made sure that I didn't call any babe that period to come over.

When I'm at work, Becky would call me telling me that she misses me, and can't wait for me to get home. If I reach house and call her to come over, she would delay until she sees a visitor coming to my house, then she go turn up, watch movie, eat my food and then go home afterwards. I go just dey vibrate inside.

Unfortunately, my dealer took a liking to her, whenever he shows, she shows. No be say she dey blow blunt oh, she just dey enjoy the gist from the man. My dealer been ask me one day if I don straff the banny.

I yarn am how the goings have been, he advised me to take the girl out and book a hotel room, the chance of knacking her would raise to power 100. But HELL NO!!!

I no fit get house come go waste money for hotel untop banny wey don turn me to POS shop. I was already running at a loss and I was looking for ways to patch the leak.

Well one thing I'm good at is patiently waiting. It was just a matter of time, her matter would be history.

Well, if that was my thought. It definitely took a thrashing one day when rain fell heavily. Na me even dey call Becky steady, dey drop subtle hints say that evening go be weather for two. I told her I'll buy suya and drinks, she was double excited.

As I came back, I put her call. Babe showed up with nightie only, I just dey smile. For my mind, everywhere don stew. She attacked the suya while I freshened up, came back with only trousers make she know say I no get joy.

"Peter can you help me with your friend's number?" Becky asked me.

"Why? What do you need the number for?"

"My friend wants it, she said I should send it to her." Becky explained.

I just smiled and act the fool. Gave her the number, she called someone else who came after some minutes then excused herself to go see the person. Becky pop her head back to inform me that she wanna walk her friend, she'll be back. I nod like mumu...

About twenty minutes later, someone knocked, I was gaming so I asked the person to come in. My friend walked in. He was visibly drunk and smiling like a punk as she shook me and crashed ontop bed.

"Guy so you never still fuvk this babe? You dey fuvk up oh." My guy said.

I had to pause my game and look at him. "What do you mean?"

"I dey bar with one new chick dey drink with my guys, Becky wan use calls finish me. Say weather dey cold for her, make I come carry her go my house. And the babe wey I dey with sef dey say she wan go house. So I reason am say free pussy is better than no pussy. Na she say make I come wait for her here sef." My friend explained.

I was reeling ovef backwards inside but I kept my guard up and smiled broadly as we kept gisting until Becky knocked and walked in. She was fully dressed with jacket and make up.

She deliberately avoided my gaze, she just went to her boyfriend and drag him to get up. My guy bid me farewell as they left together.

I sat down at the center of my room, feeling like a bitch... Like na a whole me nai them use catch cruise like this. Na now I know wetin my fellow brothers for Friend zone dey go through, we need prayers.

So this is the same person wey I suffer dey advice and form shoulder to cry on. Choi but seriously, sure say I no develop gay qualities?

Well, what I realised is that some girls have become so attached to one partner that they'll do things sometimes without thinking, most times ignoring every sane advice and logic. Na why if some people dey para say some ladies get fish Brain, I no dey doubt am.

Becky avoided me for two straight days. And then turn up one evening with her younger sister. They kept me company till almost midnight before leaving. We never spoke about that it, I was trying to withdraw my attention to her but na that one dey motivate her pass.

So I changed startegy... Since being a good guy wasn't working, lemme switch to level two personality- the good-bad guy..

I invited one of my babes over, that one came with her friend, one cute smally, naso I buzz my guy call. He was chilling nearby so he quickly joined us.

The two girls na confirm stoners, them bring better AZ turn up. As power supply no dey, no shaking. We use the smoke dey cancel every mosquito wey get liver to turn up near us outside.

While my guy was trying to chyke the other babe, his phone was ringing non-stop but each time he'll put it on silent. Then my phone rang, it was Becky. I cut am ASAP.

Few minutes later I saw her coming into the compound, my neighbor was seated outside his house. Blowing his own greens, she stood with him while pressing her phone. My friend's phone rang again, he looked at it, hissed and cut the call.

