Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) (3974 Views)

If You Know Lagos Very Well Where's This Place. (photo) / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by sanesta: 9:01am On May 14, 2022
What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place??

1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by adeoyekay(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2022
Where is that?
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2022
No money

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2022
Reason.
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Kosoco(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2022
Pulpit rock in Norway..... Its not science but The Omniscience made it.

11 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by sanesta: 9:12am On May 14, 2022
adeoyekay:
Where is that?
Norway
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by sanesta: 9:13am On May 14, 2022
Kosoco:
looks really scary.

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2022
My village people this one wey 5g dun come out like this
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by adeoyekay(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2022
sanesta:
Norway
no money sir

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by rusher14: 9:14am On May 14, 2022
Dem don seize my okada.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by sanesta: 9:21am On May 14, 2022
Dreadlock69:
My village people this one wey 5g dun come out like this
wetin concern 5g with this matter?
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Vilgax: 9:46am On May 14, 2022
Kosoco:

do you not understand how glacial erosion works?

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Kosoco(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2022
Vilgax:

do you not understand how glacial erosion works?
pls tell us.... Na your science creat glacier too

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by czarr(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2022
What if small earthquake just happen, those guys at the edge done go down be that.

Op my imagination is what is stopping me.

13 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by sanesta: 9:56am On May 14, 2022
czarr:
What if small earthquake just happen, those guys at the edge done go down be that.

Op my imagination is what is stopping me.
noted cheesy
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Vilgax: 10:03am On May 14, 2022
Kosoco:
pls tell us.... Na your science creat glacier too

1. science is not an entity to attribute anything to; it's a process of understanding.

2. you have the right to believe in whatsoever you wish to believe.

3. the process of glacial erosion that formed the cliff and the underlying fjord offers a more in-depth explanation to those who actually thirst for understanding. if you're comfortable with believing your God said; "let there be sharp rock", and there was sharp rock, that's fine as well.

7 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Sucre6: 10:14am On May 14, 2022
People will just be looking for trouble, what if heavy freeze start blowing now, where will u hide

Why do I need to visit that place when there is the Eiffel tower, the bahamas and hawai to visit?

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Kosoco(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2022
Vilgax:

1. science is not an entity to attribute anything to; it's a process of understanding.

3. the process of glacial erosion that formed the cliff and the underlying fjord offers a more in-depth explanation to those who actually thirst for understanding. if you're comfortable with believing your God said; "let there be sharp rock", and there was sharp rock, that's fine as well.

brother believe it or not there is a great architect of the universe it does not just exist....

5 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 14, 2022
I dey fear that's why.
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by shilenji(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2022
Scared of heights, I feel dizzy when I'm in a high altitude. I possibly could throw myself off the pulpit angry

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by clerkent(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2022
My village people will tell me to fly that they are on the ground waiting for me.when I no get wings undecided

4 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Emmanuelcann: 12:36pm On May 14, 2022
Vertigo is stopping me. Looking at it in the picture alone is making me dizzy!
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Telegram234(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2022
Vilgax:

well God created science, He created the process.
He is the greatest programmer ever.
He programmed the world beyond our imagination, if this happens it results to this..
if Hydrogen mix with some quantity of oxygen, u get water...

peace...

4 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Alapojames: 1:11pm On May 14, 2022
Na football we go play there
Who is in?
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Telegram234(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
Alapojames:
Na football we go play there Who is in?
where keeper go con dey
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Medianna(f): 1:14pm On May 14, 2022
I don't want to die yet

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by youngblaq: 1:29pm On May 14, 2022
Acrophobia
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Cravemore: 1:34pm On May 14, 2022
OP. E he get why....thin person no fi smell there, cuz once breeze blow em too dey follow enter the cloud

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by sanesta: 2:03pm On May 14, 2022
Telegram234:

He programmed the world beyond our imagination, if this happens it results to this..

peace...
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Gee64: 2:06pm On May 14, 2022
Not ready to die yet!
I wanna live long man!
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by frugal(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
sanesta:
What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place??
I might jump.
Re: What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) by Vilgax: 2:18pm On May 14, 2022
Telegram234:

peace...

like I said,
to each his own.

it's a futile attempt for us to try and arrive at a common ground.

if that's your conclusion on the matter, I respect your opinion.
peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. / The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. / Happy Birthday To ......dis Dude (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.