Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays (66403 Views)

Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats / Men Have Become Uninterested In Getting Married Becos Dey Are Sexually Satisfied / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Iamthoney(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2022
Ninisun:

Girls full everywhere you say? 80% destiny no dey or bright again. You guys always sound so bitter when a discussion is about women. Na man born u? Abi u no get sisters?
Who be this one na? Who goes you? Whether you like am or not girls plenty and them full everywhere and if e pain you go drink dolo meta b. My sisters and female relatives are nothing like the lady nor is my mom.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Neocotez(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2022
Guys like Me I for done fvckkk you that same day. Fvckk your BS
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by jeff1607(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

I'm not with any man. Men have an habit of underating you when you show them how much you care. Between, I just wanted to see how consistent he is. I just dropped an SMS for him on his local number hoping he reply.

At 33?

Ladies in their early teens or 20’s do this, men these days don’t have time for theatrics, especially for men who have a lot to offer.

We muveee
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Gann: 8:32pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
Why do y'all sounds to make me unhappy. I'm not happy with how things turn out with him not getting back to me as I had hoped. And now you guys are compounding my issue.

Thanks anyways
pick up your gaddamn phone and call him or forgerrit.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by 1Sharon(f): 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=Ninisun post=112835980][/quote]

Lool...I called you out your BS and you didn't have any comeback again, so you now resort to insults because you're pained. cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by EagleSquare1(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
Lovely and encouraging response. wink
Childofthelord:
Ma'am, there is no [color=#000099][/color] sugar coating here! now do you want to fix this? First off, admit that you were wrong. I understand what you mean by not "wanting to be desperate" but the truth is, you took the wide wrong route. Leaving him on read for 2 days? Haba! He prolly though you were no longer interested or never really liked him. Even when my own girl friends leave me on read, I feel unwanted and undervalued.
And for how long will you continue to hide your true feelings?
You need to let go of whatever past trauma or experiences that are dictating your current situation. Sis, everyone makes mistake, if this guy is still within reach, Call him, apologize and let him know your true intentions. Be original, be genuine, be happy and God will bless with a good spouse. Shalom
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Phrankin(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
even 27 years still dey find husband,you way he 33 see one,you turn mumu
lol. 27? 20 years dey find husband. 25 don dey desperate. These times we live in,only God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Raskasal(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2022
You said you had a mind of settling down, yet you're forming busy for a man you have feelings and vice versa. No be juju be that? Na you chase the man of your dream away ooo
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by bryton2shot(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2022
Men need to sit up as women take us for granted...enof of all dis from dem...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by sonofthunder: 8:50pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
Why do y'all sounds to make me unhappy. I'm not happy with how things turn out with him not getting back to me as I had hoped. And now you guys are compounding my issue.

Thanks anyways

For you to post this, it means you didn't understand anything those folks above where saying to you. You better go back and read them again.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 14, 2022
1Sharon:

Lool...I called you out your BS and you didn't have any comeback again, so you now resort to insults because you're pained. cheesy

Why hiding under the moniker of a female to type gibberish? O boy face your front...no time to give u attention. Was the OP your gf that you are so disturbed about my mentioning of two of them being in a relationship?

Wetin be BS? You sound like a teenager tho, gd nyt
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

.I was just being careful of not making it look like I'm desperate to have him. I already showed him I like him. I think if he wanted things to escalate, he wouldn't back out that way
lool. You can’t expect to treat him like shit and think he’ll be groveling at ur feet. Because you’re who exactly? You read his messages for crying out loud and refused to reply him. It would ve been better you didn’t read. You did this one to yourself. Do it to the next person who shows interest in you please. And if he messages you again, do it again. Ignore him. You just might end up single the rest of ur life.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Gis30(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
Sister you just got served grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by AliAgbede22(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2022
Hello dear no time I called u , u didn't pick I chat u , u didn't reply, showing u don't have iinterest.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by bepositive11: 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
Silly mind games. You got what you deserve

jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

Is he that he has moved on or not really interested
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Wizywiz(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Maybe dats what she wants

how are u doing?
that's what most women want... misplaced priorities grin

Nwanyi Oma am good and you?
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Fcmb2022(f): 9:18pm On May 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
that's what most women want... misplaced priorities grin

Nwanyi Oma am good and you?
I am fine my dear.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Abcruz(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

Thanks anyways

What did you expect?

That everyone should clap for you?

By your own action of snubbing him, you have already given him a red flag that you're not into him; and he has decided to respect himself.

Are you telling us you're playing "hard to get" at 33?

Keep it up!

