Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna (36975 Views)

BREAKING: El-rufai Bans Southern Kaduna Group Hours To End Of His Tenure / El-rufai Bans Gas Retail Shops In High-risk Areas / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by luizpippo(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
The appropriate band should read: El Rufai bans Islamic protest in Kaduna.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by ArewaNorth: 5:16pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:
I have NEVER seen people that are very docile in my entire life than Nigerian Christian.

They will kill them, they will not retaliate.

They will burn their shops, they will not retaliate.

They will burn their churches, they will not retaliate.

By now, I expect to see Mosque all over Nigeria on fire.

Let the burning begin.

Muslims don't have monopoly of violence.

Let's every Christian return fire for fire to this barbarians.

Or else they will kill you for nothing.

The best way to stop nonsense is to attack.

If Christian refused to attack this barbarians, they will continue the killing spree.

When last did u see any attack against Christians in the North?

Are these Jews or Christians?:

killing of Northerners by IPOB in Rivers State
https://ynaija.com/all-we-know-of-the-alleged-killing-of-northerners-by-ipob-in-rivers-state/

We Were Preyed On Amidst #EndSARS Protests – Northerners
Northerners living and doing different businesses in the southern states, particularly those in Abia, Imo, Rivers, who were trapped in the aftermath of the popular #EndSARS protests, recall their gruesome experiences during and after the #EndSARS protests.
https://dailytrust.com/we-were-preyed-on-amidst-endsars-protests-northerners

2 mosques destroyed in fresh attack on Enugu Muslim community
https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-2-mosques-destroyed-in-fresh-attack-on-enugu-muslim-community/

Mosques Destroyed, Shops Burgled As Mob Attacks Nsukka Muslim Communities
https://dailytrust.com/2-mosques-destroyed-shops-burgled-as-in-mob-attacks-on-nsukka-muslim-communities

Two mosques destroyed in fresh attack on Enugu Muslim community Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1379967-two-mosques-destroyed-fresh-attack-enugu-muslim-community.html

https://www.legit.ng/1379967-two-mosques-destroyed-fresh-attack-enugu-muslim-community.html

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:16pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

The lady burnt was following violence abi

Be deceiving yourself until they burn you also

Mugu
Definitely she followed violence. Incitement, provocation and hurting the feelings of millions of people is an invitation for violence. Whoever wants peace must act peaceful. If she was peaceful why the provocation in the first place? Can you tell me the stupid girl is not aware of her environment and the consequences of her action? Or she thinks she is going to be the first that will provoke in such a volatile environment and go scot free? Action and reaction forces are equal but opposite.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Follow peace with all men without which...
Christians are peace loving people.

We don't fight for our God, we hold our peace and allow Him do the fighting
leave that one abeg undecided a very violent person don't know the true of peace.they only mouth it o.. tell that crap to the Israeli, American, Chinese or even Russian .tell him to mind his peace whenever he/she is under unprovoked attack! undecided

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Lovelife433(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

just shut up sir, which peace with all men? Dis those animal look like men? That is why I love Matthew 11:12. Prophet Muhammad and his worshippers will never no peace inshallah.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by BePrepared: 5:17pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:
I have NEVER seen people that are very docile in my entire life than Nigerian Christian.

My dear thats what Jesus did to us, remember he disarmed Peter when he wanted a fight. Our God will fight for us he's alive.

Their own god died of poisoning and currently roasting in hell.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Naajjii: 5:18pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

You the most dociled by sitting in the comfort of your home and typing this shit. Go to the street and lead the burning of mosque then we know you are not as dociled.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Read about the early Church, and the Catholic Church in General... onward Christian soldiers," marching on to war",
do you think the song was,coined from a relaxation spot
The cross and the high Priest is always behind while the swords and bowls are in front...

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by specialmati(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed seems like the Christian folks are somehow stuck. I don't understand why these Muslim will kill the Christian and the Christian will be praying to God to come a d do the killing for them. This is one of the reasons this idiots keep repeating this nonsense. One of the reasons I love the Jews its an eye for an eye. If it where to be in Israel now body for don tell them.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by ArewaNorth: 5:20pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:
They have started burning churches in Sokoto. I keep asking myself, why some southerners believe in this one Nigeria of a thing. They are killing your brothers, sisters, people of the same faith and you are shouting we are one.

Southerners are the most unserious entities in this Lord Lugard union. Yoruba Muslims align with Hausa/Fulani Muslims who still mess them up and throw them under the bus and yet they are shouting Yoruba and Fulani are one.

Igbos in the north doing business are also foolish in my opinion, because of money you jeopardize your life to live among animals masquerading as humans.

Nigeria can NEVER be ONE, the earlier you recognise this, the better for you.

Igbos, Yourbas, Efik, Ijaws, Bini's, Idomas etc can all live together in peace and harmony as one Southern Union but you see those people up north, forget it, their brains are filled with war, poverty and diseases.

The issue with southern unity is the disagreement between Yorubas and Igbos with most Yorubas ALWAYS aligning with the north against the detriment of Southern Unity.

Tinubu will be dealt with, mark this comment on May 29th.

