Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach (547 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by czarr(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2022
You females and hypocrisy.
You claim you don't do anything for men or because men like it.

You claim you don't do your makeup for men, that we shouldn't flatter ourselves, we are not that important and that you don't care if we like it, you do it cos you like it.

You women also say you don't dress sexy for men, and that men shouldn't concern themselves with what women wear that you dress sexy because it makes you feel good and not for men.

Keep that same energy with bleaching, after all bleaching is a form of skin enhancement, which is similar to makeup. because of how bad bleaching is you women have come with you victim mentality to say men are the cause because of their preference for light skin.

So women don't bleach for themselves? Oh it's for men now? I thought our opinions don't count?

And you said most men are "guilty" of this, as if to say men it's a crime that men prefer light skin. Women also have preferences like tall men and rich men, alot of women even prefer dark skin men, can we say they are guilty of their preference?
Black comes in all shades, we are all black people.

Women should learn how to be accountable for their actions...that most men prefer light skin women is not an excuse to self harm.
Look around there are dark skin beautiful ladies that don't bleach, do they have two heads?

If I carry gun to rob, and I'm caught can I say I did it because women don't like broke men?
That is just stupid.

9 Likes

Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14am On May 14, 2022
Made no point..was here for the thread.. grin
Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by virginprincess(f): 7:16am On May 14, 2022
angry angry, Irrelevant thread everywhere.
Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:18am On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
angry angry, Irrelevant thread everywhere.
This particular boy is bored.. grin
Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by virginprincess(f): 7:20am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This particular boy is bored.. grin
grin grin grin....So many senseless teenagers on this forum.
Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21am On May 14, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin grin....So many senseless teenagers on this forum.
He's just 16 so it's cool..give him some few years he's gonna get mature.. grin
Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by satandeterrible: 7:24am On May 14, 2022
Women are mostly narcissistic, self-serving and devilishly manipulative.

They always want to be the victims.
Women want the accountability of a child.

That is why every man must be very wary and calculated in his dealings with a woman.

5 Likes

Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by czarr(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2022
Look at the creatures up there masturbating themselves. With no logical arguments to counter my submission, they resort to use of verbal abuse to cope with the truth.

Don't stop o, make sure you both cum on the thread.
Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by PerfectStranger(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He's just 16 so it's cool..give him some few years he's gonna get mature.. grin
Wehdone matured girl

1 Like

Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53am On May 14, 2022
PerfectStranger
post=112814571:

Wehdone matured girl
Thanks.. kiss
Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by WonderManly(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2022
Well!..

Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by DaInferno(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2022
czarr:
That is just stupid .
very stupid grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach by Themainboy22: 9:22am On May 14, 2022
The women above must have not only bleached their skins, but also their bones. Ignore them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Hurts Her ‘Hot Pot’ After Attempting To Pull Off Acrobatic Pole / Lady Exposes Women. Women Ganged Up To Get Instagram To Ban Her / I can only be a housewife if my husband will pay me $77k monthly” – Lawyer, Moe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.