Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu (27470 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague / Senate President Lawan Reveals When Buhari Will Submit Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Lelelalalele: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has declared his readiness to stand trial at the International Criminal Court, ICC, in Hague, if defending Biafrans against unprovoked genocidal attacks by killer herdsmen and terrorists would warrant his appearance at the ICC.

Kanu who made the declaration on a live broadcast on Radio Biafra Sunday night, regretted that harassments and extrajudicial killings by security agencies have continued unabated across Biafra land.

The IPOB Leader said that the world had maintained criminal silence over the plight of Biafrans despite complaints and petitions by IPOB as well as indicting reports against the Nigerian Authorities and security agencies by some reputable global agencies including the UN reporter on human rights and Amnesty International.

He said that besides state-sponsored persecutions and brazen infuriating marginalisation and exclusion against Biafrans, killer herdsmen and terrorists have continued to raid communities in the region unchallenged by the security agencies.

“Herdsmen will attack us, rape our women, destroy our farms and kill our farmers nobody will arrest them but when we try to defend ourselves, government will come after us rolling out the tanks and using their helicopter gun boats”, he fumed.

Kanu explained that the incessant unprovoked genocidal attacks by herdsmen and the docility of the Nigerian Authorities gave rise to the formation of the Eastern Security Network, ESN, to protect the hapless Biafran locals against terror.

But he regretted that instead of going after the perpetrators of the heinous crimes against innocent citizens, the Nigerian State rather chose to declare war against mere vigilante volunteer group as demonstrated in Thursday’s air strike in Orlu.

The IPOB Leader who said that the Orlu military raid marked the beginning of the second Nigeria/Biafra war vowed to mobilise the people in defense of their ancestral land “no matter the consequences”.

“If defending our ancestral land against conquest by Fulani supporter of APC invaders will take me to the Hague I am ready to go to the Hague”, Kanu thundered.

Continuing he said: “The world has the indicting report by the UN Reporter against Nigeria but they have not done anything. Do we have to wait until we are all killed before we defend ourselves?”

Kanu expressed shock that the world had helplessly watched the Nigerian State use brute force against mere peaceful agitators while on the other hand dialoguing with, and facilitating amnesty and payment of ransom to bandits and terrorists who have not shown any remorse or sign of cessation to their killing spree.

According to him world leaders ought to have demanded probe of Nigerian Leaders including some Northern Governors and Islamic clerics over their romance with bandits.

He said he would declare 40 days prayer and fasting by next week for Biafrans all over the world to seek God’s presence, and for more spiritual fortification for the task ahead.

Kanu who restated Biafra’s Jewish root said Israel can never be crushed by their enemy because of Abraham’s covenant with God which he claimed follows Biafra.

He expressed optimism that Biafra would soon be restored despite stiff opposition by the Nigerian State and her International collaborators as well as internal traitors.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/im-ready-to-stand-trial-in-hague-nnamdi-kanu/

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by tutudesz: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2021
Funny grin Oga there is no place like home O!

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Lelelalalele: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2021
We are Biafrans!
We are brave!
We are confident!

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2021

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Fulaniherdmens Thundered.

Solidarity!!!

I’m sure Asari (imposter) won’t like this news.
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by qualityovenbake(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder.

We are at an explosive situation; a situation where something serious or dangerous may happen at any time.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2021
No wonder,
Him Great and Good Papa, Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) of blessed memory do talk am finish.
Nothing to be added again.

May the Souls of Eze Israel Okwu Kanu and Mrs Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.
May God never give us the kinda evil child that will send us to our early grave in life like Nnamdi Cownu.

Over to his brainwashed swines (as he personally called them!)

We Rise!

tito44:
oya vomit trash as usual
Fantasticcc:
Rubbish as usual
We neva even type finish,
dem don show and answer.
Dem no dey disappoint lailai. grin cheesy wink
Dem MANNA, Una no quote anyone and same set of people don dey get migraine for una comment.
Dem don dey wail, dey cry, dey get headaches. grin
Dis MANNA addiction na Odikwa serious! grin cheesy

As fine people wey we be.....Na dem dey rush us cool cool tongue tongue

Oyigboupdate, keep us posted @the below please...

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Nuelito: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2021
This thread go hot no be small....grabs my popcorn and glass of water

2 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2021
Ugh
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Dexterfire: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by tayooluwole: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2021
If there is one thing i like about the igbos, it’s their fearlessness and fighting spirit. Very aggressive towards abnormal behavior and very friendly towards peaceful conduct. Offend an igbo man, instantly he will let you know you have done wrong and will deal with you. But offend a Yoruba man, he may not argue with you and retreat to his domain like a defeated man but watch your back, he is coming back behind you both spiritually and physically

145 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by tito44: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2021
post=100165062:
No wonder

oya vomit trash as usual

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
"He can come back home...Buhari has forgiven Nnamdi Kanu" - Lai Mohammed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by TheDestroyer: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Come to Nigeria and lead your people nobody send you message go Hague. Ordinary Sunday igboho wey no be university graduate dey Nigeria dey face federal government grin. Why do they always run when things get hot though? First ojukwuu who escaped Nigeria dressed like a woman now this one hiding in London. To even think the idiot started his agitation by insulting yoruba people until he decided to have sense lately, I wonder why they always wanna use yoruba to get attention

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by chudoza: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
i dare this terrorist leader to come Nigeria for the trial, coward criminal just like his colleague Sunday Ade-terrorist disturbing our peace in this country, we'll crush you all like cockroach and rule over you forever angry sad

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
smiley
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Teewhy2: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
too much confusion in the land.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by slawormiir: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
This pussy ass niggarr

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by tunwumi: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Let us try you first in Nigeria, you can then appeal to world court. Don't be a coward. Brave people challenged the authority in the country not running your mouth else where.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Britishcoins(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Supported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Omortokemyy(f): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
thats my zaddy. i am yoruba but i love you. i will love to be your wife

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by dangotesmummy: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by OKorowanta: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Great man..
If Ambazonia is close to be independent from Cameroon,Biafra will soon come.
Fvck Niger Deltans self acclaimed freedom fighters who started theirs and ended it in private pockets..

12 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by osuofia2(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
you and Sunday Igboho are Terrorists. Baba Buhari will handle you two.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by RisenJoe(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
go on. God is with you

2 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by dangotesmummy: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
grin
i926:
"He can come back home...Buhari has forgiven Nnamdi Kanu" - Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Sigoal(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Issokay
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by dangotesmummy: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2021
grin
Nuelito:
This thread go hot no be small....grabs my popcorn and glass of water
Re: I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu by Danny50: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Good luck boss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty / Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.