We have been silent and remain calm when u surreptitiously use EndSars and other agitations to unleash ur religious bigotry on Muslims:

killing of Northerners by IPOB in Rivers State
https://ynaija.com/all-we-know-of-the-alleged-killing-of-northerners-by-ipob-in-rivers-state/

We Were Preyed On Amidst #EndSARS Protests – Northerners
Northerners living and doing different businesses in the southern states, particularly those in Abia, Imo, Rivers, who were trapped in the aftermath of the popular #EndSARS protests, recall their gruesome experiences during and after the #EndSARS protests.
https://dailytrust.com/we-were-preyed-on-amidst-endsars-protests-northerners

2 mosques destroyed in fresh attack on Enugu Muslim community
https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-2-mosques-destroyed-in-fresh-attack-on-enugu-muslim-community/

Mosques Destroyed, Shops Burgled As Mob Attacks Nsukka Muslim Communities
https://dailytrust.com/2-mosques-destroyed-shops-burgled-as-in-mob-attacks-on-nsukka-muslim-communities

Two mosques destroyed in fresh attack on Enugu Muslim community Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1379967-two-mosques-destroyed-fresh-attack-enugu-muslim-community.html

https://www.legit.ng/1379967-two-mosques-destroyed-fresh-attack-enugu-muslim-community.html

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by IMAliyu(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

They killed the young lady, we kept calm.

Now, they are protesting to rub it on our faces.

What da Bleep
The feeling of anger and unfairness is justified.

But if you go and incite violence now and attack people on the streets, how are you different from them?

I expected the response of Christians all over Nigeria to be massive protests and calling for the trial and execution of the murderers.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by 2blessed01(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2022
Better cry
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

Christians are powerful n can fight better. But this is God's fight. It ll be more brutal on fanatical Muslims.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by youngblaq: 5:22pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Fight for your life!

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Christistruth00: 5:23pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

It was when Christianity arrived in Yorubaland that our forefathers gave up beheading each other at the drop of a hat and entered into the Kiriji Peace agreement that has lasted for over 120 years

Why should we give up Peace for Afghanistan

Jesus is the Prince Of Peace

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 5:23pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Where was the midget when the Christians were killed and maimed?
Now that the Christians have decided to retaliate, he suddenly woke up

I don't think Christians can overpower Muslims in Kaduna State. That can only happen in southern states where Christians have the majority.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by ponishah: 5:24pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Shut up!
You don't fight for God!
You fight for the deceased!
You fight for your life!

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by LadyTara(f): 5:24pm On May 14, 2022
They will soon come and scream islamophobia for a religion that clearly thrives on blood shed and violence.

They drop their humanity like a mask and can break any bond they have with a non Muslim just to get the seven Virgins. Only a fool will think just because you have been friends for a long time with a Muslim then you are safe ,na your house them go from start dey dagger "infidels".

Religion of piss indeed!. Blood sucking monsters angry angry angry angry angry

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by IMAliyu(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
subsidywise18:

The ban is for Muslims as well actually...because as anyone who knows Kaduna history well, the minute there is small problem with Islam elsewhere in the North, there would be riots among the Muslim fundamentalists in Kaduna state.

So anyone who is governor of Kaduna knows that any noise elsewhere in the North...even if it is as far away as Maiduguri...is a signal to batter down the hatches.

The protests against the cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, in 2005...in Kaduna, largely quiet. (except for some protests in Zaria...which went peacefully, and were a small part of a larger Shiite procession)..because the government took proactive measures. History has taught them too too well.
I thought this could be el rufai's intention, but you never know.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Kubernetes: 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

The Bible never taught us to fight for God.
Only stupid people fight for their god. If God tells us to fight for Him, then He has lost every right to be called our Creator. This is no rocket science.

On the other hand, Islam is a religion no sane person should identify with because it encourages its faithfuls to go into jihad war for Allah. This is totally insane. I find it disgraceful that there are educated Muslims.

You all commoners,the poor etc(both Muslims and Christians) are abusing and fighting yourselves online.

While the rich(Muslims and Christians) are currently chilling together are laughing at you.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by KingOfTheDamned: 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Shut up

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by tnerro1(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2022
Me I am fed up sha,

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by bro4u: 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Shut the fück up

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Pretender. Na so him take pretend during the Abuja Kaduna train terror attack. No other northern Governor don mention anything about protests. But this one don already rush dey announce protests, to show you their plans. Na so him associate go talk sey na 80 people dem kill for that train attack. Dem no even smart sef.
he is proactive he knows what his people can do, Kaduna is the biggest victim of religious crises in Nigeria,there was time some thing in Europe abi na Middle the occurrence led to serious religious crises in kaduna. Talk more of this one that is happening under their knows

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by stevups(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

You better wake up!
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by KingOfTheDamned: 5:28pm On May 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

The Bible never taught us to fight for God.
Only stupid people fight for their god. If God tells us to fight for Him, then He has lost every legitimate right to be called our Creator. This is no rocket science.

On the other hand, Islam is a religion no sane person should identify with because it encourages its faithfuls to go into jihad war for Allah. This is totally insane. I find it disgraceful that there are educated Muslims.

Shut up
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Lastmankc(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2022
System202:
U Fuccck up Elrufai, we would have shown does useless infidels shege, u support kanu killing innocent northerners in south while Delusional Christians are always support it.
Come out from your hiding and come to the south and misbehave.You will just turn to a barbecue in no time.Terrorist

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 5:30pm On May 14, 2022
Kubernetes:

You all commoners,the poor etc(both Muslims and Christians) are abusing and fighting yourselves online.

While the rich(Muslims and Christians) are currently chilling together are laughing at you.

It doesn't make them any better.
We will all die and answer for all our deeds.
Christ tells us that we don't belong here.
We are all passersby; heaven is the destination.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by AngelicBeing: 5:30pm On May 14, 2022
sad
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Rule 2
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by timbaJ: 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
Why is no one taking about the footage of how the Catholic churches were burnt down today

https://www.fiverr.com/share/vEBy11

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by seunoj: 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Where was the midget when the Christians were killed and maimed?
Now that the Christians have decided to retaliate, he suddenly woke up

So u want the tension to escalate to kaduna right!
U and the pple wey like ur comments have 1 thing in common

Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62