Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) (3397 Views)

10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / My Body Or My Face? Lady Asked People . PHOTOS / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 14, 2022
The white men are smart they told us cannabis is bad, they spent alot of money to fight drug wars in South America that killed alot of people and today it is legal in their countries, as we all know cannabis cures and helps with alot of sicknesses

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/look-at-nuns-that-deliver-cannabis-to.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Mystic969: 1:18pm On May 14, 2022
Damn!
These are husslers
Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 14, 2022
These women actually have strong heads, I still prefer beer cheesy, I have nothing against smokers

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 14, 2022
Mystic969:
Damn!
These are husslers

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
They deliver to sick people

Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Kharol1234: 7:01pm On May 14, 2022
Inspiration
Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by jonahhh: 7:02pm On May 14, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
The white men are smart they told us cannabis is bad, they spent alot of money to fight drug wars in South America that killed alot of people and today it is legal in their countries, as we all know cannabis cures and helps with alot of sicknesses

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/look-at-nuns-that-deliver-cannabis-to.html?m=1
Plant is the healing of the nation
Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Mario1989(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2022
weed can be prescribed as drug base on the kind of sickness. Maybe they are dealing with patients that have migraines

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by nerdfrost(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2022
grin grin aint no natural more than nature

drags my blunt
Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 14, 2022
Mario1989:
weed can be prescribed as drug base on the kind of sickness. Maybe they are dealing with patients that have migraines

Not only migraines

1 Like

Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by ATEAMS: 10:45pm On May 14, 2022
Wid Man
Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by CursedNsukka: 10:52pm On May 14, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

No white man told you cannabis was bad

1 Like

Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 14, 2022
CursedNsukka:

No white man told you cannabis was bad

Ok
Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by philGeo(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2022
Mario1989:
please I am having Migraine headache, what is the medicine?
Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2022
Whenever the whites sneeze, as long as we keep catching cold such is bound to happen. Africans need to think outside of the box. We need to stop doing follow-follow and do things that suit our society evenif it doesn't suit another continent. At this age our constitution should have been amended and rewritten from the out-dated one gotten from the western world. Things are changing in the world but African countries most especially Nigeria has chosen not to diversify.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 15, 2022
Haywhymido:
Whenever the whites sneeze, as long as we keep catching cold such is bound to happen. Africans need to think outside of the box. We need to stop doing follow-follow and do things that suit our society evenif it doesn't suit another continent. At this age our constitution should have been amended and rewritten from the out-dated one gotten from the western world. Things are changing in the world but African countries most especially Nigeria has chosen not to diversify.

This is true
Re: Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) by Oblivionz5(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Too much of everything is bad. There is an extent I smoke to (around half blunt ) I become very alert, I remember and memorize things quick and fast, and I barely fall ill since I started smoking a bit regularly (compared to when I wasn’t ). Which makes me believe that weed is medicinal but don’t over do and go for only natural weed not the synthetic type

(1) (Reply)

Help I'm Suffering From 2much Prick Erection. / How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? / Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.