That moment, one of the girl's phone rang, the phone Torchlight was set to flash when ringing so when the girl pulled out her phone, the flash light was pointing directly on Becky and my neighbor, my guy raise head sight her, him just lock up.

She called his name twice, niqqa no send, naso she moved.

Unfortunately the call one of the girls received was for them to come over to another location. Girls wey dey high pass me twice on a Sunday morning. I no kukuma get strength to drag anybody, I just free them make them move.

Immediately they left, my guy's phone rang, this time he picked it up and put it on speaker.

"K******* so you asked me to wait for you at home, while you were chilling with Peter and those stupid girls. That one no even pain me, they even had the nerves to point me their phone light when I was talking to Peter's neighbor. I'll have come there to deal with them but I said lemme respect myself." Becky ranted.

Obviously she saw the girls when they were leaving, I wonder why she no block them for road make WWE Diva's two on one match occur, I dey like when girls dey fight, to tear each other clothes is always a pleasure to man eyes....

"So why na me you come dey para give? Shebi I say make you wait for me? Why you come dey use call finish my battery?" My guy retorted.

"Wow, so na me dey finish your battery? Wow, did I do bad loving you?" She was already crying.

"Babe, good night abeg. We go talk tomorrow."

I laugh my ass out as the call cut, but then my phone rang almost immediately.

"Peter, your friend have started again?" Becky ranted.

Of course the call was on speaker. "Wetin happen again?" I feigned ignorance.

"He asked me to wait for him, then came to your house to chill with your visitors, can you imagine those girls were flashing me light as I don turn small pikin. I respected you, else I'll have come to your side and slap nonsense out of their faces."

"Ahn Ahn, e never reach that level nah. Sorry ko. I apologise on their behalf."

Wow, tell me I'm not becoming a Simp. Well that did the trick cause she calm down. My guy left but not before telling me to quickly capture the babe so that he could have peace of mind cause the Toto don tire am.

Chai, na true say one man's meat na another man's poison. Me with all my resources, I no fit get babe, na wetin my guy dey use zero billing take frustrate. The Life No Balance.

Like magic, Becky drew closer to me. I don't know if it was she finally submitting or there was some thing else up sleeves but she left me absolutely no space for any babe to visit.

She calls me during my work time, follows me home as soon as I'm back, helps me to cook and wash dishes. She even attempted washing my clothes one time but I stopped her. All that one no dey bother na, na the Toto nai be major attraction, unfortunately that wasn't coming any time soon.

Something else was brewing. The hostilities between my neighbor and Becky was so glaring that even a blind man would get a clue. Their was serious love lost between those two. Becky still greeted him, but his reply would either be an insult or to completely ignore her.

Ignoring her was better, his replies when he did were filled with venom.
For example, he'll say, "get out jare, what's good about the evening? You wey go carry konji come dey finish mens them, give us make we nack, you no go gree, na one boy from nowhere nai dey use you catch cruise. Abeg carry that short night gown and get out of my front before I stab you knife for breast."

Her smiles are never unfading, despite the insults she'll still smile and re-greet him before coming to my side---- Mr Simp Boy.

I have a couple of 18+ WhatsApp TV channels, and their status dey choke die with plenty bad-bad things. I discovered that Becky really liked watching my videos. Funny aspect, she'll be making comments of how the actor's dick is too small or that the actress is screaming too much but nevertheless she'll watch everything from starting to end without skipping.

Me I go dey behind her dey reason how to start my approach. All of my touches no dey move her, whether I slowly blow breeze on her neck or touch her shoulders lightly, she no dey still react, just watch the videos and leave in peace.

Okay... I increased the level of vawulence by showing her my porn folders. Na that one burst her head pass. She'll spend minutes on end viewing one video from end to end, always criticizing every video she watched, it's either camera man hand dey show or the actress Toto too big or the video quality too poor.

I asked her one day, "when you go act your own, make I watch?"

"I never get partner yet nah." She replied.

I looked around, "so me na wetin?"

