Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel (44168 Views)

Aisha Buhari Condemns Nigeria’s Healthcare System / Shaykh Ali Al-Ḥudhaifi Condemns the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Eleponblue(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Connected1: 8:19pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

One thing is certain, those foolish boys caught on camera are gone, their life can never remain the same, the best they can get is life imprisonment worse is death by hanging

They conspired and carried out a premeditated murder and also caused public unrest using religion as cover up

Are you sure they are just using Islam for coverup.

Because I am on the verge of cutting off all my Muslim friends without giving the reasons for it.

They aren't bad people but I am scared for myself and my family because if something like this happens to who I know.

Souls will go down for it.

Right now I am even feeling ashamed for not supporting the breakup of Nigeria, we can't live with these kind of people.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Iliveforever(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2022
God1000:
What took him so long to react? he should use the power of his office to order the immediate arrest and prosecution of the monsters and barbarians that committed the heinous, unspeakable and horrendous act

We live in a civilized society governed by the rule of law, it appears religious law supersedes federal and state laws in the north which is an aberration.

Because the UK has already spoken against the atrocity
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Iykenuwa(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

One thing is certain, those foolish boys caught on camera are gone, their life can never remain the same, the best they can get is life imprisonment worse is death by hanging

They conspired and carried out a premeditated murder and also caused public unrest using religion as cover up

Nothing will happen to them.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by HOKIM(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2022
malvisguy212:
Idiot
������... e shock u too,brother?? These folks seems to lower the standard of being foolish....
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by nyabingi(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2022
ISLAM IS EVIL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by biomedics(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2022
That’s the end

Condemn them publicly, reward them secretly.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Mooh247: 8:25pm On May 13, 2022
Connected1:

Are you sure they are just using Islam for coverup.

Because I am on the verge of cutting off all my Muslim friends without giving the reasons for it.

They aren't bad people but I am scared for myself and my family because if something like this happens to who I know.

Souls will go down for it.

Trust me some northerners are just sadist it's not about religion... Google the video of Kano pillars vs Katsina United football matches.. every single encounter always turn bloody, same as during 2011 election they went crazy over Buhari's loss ..

The enlightened Muslims are not violent and I can attest to it that no real Muslim will harm you, even the so called Arabs are not like that, as I have live accross UAE, been to Qatar , Oman and Jeddah

I know you Christians have been quite tolerant but believe those guys would pay

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Yankee101: 8:32pm On May 13, 2022
Even buhari condemns this

Na im atiku dey hide
U don lose elections already
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Connected1: 8:33pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Trust me some northerners are just sadist it's not about religion... Google the video of Kano pillars vs Katsina United football matches.. every single encounter always turn bloody, same as during 2011 election they went crazy over Buhari's loss ..

The enlightened Muslims are not violent and I can attest to it that no real Muslim will harm you, even the so called Arabs are not like that, as I have live accross UAE, been to Qatar , Oman and Jeddah

I know you Christians have been quite tolerant but believe those guys would pay

Even Bashir Ahmed supported this act, he's enlightened enough, even the police too, they handed her over to them, you can't tell us the police is overpowered, it doesn't happen in the south or anywhere.

Unless full justice is giving to her, I don't think I can habour any Muslim as a friend anymore.

This act is too scary, imagine from students, are they not enlightened enough, it's not as though they are illiterates.

I stop all these religion stuffs when I gained more knowledge but that doesn't mean I would be violent when they call me a pagan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by nwosucjay(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2022
God1000:
What took him so long to react? he should use the power of his office to order the immediate arrest and prosecution of the monsters and barbarians that committed the heinous, unspeakable and horrendous act

We live in a civilized society governed by the rule of law, it appears religious law supersedes federal and state laws in the north which is an aberration.

Well structured grammar but unfortunately, to a deaf ear
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Littlemann73: 8:44pm On May 13, 2022
As far as I'm concerned, president Buhari does not even know that such a thing happened. Those who are destroying this country are writing and speaking on his behalf. They know the person on that seat is not that very sound to know what to do.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by thatgoodman(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2022
this one just wan finish Lagos money for this his already failed life long ambition
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Lazenby007(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You just dey make me laff. Some of their clerics in Sokoto are already saying the act is justifiable according to islamic belief.

Guy,by this time next week the whole story would have been forgotten and those lunatics will be walking freely among humans.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by thisisit: 8:53pm On May 13, 2022
Southerners should residing or schooling or serving Nysc in the north..

BOYCOTT NORTH.. SIMPLE!
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by egoldman(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2022
post=112800340:
Her killers should be fished out to face the consequences of their murder, if not, this will continue.
That is the koko.
This must be condemn by everybody

We keep wondering,
If these so called undergraduates can behave in an animalistic way like this and show this level of intolerance, what do we expect from the stark illiterates that do not even know what education is?

In this 21st century?
This is alarming.
This is petryfying.
This is Barbaric.
This must be condemn from all angles.

The evil perpetrators must be brought to book like NOW!!!

That is not just right at all.
Deborah's killer must be fished out, to nip this senseless killings/murders in the bud once and for all.
This is 21st century for crying out loud.

They were and are still confident your Darling Daddy will not prosecute them just as he tacitly support killer herdsmen.

But it's a taboo for you to call out your Darling Daddy for his evil polices that have destroyed this nation.

This is why we have sworn to always call you out for supporting evil over good, have a rethink of your ways, the evil you support today will meet you tommorow, rem you always say karma knows everyone's house, it knows yours too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by OlujobaSamuel: 8:58pm On May 13, 2022
He condemned the killing but also state that it is right to defend one's god when provoked
E go better
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by DontGiveUpYet: 8:59pm On May 13, 2022
Ifakiland:

Werey go into armed robbery na, your body go tell you....moreover the kind skill no get name bah....scammer naim you be

Can you be more concerned about the burning issue than the secondary?
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by blacknoir: 9:00pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

U think this government care This boys will go Scot free
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Amayabor1: 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Rubbish for making a move right or should go and burn sokoto.