He now sees your previous display of liking him as a pretence all along. So let him be not every man is cut out for chasing after women when there're other important things to be concerned about.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Wizywiz(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
Fcmb2022:

I am fine my dear.
hope you had a great day...
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Fcmb2022(f): 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
hope you had a great day...
Yes and you?
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by bidexdo(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
even 27 years still dey find husband,you way he 33 see one,you turn mumu

Don't mind the confuse beings called women

On march this month I meet one confuse beings on Facebook chat her collect her contact she was not even far away from me when I ask her street

So I ask her out ending of that march, she told me she can't date me I ask why, she said nothing.

Na so I ghost her for like a week I don't chat her don't call her,

She now dey tell me now what happened I did not call her again bla bla and so.

I just ignored her chat and call

Have already moved on and catch another fish, because them plenty for street.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Ameduedwin: 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
I now understand, many women Doe's that to me severally, some girls I come across then, they are even The one make me collect their phones number, by stirring at me continuesly admiring my heights, seductive move towards me and all sort of signal, after exchange numbers to pick calls became problem, you may think somebody have spoiled you for her side. Sometimes after making calls without picking I gave up. Somebody that gave you her number willingly now to pick have become case. Honestly woman are the architect of what happened to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with a good character just like you described yourself you should have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out pussy? Be truthful and answer this question
To think this comment gathered 800+ likes...Made a statement grin grin

Some ladies are funny..
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Wizywiz(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Yes and you?
my day was fun filled.... Chelsea's loss to Liverpool made it more fun and wonderful grin.....hope u ain't a Chelsea fan? grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:40pm On May 14, 2022
Mademan5:

Hhhmmm what happened to your SirjamesJnr, are you guys not together anymore?
we are still strong!!

I have cousins, younger sisters and friends in need of a boo.

I have received the mantle of matchmaking on their behalf to their annoyance.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Fcmb2022(f): 9:43pm On May 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
my day was fun filled.... Chelsea's loss to Liverpool made it more fun and wonderful grin.....hope u ain't a Chelsea fan? grin
Abeg no try insult my club. of course i am a blue blood.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by peeps4u: 9:46pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

.I was just being careful of not making it look like I'm desperate to have him. I already showed him I like him. I think if he wanted things to escalate, he wouldn't back out that way
Seems you're yet to know your fault. I think only a low self esteem man will keep messaging when you neglected his calls and chats for 2 days. How busy can one be not to ne able to return chats which you read?

At 33, You're still behaving like a teenager. You don't shun a man to prove you're not cheap.

Replying calls, chats/messages doesn't mean you're cheap as long as the man mutually respects you and replies your chats.

You could have kept the convo going with him without appeating you are throwing yourself at him by just flowing with the chat normally and let him make the move.

If this is how you will treat the man to prove self-worth, I pray he shouldn't reply your latest message to him and abandon you.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Raskasal(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

Thank you so much for this. I never know such action could send him off. He stays in an hotel for now with a friend, before the place he is moving into get done (as he said the last time). I'll call him first. And if he's cool with me being around, I'll know from there.

Thank you ❤️��

Do this and share your update. I can't wait to see you both sharing that pre wedding pictures..
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Munzy14(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

Is he that he has moved on or not really interested
Of course you fvck up..If I am the guy, I won't take you serious...A lot of ladies make this costly mistakes..Playing hard To get is old fashioned..Go for that man you like..

Many men are shy...Few are bold to walk up to you as woman and kick start a conversation, not to talk of him pushing for a relationship..If he does that, respect him and respect yourself..

You made your self look childish before him..Men read a woman's intelligence through conversation and her actions...You ladies communicate more non-verbally..

Someone you want to be your forever, you ignored his chats and calls after meeting him...Lol

The message was clear..And he took it matured way. Two can play better.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Wizywiz(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Abeg no try insult my club. of course i am a blue blood.
sad grin naim be say na steady fight be that ooo....make una take heart ok...some days are like that kiss
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Fcmb2022(f): 9:52pm On May 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
sad grin naim be say na steady fight be that ooo....make una take heart ok...some days are like that kiss
At least we still be pride of London
we still score one
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by 1Sharon(f): 9:52pm On May 14, 2022
Ninisun:

Why hiding under the moniker of a female to type gibberish? O boy face your front...no time to give u attention. Was the OP your gf that you are so disturbed about my mentioning of two of them being in a relationship?

Wetin be BS? You sound like a teenager tho, gd nyt

No type to give me attention and telling me to face front, yet you quoted me first?

You're stupid aren't you?

If it's one thing you have, it's audacity.

I know life must be hard having 69 IQ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.