Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today (34451 Views)

Only Ngige, Emefiele And Sylva Didn't Submit APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. / I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by mach7(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the question is who own the aces not emotions

The north is the one scheming this game in APC, and you really think they won't support their plan

Only Yorubas would mumour after been used but where else would they really go (think deep on this)

It is not in doubt that the APC cabal would use consesus and decide who emerge
Yeah, the North has the Ace of Spades.

Make we dey observe sha.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by loswhite(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2022
NofiuFade:
GEJ is far better than all those nonsense candidates put together from APC to PDP I will even suggest GEJ should come out under fresh party, Nigeria is dieing!
How is he better? Is it not a shame that it is alimajiri that is buying forms for him....lol. I'm 100% sure you blame Buhari for Power failure when the person you are calling a hero over saw the privatization of power to Companies that can't even metre customers after 8 years. He even gifted them monthly service charge fee of 750 even when they do not distribute Electricity. He over saw turn around maintenance of our refineries that didn't produce a single refined product and yet he is the best Hero Nigeria has.
The fact that this administration is a disaster doesn't excuse the fact that GEJ just like other politicians failed this great nation.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Nigerialabalaba: 10:40am On May 13, 2022
mach7:
Hmmn, this is Nigeria. Don't write anything off.
u see d bold, e go put u for a lot of problems for Nigeria. GEJ no be APC member and e no dey contest. no dey waste all ur education because a clueless man. U need waiver even after joining and today na deadline yet gej neva join apc. how e go join today , get apc waiver today and get delegates today while in senegal dey 99% impossible and if dem rush am, opponents go use court stop am. Na because of dat apc no give gej face.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by NofiuFade(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2022
Under the Goodluck Jonathan administration, Nigeria rebased it’s GDP for the first time in over a decade to become the largest economy in Africa, overtaking South Africa and Egypt in the process.
Proceeds from Nigeria’s non-oil exports rose to 2.97 billion by the end of 2013, up from 2.3 billion in 2010. GEJ and his team are far better than all those rubble candidates put together from APC to PDP, I pray he declared his interest openly to run for the post, just let him declare his interest first and see how many reasonable Nigerians will robustly vote for him!
loswhite:
How is he better? Is it not a shame that it is alimajiri that is buying forms for him....lol. I'm 100% sure you blame Buhari for Power failure when the person you are calling a hero over saw the privatization of power to Companies that can't even metre customers after 8 years. He even gifted them monthly service charge fee of 750 even when they do not distribute Electricity. He over saw turn around maintenance of our refineries that didn't produce a single refined product and yet he is the best Hero Nigeria has.
The fact that this administration is a disaster doesn't excuse the fact that GEJ just like other politicians failed this great nation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:42am On May 13, 2022
Reno should shut up

Reno is idiot

His paymaster which is Atiku Abubakar was busy romancing terrorist who killed the innocent girl

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by macrodata(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2022
Jibabs2:
Reno the pray Jonathan shouldn't contest under APC
Once Jonathan joins, I expect Reno to join APC. That is when he'll understand what trolling really means.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2022
Imortal001:
Reno omokri should just keep quiet, nobody take his words serious this days.

Will u keep quiet.. the media is there playing chess with ur life and ppl dat want to open ur eyes reveal relevant information to u yet refuse to see. Keep talkin trash while they make there money of u
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Quiny32323: 10:46am On May 13, 2022
No go vote be waiting for God sad
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by ifex370(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2022
mach7:
I hope Reno will not have to walk back all this comments, when Jonathan officially declares.

Jonathan in my view is simply playing a game of hide and seek. He really wants to contest under the flag of APC, but he doesn't want to go through primaries.

Once the greenlight is given (consensus), Jonathan will come out openly.

Let's watch and see.

Hopefully he doesnt
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by EagleNest(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2022
It will be foolish of Jonathan to join the same APC that threw shit on him; and lied to Nigerians to get into power. How on earth will he want to join such a party? O dikwa egwu!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by mach7(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2022
ifex370:

Hopefully he doesnt
Same here, but I am looking at things from a realistic point of view.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by LordOfTheGame: 10:54am On May 13, 2022
I have a feeling that these northern groups and powerful cabal is blackmailing GEJ into submission with one unverifiable corruption allegation or the other. On a second thought, this might be a well planned game to distract the bullion van Lagos landlord in order to pave way for their chosen candidate. The much I know GEJ, he won't let himself to be fooled by these people with a second term in office bullshit.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2022
Why do these imbeciles insist on dragging GEJ's name upandan... What's the deal?!!

