Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

What I Saw In A Brothel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In A Brothel (12034 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In A Brothel by Littlechild(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2022
I ran into an old pal of mine after 14 years of not seeing each other. We laugh and talk as he told me where he live, and asked me to come and pay him a visit which I did.

When I was leaving his neighborhood, there came a mighty wind with a heavy outpouring of rain. I had to look for where to take a shelter because the wind/rain was so heavy.

I looked at my left and saw a newly built motel, and I sneak into the motel. The first thing I saw was a lot of young girls and guys all over the place. It was a new brothel with many rooms.

I sat down and put on my boys hat to shield my face as I constantly take a clear but hidden view at all the girls. They are so cute, young, clean and look so innocent in appearance but yet they are expert in their sexual profession.

Some of the girls are so tiny. In fact, their breast is so small because Nigeria Sodom society did not even allow these girls to grow up and mature before they recruited them into a pervert life and prostitution.

The time I spent inside the brothels filled me with unhappinesses and awe. I was shock when three of them girly came out from different rooms, they look so, so small. They have tiny waist, tiny breast, small body and face like that of 13 years old children.

I started to contemplate that if a guy man like me do little girls like these on the street people will call me a nairaland rapist, paedophile and sent me to life in jail. Yet these children are here in a brothel doing sex work, taking 15 to 20 different dick on daily basis.

What a terrible society, I said to myself. An evil society where greed and selfishness rules.

My question is that, why would good single men like us suffer so much to make money, then we will still going to suffer find a woman to marry?

Must one go through so much in Nigeria just to find a beautiful decent woman with no history of runs and prostitution?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Littlechild(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2022
I sign up on dating site just to catch cruise and see what is out there. When I saw the faces of these girls\women online, fear grip me.

I was afraid to even say hi to them because all their faces dey smell coded runs. 70% of them girly are into runs. I got discourage and abandoned my online profile.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Littlechild(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2022
I have thought about this several times. Don't you think the best place to pick any nigeria woman is via the market. ?

A man can have spiritual sanity by marrying a market girl or a tomatoe seller at the market.

Runs girls pass out too many spiritual curses into the life of their offspring.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Kestolove(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2022
igbo girls

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by blackboy(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2022
Our government needs to do more.
Similar things happen around the world but not in the open like in Nigeria.
Guy when you marry dont go digging into her past. Start a new life. Right now you have a role to play. Dont go sleeping around. Them girls we call olosho na guy make them so. We want chop clean mouth. Sleep and form man. Man too get his own fault

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by VeryWickedMan: 12:32pm On May 14, 2022
OP talk true you go Bleep for ashawo quarters.
Nor dey disguise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by PerfectStranger(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
igbo girls
Every tribe is perverted. Not just igbo.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Albertone(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2022
What is wrong in marrying an ex-hookupist?As long as she is healthy,you have no problem.
Let us not discriminate these people, they are humans like us.Na condition push dem to Hookup.

As for the children in brothel,drop address of the place.
We'll send a signal to the state command and officers will do the needful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Codeye(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2022
Same for Kwara Ilorin

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by TheWolfen(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2022
Everyone there should be rounded up and the motel owner arrested...
Underage prostitution is a crime though I don't support adults into the same prostitution business either

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Littlechild(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
igbo girls

Yes I saw they have Igbo accent, but I think this is happening all over the country.

Human trafficking should be punishable In Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Littlechild(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
OP talk true you go Bleep for ashawo quarters.
Nor dey disguise

If I want to fvck I will not go to a brothel. Ashawo full everywhere, even inside street.

All girls every where don turn ashawo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McEphiks(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
Albertone:

What is wrong in marrying an ex-hookupist?As long as she is healthy,you have no problem.
Let us not discriminate these people, they are humans like us.Na condition push dem to Hookup.

I'll send a signal to the state command and officers will do the needful.

I’m sure you’ve had your share of life unfair circumstance(s) why haven’t you consider stealing or any other morally wrong job?

Truth is, we all have a choice in whatever situation we find ourself.

Life challenges will come for us at a point in time, it’ll kick us down and bury us in circumstances but the choice is between if we choose to live in circumstances or we choose to live in vision.

That phrase of yours bolded is a lame excuse sir

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Kestolove(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2022
Littlechild:

Yes I saw they were speaking Igbo, but I think this is happening all over the country.

Human trafficking should be punishable In Nigeria.
any brothel u enter, 98percnt of the girls dia are igbos, only 2percnt are idoma nd tiv

20 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by LUAN(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
igbo girls
you don contaminate this thread now

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
I've nt been able to free my mind of dis calaba grl i bleep 4yrs bk in a brotel,we hv lose contact,bt i see her picture clearly in my mind...

if i see dat grl today,i go marry her unless she's taking...

truth be told,i prefer 80% of dis brotel grls to most grls we see on the street..

i've dating both brotel grls and street grls....

