Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

" Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel (23063 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by qekng40(f): 12:21pm On May 13, 2022
'Women are more intelligent and stronger than we men' - Majid Michel

Despite 1 Peter 3:7 describing the woman as the " weaker vessel ," Majid Michel thinks otherwise of Eve's gender.

According to the Ghanaian actor who now doubles as an evangelist, God in His wisdom has actually made women more sophisticated and advanced than men. He justified his claims by saying that upgraded versions of phones are better than the previous ones.

Majid said this while linking it to the Biblical creation story of Adam and Eve which says the woman was is the second to be created by God.

“I think the most attractive part of the woman is her brain. If Apple created this cell phone (iPhone) and they’re about to do the next one, the next one would definitely be more advanced than the previous one ,” the 'Crime To Christ' actor said during an Angel FM interview.

He further explained that “ God made the man first and made the woman second. So the women are definitely more sophisticated definitely more intelligent and definitely stronger than us. It intrigues me to find out about this woman. I love women above all things".

Delving deeper into theology, he emphasized that “God said I’ll make you a help now...you see If I want to lift this table and I need help do I need someone weaker than me or stronger than me? Or I’m doing my homework, do I need someone less intelligent?"

"No! So if God said I will give you a helpmate then it means He is giving you someone more intelligent who can help you get it. Women are more advanced, ” he concluded

Source : https://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/women-are-more-intelligent-and-stronger-than-we-men-majid-michel/kv1gvm0

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2022
TuEH

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by qekng40(f): 12:32pm On May 13, 2022
I concur cool

VirileNelly2420:

If sadists take laws into dia hands now una go begin say Justice for Majid.

Dis him talk serious pass Deborah own o. cry
An extremist discovered

DonroxyII:
That's Only if she fixated on You:
Biologically if Woman should concentrate on an Endeavour and Man should concentrate on the same Endeavour, Woman will win Hands down:

Women have More Brain Neurons than Men while Men have bigger Brains than Women:

Women nonetheless are more emotional to wider varieties of issues making them to lose concentration while Men are less emotional over varieties of issue making men to be more concentrative and that's why Men Wins cheesy

We are built by Nature to complement one another towards Evolutionary Developments not Competitions:

Mad People are setting women against Men and Men against Women:

That's not the essence of Humanity!
Oh! Intelligent and logical piece.
I Love❤️

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MrBachelor: 12:36pm On May 13, 2022
He should speak for himself.

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 13, 2022
Yes ooo cheesy

Redpillers face after reading this thread. grin grin

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Joclebs(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2022
So many vawulence in one post grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Choilila: 12:48pm On May 13, 2022
You fine sheyy.

7 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by qekng40(f): 12:49pm On May 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
Yes ooo cheesy
Redpillers face after reading this thread. grin grin
They will start by calling him a Simp ... whatever that means cheesy

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by toujurs: 2:14pm On May 13, 2022
Who be this idiot, this one no get sense at all. A woman that rely on a man to provide for her, is what you call smart, You are a mumu man.

After being trained in school, they still come out to wish for a rich husband, Are u kidding me , Calling them smart. Guy chill o. Imagine ladies never had a kitten, Omo na suffer o. Bitter suffering.

Go to instagram and see how these women sexualize themselves, after they would come out to scream how men only see them as a sex object.

232 Likes 20 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by thrillionaire(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2022
Really?! Woman wrapper. Speak for yourself puhleeese! Women are beautiful creatures yes but men created this world's inventions.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by festacman(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2022
I disagree aggressively. Wisdom has no gender.

Teaching your personal meditation as gospel truth is wrong. Reason why a beautiful harmless damsel was killed and burnt in Sokoto Caliphate yesterday by people who believe Hadith rather than Koran.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by dododawa1: 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
Actor turned motivational pastor

5 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58pm On May 13, 2022
SECONDED.

100%

Argue with your sisters at home, not with this post.
rusher14:
If we no come get nko?
Try a cousin or a female neighbor (d one wey get bad mouth)

ume1000:
of 118 elements in the periodic table women discovered only 6
Intelligence na by periodic table now?
U try.
Orisirisi something.....

Joclebs:

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by JovialJune(f): 7:58pm On May 13, 2022
Aggressive oceanic tears above and below coming with full force grin

This is a simple fact men refuse to accept, they are weak, that's why they are very emotional lots, money hungry lots;

* When their ego is bruised, they go to war fighting each other e.g Russia and the rest-----weak men lipsrsealed

* Na them carry religion for head like gala eg Boko Haram------baby brainwashed men sad

* They rather steal, kill and destroy than think with their head on how to make money(these applys to mostly Nigerian men) eg bandits, skull mining, Ipob, cannibalism, yahoo, corruption----inventless lots cry

*On nairaland they created a strawberry pill thread of more than 1000pages to wail about women-----massive cry babies right here cheesy

*99.99999% threads on nairaland, especially romance section, are created by guys to cry of heartbreaks and asking silly questions whether to break up or not (this one irritates me the most)------jobless lots, they need education on emotional intelligence angry

*99.99999% of men on nairaland are tribal bigots, COONS, women haters------weak baggages undecided

*Most of them cry babies here are closet gays, not our fault, we intimidate them grin

So yes mister Majid, we are stronger and intelligent than men who keep destroying the world on per second basis, and we are also wiser than men 100%

Watch them quote me to cry as usual tongue

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by NwaNimo1(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2022

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2022
qekng40:
'Women are more intelligent and stronger than we men' - Majid Michel

Source : https://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/women-are-more-intelligent-and-stronger-than-we-men-majid-michel/kv1gvm0

Yes, not far from the truth but only intelligent enough to manipulate and take from SIMPS.

21 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by FemiLAWAL1O: 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Something a foolish man will say

It takes a higher level of foolishness to cook this level of Generalization.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by realmindz: 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Of course,
That’s why the greatest scientists and athletes are all women. For example, rumors has it that the fastest man Usain Bolt is actually a woman crossdressing as a man

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by siofra(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Yassss!!!!!

You know it man!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Joclebs:

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by bluefilm: 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Of course, we already know it.

You dont need to remind us that you are nothing but a good for nothing SIMP.

Nonsense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Kkk777: 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Rubbish from SIMP chairman 's mouth.

2 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Why she no dey use her brain dey make money?
Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Illuminatiship(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Borehole between women legs don blind this one

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Dorwadora(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Tears Tears

Tears

For dem Redpillers tonight

No goodnight sleep for una tonight

Let it flow

Flow flow

Una tears nah my joy grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by Skyfornia(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Women derive their power from men that's why they are called woMEN, without men there won't be woMEN, MENopause, MENstruation etc

9 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by ceejayluv(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
I'd say the same thing to attract pussy... No biggie.

25 Likes

Re: " Women Are More Intelligent Than We Men " - Majid Michel by xynerise: 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
They are more intelligent in a manipulative way. grin

He may be right

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled / Toolz' Dazzles In Gold Jumpsuit / Simi Dancing "Shaku Shaku" During BBNaija Eviction Show Rehearsal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.