These distractive acts by the failed ruling party are quite disturbing!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Truthisunique2: 10:57am On May 13, 2022
naptu2:

1) That's why the stories read, Babachir Lawal, Sanwo-Olu and others submit Tinubu's form (https://www.nairaland.com/7121826/sanwo-olu-lawal-dogara-others-submit) and Kabiru Gaya and others submit Osinbajo's form (https://www.nairaland.com/7122857/senator-gaya-submits-osinbajos-presidential), but this headline read, "Jonathan submits his form" and the body said something else.

2) Tinubu did not disown Babachir Lawal and others, Osinbajo did not disown Kabiru Gaya and others, but Jonathan disowned the Fulani group.

That's the difference.
GEJ have not disowned the group, it is media assistant that are in the dark about GEJ direction that are doing so

Same media assistant that wasn't aware of his meeting with adamu
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by naptu2: 11:03am On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
GEJ have not disowned the group, it is media assistant that are in the dark about GEJ direction that are doing so

Same media assistant that wasn't aware of his meeting with adamu

1) President Jonathan's media assistant is Ikechukwu Eze (not Reno Omokri). Who told you that he was not aware of the meeting with Adamu?

2) This is an official statement, not a tweet. There is no way that Ikechukwu Eze will release an official statement without clearing it with his principal. I hope I don't need to explain what that means.

2023: Buying APC Forms For Me Without My Consent Is An Insult

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by kingxley(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2022
Jonathan has complicated this guy's allegiance, does he stay with PDP or join the APC that he has criticized over the years. Reno head full right now
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Truthisunique2: 11:07am On May 13, 2022
naptu2:

1) President Jonathan's media assistant is Ikechukwu Eze (not Reno Omokri). Who told you that he was not aware of the meeting with Adamu?

2) This is an official statement, not a tweet. There is no way that Ikechukwu Eze will release an official statement without clearing it with his principal. I hope I don't need to explain what that means.

2023: Buying APC Forms For Me Without My Consent Is An Insult
eze was not aware of the meeting with adamu

Yes eze the clueless dunce was the one who issued the statement, if rino who claims to be in touch with gej is not really in touch with his happening what makes you think gej won't leave eze in the dark too
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Miracle2022: 11:15am On May 13, 2022
Jonathan is not dealing with a saboteur like Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by AsawanaDgreat: 11:19am On May 13, 2022
Reno May be right
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by oyeb15: 11:21am On May 13, 2022
They want to be denying until prob they win.

If its very easy for North to give Jonathan power again, then they will easily retain it for themselves for the next 4years.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Blakjewelry(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2022
mach7:
Manipulation, how?
If you are rational you will know all these are just ways to divert attention.did you sense any worries or reaction from PDP? Because they know it's a lie, even when Reno is saying he was on video call with the ex president people choose just to believe whatever is thrown at them
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by naptu2: 11:28am On May 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
eze was not aware of the meeting with adamu

Yes eze the clueless dunce was the one who issued the statement, if rino who claims to be in touch with gej is not really in touch with his happening what makes you think gej won't leave eze in the dark too

OK, so you are more in touch with GEJ than Eze and Reno and you know what is on his mind, then I'll take your word for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Bhol28: 11:39am On May 13, 2022
Only a Naija politics and online story muguns will believe herdsmen or somebody BOUGHT APC form for Jonathan.ALL NA SCAM
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by Truthisunique2: 11:55am On May 13, 2022
naptu2:

OK, so you are more in touch with GEJ than Eze and Reno and you know what is on his mind, then I'll take your word for it.
yes I am
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by alizma: 12:47pm On May 13, 2022
mach7:
I hope Reno will not have to walk back all this comments, when Jonathan officially declares.

Jonathan in my view is simply playing a game of hide and seek. He really wants to contest under the flag of APC, but he doesn't want to go through primaries.

Once the greenlight is given (consensus), Jonathan will come out openly.

Let's watch and see.
After his tenure, Jonathan got to know how these guys stole recklessly under his name and I think he has learnt not to pally with such people. Reno is just doing busy body attachment all this while, he knows little or nothing about Jonathan moves anymore but the un-serious guy has refused to move on with his life.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today by GiZcorp: 12:54pm On May 13, 2022
If he does then let it be known that he's representing Boko Haram in his own capacity. May the blood of Deborah Samuel be upon him and his cohorts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive / Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.