"Peter abeg kill this matter. Go and retry that boss fight for Resident Evil nah, I dey like when you dey play that game." She'll reply, breaking my Simple heart into crumbs.

Then I tuned the vawulence even higher ..

So if Toto does not come to Peter, Peter go trek go meet Toto. Enough is enough, the numerous konji wey that babe dey give me don too much, I had to take matters into my own hands.

So one fateful day, I came home really early, naso I place her call.

She turn up as usual, with only bum short and singlet, come take over my phone, direct to my status begin watch videos. She was sitting in front of me so I close the space between us and wrapped my hands around her stomach as we watched the videos together.

Since she didn't objected after my dick don dey chook her for back, I gathered morale and lifted one hand higher, directly to her boobs. She didn't even move a muscle as I boldly caressed her boobs from her singlet, she just continued watching my status.

My erection doubled in length, No it grew fatter, like say I dey pump air.

My boldness increased, I slid one arm of the singlet down, still no resistance in sight. She just kept talking normally and watching the videos, like say she no dey hear my pounding heart or how my body dey sweat as I dey try touch boobs.

Finally I grabbed those boobs, it's been a long time coming mehn. Noooo, let's forget the fact that the breast haff fall, still I know how I suffer to finally touch them so I put it into good use, I press am tire. Use my second hand grab the second breast, today na today....

Insha Allah, Victory was close.

Despite all my boobs handling, even one small moan no escape Becky's lips. Issokay, issokay issokay, make I try step two.

Naso one hand snake enter her shorts, kudos to my rugged left hand, despite the space encroachment, it still managed to reach her pussy, one thing that burst my head was that she was completely shaved. Like WOW.

Another funny thing was that, she didn't make any attempt to stop me neither did she react like anything was going on, she just kept on watching the videos and make stupid comments.

Not even when I began playing with her clit did this girl react, it was just like child's play to her.

Then the last status ended. She sighed and dropped the phone then simply remove my hand wey two fingers don dey slowly enter her, drag my other hand comot from her singlet and casually stood up.

"Peter please help me with transport, I want to go for rehearsals in school."

Wait, what?

I was flaggerbasted!!!

"Wait, you're just gonna get up and leave?" I can't believe this. With all this long erection wey go take three weeks to subside.

"C'mon, get yourself together jare. Lemme go to the rehearsal and return, shey you'll be at home?"

I nod my head like a goat.

"Okay, till then. The transport please...."

I was so ashamed to even move, I just pointed my wallet to her and she took what she liked and left.

I remain for that position dey reason my Life. Shey na me be this or another person follow me for back.

I thought of calling one of my chick make I use that one reduce konji but then my mind reminded me that Becky would be gone for just three hours before returning, and any chick wey I call must want to sleep over because food, cruise and electricity dey.

That could ruin my chances with Becky and by the way, that would take a hit on my account balance so instead of wasting that extra cash and losing all my previous investment on Becky, I preferred to wait patiently for Becky to return.

WHAT A SMART MOVE!!!

Legend has it that she never picked my 12 calls that day. Na the next morning she call me say she was tired and slept off. Make I no vex abeg.

No, I no vex oh, why should I be angry? Na my girlfriend she be? I had absolutely no right to be angry, na me choose to act Simple. I am a mumu MAN...

I buzz my friend call, he told me that Becky came direct from rehearsal come trap am for house, say as him dey so, him no fit Waka sef cause the babe use different styles wan finish him life.

CHAIIIIIII, See my LIFE!!!

I need 47 strokes of Koboko to reset my memory.....

Well as a niqqa that doesn't like failing or loosing, I had to unleash the only weapon I had left.

Welcome To My DARK SIDE....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Hungerbadoo: 8:58am On May 16, 2022
Chaii i just the laugh the vex. Which kind game be this one? Peter make i no hear say you still fall hand for next update. Shey na vawulence Becky want ni? Abeg switch it to gear five
Re: I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? by Carterj007(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2022
Bad guys. Well done@therock.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Themed Threads And Sexuality Section / When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? / xxxxxcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.