Zombie, where in the statement did the president call for the arrest of the perpetrators? He only condemned the act but not the actors, neither did he ask the authorities to bring the perpetuators to book.

Zombie!
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by crackhouse(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2022
I was expecting to see where he will say the perpetrators should be brought to book but he said nothing of such.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Amayabor1: 9:11pm On May 13, 2022
From this Statement, you will know we have a jihadist and blood sucker as president. A terror sympathiser. An ethno-religious bigot. He is indirectly saying that the late Deborah deserved what came to her for insulting the paedophile, Prophet Mohamed.

Who also noticed that he only condemned the act. He didn't condemn the killers, neither did he ask for their persecution.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by joyandfaith: 9:17pm On May 13, 2022
Buhari did not say anything. He should order security agents to arrest the killers within 48 hours.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Freedom34: 9:17pm On May 13, 2022
I'm a Christian myself brah.
By now u shd know dt majority of d ppl dt carry ds Deborah mata on their head like ugwu leaf have no iota of care for Deborah in anyway whatsoever!

They are only using d killing as a route to vent their hatred to u northerners and by extension Nigeria/Nigerians!!

Oh, so u tink d 'usual suspects' care an inch abt deborah? To them she's another gworo-chewing abokki who's life is not worth a pinch of salt!

Few days ago, one of theirs was killed (d lady soldier) beheaded and vagina mutilated, did u hear "justice for Gloria Matthew Oguzie"?

Dassol!
cool
nura15:
Hypocrisy of the highest order.
In as much as I totally condemn the action of those who took laws in their hands, but the government has never been just in its dealings with northern Muslims.
What action did Buhari take when Muslims travellers were intercepted and gruesomely killed in Jos?
Some hypocrites here on nairaland were even rejoicing the killing. Even asking stupid questions like how could a Fulani Muslim be an indigene of Ondo state?
The same government did nothing when Muslims business men were killed for no reason in the southeast, and the same nairaland hypocrites also supported the killing.
I have now come to understand that; whenever you see social media shouting and making references to constitution, then bear it in your mind that it's a Christian or Christianity that being affected. However, when it's Muslims or Islam, you won't even see anybody saying anything.
Hypocrisy is when you feel alright when someone or his religion is harmed, but feel pained when you're the victim of the same crime.
WHY ON THE EARTH CAN'T CHRISTIANS PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION AND STOP INSULTING ISLAM? HAVE EVER SEEN OR HEARD MUSLIM INSULTING JESUS ? INFACT, IT'S PUNISHABLE BY DEATH TO INSULT JESUS ( PROPHET ISAH ) IN ISLAM. PLEASE LET'S RESPECT EACH OTHER'S RELIGION AND LIVE IN HARMONY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by malvisguy212: 9:26pm On May 13, 2022
HOKIM:

������... e shock u too,brother?? These folks seems to lower the standard of being foolish....
Generation that knows no God.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by Temi2468: 9:32pm On May 13, 2022
Useless comments!

No mention of the perpetrators being arrested, prosecuted and brought to book.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by nura15(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
Exactly ! This is what I my self have been thinking about.
Let's just keep on praying for our beloved motherland

Oh, so u tink d 'usual suspects' care an inch abt deborah? To them she's another gworo-chewing abokki who's life is not worth a pinch of salt!

Few days ago, one of theirs was killed (d lady soldier) beheaded and vagina mutilated, did u hear "justice for Gloria Matthew Oguzie"?

Dassol!
cool
[/quote]
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by aujile(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Lets wait and watch the movie till the end...you seem not to understand those people.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by edungene7: 9:41pm On May 13, 2022
i am certain buhari would have acted same way if he was a student of that school hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by milliondollas(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2022
THE TRUTH IS THE MUSLIM PROPHET WHEN PUT ON A SPOT LIGHT DOES NOT FIT INTO WHAT HE CLAIM TO BE, AS A PROPHET HE MARRIED AN UNDER AGE GIRL, 2 HIS FIRST WIFE WAS A RICH WIDOW FAR OLDER THAN HIM, IN THIS MODERN WORLD IT IS CALL SUGAR MUMMY, 3 AS A PROPHET HE SAID GOD PERMIT HIM TO MARRY AS MANY WIFE AS HE WISH, BUT THE Faithfull ARE TO MARRY NOT MORE THAN 4. THIS ARE JUST FEW OF HIS PROFILE, WHEN YOU PUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD ON SPOT LIGHT IT OFTEN PORTRAYED THE FOLLOWERS AS FOOLISH PEOPLE FOR BELIEVING SUCH A CHARACTER AS A BELOVED PROPHET OF GOD , BECAUSE OF THAT THEY DON'T WANT ANY ONE TO LOOK HIM UP OR TALK ABOUT HIM, JUST VENERATE HIM, DON'T TALK , DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, YOU KNOW TRUTH IS PAINFUL, IT HURT, DON'T TALK ABOUT THEIR PROPHET.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by omojeesu(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
Political correctness

Every human will face the True Judge one day.
Re: Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel by angelfallz(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2022
@bolded,
it would most likely not happen

BluntTheApostle:
I see many Muslims gloating over the gruesome murder on Facebook.

Instead of just condemning the barbaric act, why not make an example of someone so that the other fanatics can use that as a reference when next they become bloodthirsty for Mohammed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.