Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? (6494 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
No the issue is becoming annoying. I told a friend I was bored and let's go to Elegushi to chill, he said he doesn't like chilling in open places and that we can always chill in his house with vodka and play truth or dare. undecided

Vodka to get me drunk abi?
Who even plays truth or dare anymore?

I would stay in my house instead, but guys you all need to stop this "come to my house thing" can't this generation just hang out peacefully and have fun outside the house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by susrite(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
What's the question again?

3 Likes

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
susrite:
What's the question again?

undecided
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by ladyF(f): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Where will i start from?
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by susrite(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided
OK. That will happen if the devil stop existing... It's up to a good girl to ignore such temptations. I pray God helps our ladies and changes the thinking of our guys. Expecting a counter thread tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by flokii: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
@OP cum to my house na..

I will wear padlockd pants grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by naijaboiy: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
How many times are we going to talk about this issue? undecided

It has become over flogged.

You didn't go to that guy's house doesn't mean you won't go to the next guys house. You must visit a guy in his house and that's just a fact. It's just probably because you weren't feeling that guy so you turned him down.

So kindly shut the fùck up,stop acting all prudent and wait for the guy you like who will invite you to his house and let's see if you won't go.

Nonsense! undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
flokii:
@OP cum to my house na..

I will wear padlockd pants grin

Hahahaha dis just lightened my mood
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by thaoriginator: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
When ladies start wearing iron panties grin
Op, shey u get?

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

You didn't go to that guy's house doesn't mean you won't go to the next guys house. You must visit a guy in his house and that's just a fact. It's just probably because you weren't feeling that guy so you turned him down.

So kindly shut the fùck up,stop acting all prudent and wait for the guy you like who will invite you to his house and let's see if you won't go.

Nonsense! undecided

undecided why so pained?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
thaoriginator:
When ladies start wearing iron panties grin

Op, shey u get?

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Maxi112: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Nonsense! undecided

what more can I say.... U just naild it bro! NEXT PLZ

7 Likes

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by DharmyYinks: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
A simple "No, I can't" will do! And stop acting as if u are being forced. Atleast, d nigga didn't drag u to his house grin

Jadekitana:
No the issue is becoming annoying. I told a friend I was bored and let's go to Elegushi to chill, he said he doesn't like chilling in open places and that we can always chill in his house with vodka and play truth or dare. undecided

By their fruits, we shall know ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by domopps(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nothing special in that now! But also depends on the mindset.........

Cheeeeers
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't ask girls to "come to my house" they ask me "if they should come to my house" so I ain't guilty on this... Thanks, #smiles

5 Likes

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
DharmyYinks:
A simple "No, I can't" will do! And stop acting as if u are being forced. Atleast, d nigga didn't drag u to his house grin

undecided he didn't but I wasn't expecting that reply
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by RoyalBlak007: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Shey make i talk my own? grin

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
kamirun225:
I don't ask girls to "come to my house" they ask me "if they should come to my house" so I ain't guilty on this... Thanks, #smiles

That's a man talking there cheesy you really don't have to force it.
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Shey make i talk my own? grin

grin talk o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by thaoriginator: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol
u aint looking bad babe....
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
cry
domopps:
Nothing special in that now! But also depends on the mindset.........

Cheeeeers
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by slim19(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
When the word HOR.NY is no longer in use

2 Likes

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

That's a man talking there cheesy you really don't have to force it.
lol... Thought for a sec. U would attack me on that... Thanks my dear #smiles

1 Like

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided why so pained?
Because this is an over flogged issue and it has become useless like the "k" in knife.

People invite people over everyday and it takes common sense to decipher if you will go or not.

You can't because of one particular guy come on here to tell us what we guys should do. It is never a crime to invite someone over and we guys are gonna keep requesting for it.

Everything now boils down to the guy in question if he has questionable character that you can't trust and that's where you turn him down.

Stop acting like if a guy whom you like very much invites you over you won't go.

I,as a guy will not stop inviting my female friends over to my house because of the stùpid thing some other guy did to a girl. I know my own self and the things I can do and not do. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
thaoriginator:
u aint looking bad babe....

cheesy
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by PubLlcEnemy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

I would stay in my house instead, but guys you all need to stop this "come to my house thing" can't this generation just hang out peacefully and have fun outside the house?

You have a dirty mind. He asks you to come to his house and ur mind runs @ a million mile a second. What makes you think he has an auterior motive? I believe this is always the problem with relationships. Ladies keep thinking they can read a guy's mind then they come up with stvipid assertions putting their relationships in disarray.
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by DharmyYinks: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
A guy inviting u to his house now means what He wanna ve sex with u undecided

Wen u stop d negative thoughts, guys will stop asking you to come. With those tots u re already preparing ur body for some actions grin

If u don't like wat may transpire, den u should take ur leave. angry

Ciao!
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
It doesn't always lead to sex.
Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by naijaboiy: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
PubLlcEnemy:

You have a dirty mind. He asks you to come to his house and ur mind runs @ a million mile a second. What makes you think he has an auterior motive? I believe this is always the problem with relationships. Ladies keep thinking they can read a guy's mind then they come up with stvipid assertions putting their relationships in disarray.
Funny enough it's the guy's money that she would be hoping to spend at elegushi to chill. undecided

4 Likes

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by Jadekitana(f): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Because this is an over flogged issue and it has become useless like the "k" in knife.

People invite people over everyday and it takes common sense to decipher if you will go or not.

You can't because of one particular guy come on here to tell us what we guys should do. It is never a crime to invite someone over and we guys are gonna keep requesting for it.

Everything now boils down to the guy in question if he has questionable character that you can't trust and that's where you turn him down.

Stop acting like if a guy whom you like very much invites you over you won't go.

I,as a guy will not stop inviting my female friends over to my house because of the stùpif thing some other guy did to a girl. I know my own self and the things I can do and not do. undecided

Hmmm well I must agree with you here undecided depends on the guy though. But my point is "come to my house" shouldn't always be the first thing to say. It sends the wrong message and it doesn't have to do with liking a guy or not. Hanging outside the house on a Saturday is much fun than getting drunk in the afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? by dollyjoy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... / “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter / I Love These Kinda Guys (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.