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by LUAN(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
blackboy:
Our government needs to do more.
Similar things happen around the world but not in the open like in Nigeria.
Guy when you marry dont go digging into her past. Start a new life. Right now you have a role to play. Dont go sleeping around. Them girls we call olosho na guy make them so. We want chop clean mouth. Sleep and form man. Man too get his own fault
her past must be carful dig and jugde rudely.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Abolarin91(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2022
Fact! People are full of excuses
McEphiks:

I’m sure you’ve had your share of life unfair circumstance(s) why haven’t you consider stealing or any other morally wrong job?

Life challenges will come for us at a point in time, it’ll kick us down and bury us in circumstances but the choice is between if we choose to live in circumstances or we choose to live in vision.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by LUAN(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2022
Albertone:

I'll send a signal to the state command and officers will do the needful.
bloody SIMP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Kestolove(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2022
LUAN:
you don contaminate this thread now
but everybody sabi say na dia work bdat na, dia men do drugs nd dia women are ashawo work them dey do

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2022
McEphiks:

life is all abt choice....
sum decide to go into prostitution and runs,while other go into learning hand work or selling along road side..
same tin with boys...

bro,sum of these brotel grls are more inteligent than most street grls..
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by LUAN(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
but everybody sabi say na dia work bdat na, dia men do drugs nd dia women are ashawo work them dey do
I don't know Shaa,...I no be Igbo man
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by MadeINchenzen2: 2:08pm On May 14, 2022
People get married and give birth to girl children that'll start early to accept over 1000 dicks per week... Giving birth to female children whose pucci will be destroyed by sex hungry b*stards is a waste of precious sperm !!!

As a dad the thoughts of having your young teenage daughter fvcked by a grey old diabetic vegetarian on manpower is an imagination of pain and regret.

You invest your hard earned pension on your little girl, only for her to end up in an old man's arm in a brotel, svcking his manhood and swallowing his sperm, getting gagged and tortured by magnificent dicks with gargantuan scrotum sac.

The thought of having your daughter fvcked with reckless abandon while she moans and calls her customer "Daddy"grin

Generation of Fvcks grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Littlechild(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2022
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Babara1994(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2022
Most of them are Igbo girls. Adventurous men and women. Always looking for 'cheap' money.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McEphiks(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

life is all abt choice....
sum decide to go into prostitution and runs,while other go into learning hand work or selling along road side..
same tin with boys...

bro,sum of these brotel grls are more inteligent than most street grls..

That’s still not an excuse. Not even close

A prostitute is a prostitute either you’re in the private sector (Hookup) or you’re in the public sector (motels&brothels)

There’s no justification for it.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McEphiks(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2022
Abolarin91:

It’s sickening

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McEphiks(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2022
Abolarin91:

Unjustified excuses at that

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
McEphiks:

That’s still not an excuse. Not even close

A prostitute is a prostitute either you’re in the private sector (Hookup) or you’re in the public sector (motels&brothels)

There’s no justification for it.

bros abeg u win....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Abolarin91(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2022
Just that this is a faceless forum, some people need slap to reset their brain.
McEphiks:

It’s sickening
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by illicit(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2022
U urself

U remember d number of girls u don fvck

Cos me I no remember
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2022
Littlechild:
I ran into an old buddy of mine after 14 years of not seeing each other. We laugh and talk as he told me where he live and asked me to come and pay him a visit which I did.

When I was leaving this neighborhood, there came a mighty wind with a heavy outpouring of rain. I had to look for where to take a shelter because the wind/rain was so heavy. So I looked at my left and saw a newly built motel, and I sneak into the motel. The first thing I saw was a lot of young girls and guys all over the place. It was a new brothel with with many rooms.

I sat down and put on my boys hat to shield my face as I constantly take a clear but hidden view at all the girls. They all look so cute, young, clean and look so innocent in appearance but yet they are monsters in their sexual profession.

All the girls were so tiny. Infact, their breast is so small because Nigeria sodom society did not even allow these girls to grow up and mature before they recruited them into a pervert life of runs and prostitution.

The time I spent inside the brothels filled me with wonder and awe. I was shock when three of them girly came out from different rooms, they look so, so small. They have tiny waist, tiny breast and body and face like that of a 12/13 years old children.

I started to contemplate that if a guy man like me dick little girls like these on the street people will call me a nairaland rapist, paedophile and sent me to life in jail. Yet these children are here in a brothel doing sex work, taking 15 to 20 different dick on daily basis.

What a terrible society I said to myself. An evil society where greed and selfishness rules.

My question is that, why would good single men like us suffer so much to make money, then we will still going to suffer in marriage?

Will one go through so much in Nigeria just to find a beautiful decent woman with no history of runs and prostitution?

Clearly this is in Igbo land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.