Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? (3454 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
I don play I Don tire

I don write them mone dey respond

Please what's the scope?

What's the update
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
I don play I Don tire

Please what's the scope?

What's the update
I need too
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by KingDash: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha
YoudeyVexme:
I don play I Don tire

Please what's the scope?

What's the update
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by pillsNportion: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Keep writing till they respond that's the only way, if you tire you rest then continue bombing till you get rp

6 Likes

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
pillsNportion:
Keep writing till they respond that's the only way, if you tire you rest then continue bombing till you get rp
it come be like them nor dey see my message
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by pillsNportion: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
U never reach the one wey go reply, u need to bomb relentless

9 Likes

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
pillsNportion:
I appreciate brother
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
pillsNportion:
bros I fit get your whatsapp control
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Freelane33(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
I don play I Don tire

Please what's the scope?

What's the update
Good things comes to people that stay through true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by pillsNportion: 4:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2022
pillsNportion:
ok I go write you..
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by DroppingLiquid: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2022
The United States are working on a way to isolate Nigerians from the internet, even with VPN. So we will still have internet, but be unable to communicate with the Whites without them giving us permission. This has been under research and development for a while. We'd basically only be able to communicate with Nigerians and other African countries mostly.

4 Likes

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Lilrichie419: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
The United States are working on a way to isolate Nigerians from the internet, even with VPN. So we will still have internet, but be unable to communicate with the Whites without them giving us permission. This has been under research and development for a while. We'd basically only be able to communicate with Nigerians and other African countries mostly.

bro why you dae lie undecided

5 Likes

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by kimberlys: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2022
"What I used to get these women, to come here, to stay with me and into bed with me was Scrabble. Now, all women have played Scrabble. Most women like the game, and most of these women on dating sites have split up with men who have used them just for sex. And they're tired of it and looking for love now, and affection, and you can tell them that you want sex, they won't admire it. But tell them you want to meet them and have a game of Scrabble with them, that will appeal to them. So, this is my secret of success, you see, playing Scrabble. And I had all these women come here just to play Scrabble with me, and every time it led to sex."

One Cognizant Portal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Cokahot: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2022
911 vpn sure
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Finitin: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2022
What of me wey don bomb IG tire yet no reply, the very few ones wey go manage reply go stop after some time. Upon say I get almost 2k followers.

I don frustrate abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Smoketight007: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Finitin:
What of me wey don bomb IG tire yet no reply, the very few ones wey go manage reply go stop after some time. Upon say I get almost 2k followers.

I don frustrate abeg.

Give me ur login make I help you bomb
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Finitin: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Smoketight007:

Give me ur login make I help you bomb
lol
which bomb you wan bomb wey I never bomb?

6 Likes

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by DroppingLiquid: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2022
I'm a tra*scr*ber by profession, and usually get video recordings to convert to text. I actually got this video a few days ago and the content was shocking. The idea is still in research and development stage.

There's even one video I transcribed last year, it was a meeting addressing methods used in tackling Business email compromise BEC (I'm sure you know what this is). What I remember was that most companies have their IT engineers educate and test employees of companies on how to detect and delete compromised emails. And if they failed the test, they would pay a fine to the company.

You should have noticed that things are getting harder for Yahoo bois, trust me, it's going to get even harder soon enough.
Lilrichie419:
bro why you dae lie undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Smoketight007: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bring login mak i bomb only today and tomorrow, Rp must fall out

Finitin:
lol
which bomb you wan bomb wey I never bomb?
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Autobot05: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Say no to fraud

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Exkandayee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abeg this Yahoo still deh pay?...., I'll not lie I did millitary when i was in the university, never cashed out lolz... and my niqqas are cashing

1 Like

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by SeyiFargo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Go baff soap..

Say no to rituals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by benhope222: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
G work don hard ooo, I pity guys that see it as full-time job coming years boys go frustrate tire

2 Likes

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by JoeRizzla(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
If you get sure client ..

Lock Am
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by JoeRizzla(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by emee701(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
If you wanna enjoy g work, have another legit work that brings money. People into g are too much more than clients. Increase in awareness abroad. Yahoo will become harder each day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by DroppingLiquid: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Do you have any idea how innovative White people are? Abi no be them get internet? Abi you wan say na Blacks invent am since.
Lvgirl:

U r dreaming . So Nigerians on LinkedIn won't be able to communicate freely with there folks abroad

1 Like

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by Lilrichie419: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
I'm a tra*scr*ber by profession, and usually get video recordings to convert to text. I actually got this video a few days ago and the content was shocking. The idea is still in research and development stage.

There's even one video I transcribed last year, it was a meeting addressing methods used in tackling Business email compromise BEC (I'm sure you know what this is). What I remember was that most companies have their IT engineers educate and test employees of companies on how to detect and delete compromised emails. And if they failed the test, they would pay a fine to the company.

You should have noticed that things are getting harder for Yahoo bois, trust me, it's going to get even harder soon enough.
so is your company associated with the US president that he told you of his decision of restricting Nigerians
Yes companies do train their employees against phishing and social engineering attacks,but that idea of restricting Nigerians from their site is total bull crap
Nigerians don't even do much damages to them compared to Indians and Pakistanis

1 Like

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by DroppingLiquid: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Lilrichie419:
so is your company associated with the US president that he told you of his decision of restricting Nigerians
Yes companies do train their employees against phishing and social engineering attacks,but that idea of restricting Nigerians from their site is total bull crap

US president? Nigga you think everything that happens goes through president? What am I even expecting from a Yahoo boi. Of course the odds of you being a bright person will be low. Go and smoke your weed joor. What do you know about using your brain?

Why don't you go and tell them that we don't do damage like the other guys, so they should please stop? The problem is worse with Nigeria because it's now a way of life. Even those with legitimate jobs still engage in scamming. Also, Nigerians dominate the romance scam scene while Indians are more in Call center scam. On average, nine out of ten Nigerians engage in romance scam, and many are not even successful, but because of the odds that their success rate might grow at some point, they're researching every means to put a barrier between the West and Nigeria in particular.

4 Likes

Re: Working Boys How Do I Catch Women On Scrabble? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

US president? Nigga you think everything that happens goes through president? What am I even expecting from a Yahoo boi. Of course the odds of you being a bright person will be low. Go and smoke your weed joor. What do you know about using your brain?

Why don't you go and tell them that we don't do damage like the other guys, so they should please stop? The problem is worse with Nigeria because it's now a way of life. Even those with legitimate jobs still engage in scamming. Also, Nigerians dominate the romance scam scene while Indians are more in Call center scam. On average, nine out of ten Nigerians engage in romance scam, and many are not even successful, but because of the odds that their success rate might grow at some point, they're researching every means to put a barrier between the West and Nigeria in particular.

Facebook is already doing this. They make it difficult to chat with White people now, almost impossible. I think this stuff is not new, but it might spread to many sites in the long run.

Ultimately, the people that will suffer the most are those doing legit online jobs.

The people that enjoy FB are those early guys. Omo them flex Facebook die.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? / Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold? / She Wants To Tsate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.