Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,695 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna (36979 Views)

BREAKING: El-rufai Bans Southern Kaduna Group Hours To End Of His Tenure / El-rufai Bans Gas Retail Shops In High-risk Areas / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by LOVEGINO(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Follow peace with all men without which...
Christians are peace loving people.

We don't fight for our God, we hold our peace and allow Him do the fighting
but we fight our fellow Christians.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Heavensent01(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:
They have started burning churches in Sokoto. I keep asking myself, why some southerners believe in this one Nigeria of a thing. They are killing your brothers, sisters, people of the same faith and you are shouting we are one.

Southerners are the most unserious entities in this Lord Lugard union. Yoruba Muslims align with Hausa/Fulani Muslims who still mess them up and throw them under the bus and yet they are shouting Yoruba and Fulani are one.

Igbos in the north doing business are also foolish in my opinion, because of money you jeopardize your life to live among animals masquerading as humans.

Nigeria can NEVER be ONE, the earlier you recognise this, the better for you.

Igbos, Yourbas, Efik, Ijaws, Bini's, Idomas etc can all live together in peace and harmony as one Southern Union but you see those people up north, forget it, their brains are filled with war, poverty and diseases.

The issue with southern unity is the disagreement between Yorubas and Igbos with most Yorubas ALWAYS aligning with the north against the detriment of Southern Unity.

Tinubu will be dealt with, mark this comment on May 29th.

I know your conclusion will be Tinubu when I started reading your grievances

Tinubu don suffer, you no go ever say Peter obi will be deal with yet you're talking about southern unity with your bias jargons

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by obigold1(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2022
System202:
U Fuccck up Elrufai, we would have shown does useless infidels shege, u support kanu killing innocent northerners in south while Delusional Christians are always support it.
You are worst than infidel
Supporter of gay prophet

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by SeriouslySense(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2022
If people dont stand their grounds and fight for their rights and sanity, this northerners, will keep killing people anyhow like suya and sport games.

We all deserve the best not this, even animals are treated better, so those who do this things are less than animals. I rest.

Just imagine o, what even started this is one irrelevant situation.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by keypha1: 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
Untill they kill your family members before you will fight back.
Sageez:

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by System202: 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
Lastmankc:
Come out from your hiding and come to the south and misbehave.You will just turn to a barbecue in no time.Terrorist

Enough is enough, u have been killing and destroying our peoples business u think u have monopoly to violence I swear with time we will teach u a very hard lessons

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by tenpipsperday: 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

It is offense to defend yourself when you are being attacked because you don't fight for your God.

It is imperative to go to church with one's brain intact. People should stop keeping their brains at home while going to church.

Till date the kinsmen of Jesus, the Jews fight back to defend themselves. Here we turn the bible upside down and make ourselves mumu.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 14, 2022
System202:
U Fuccck up Elrufai, we would have shown does useless infidels shege, u support kanu killing innocent northerners in south while Delusional Christians are always support it.
terrorist your English is very bad...quota system Npower candidate
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by tesppidd: 5:38pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Where was the midget when the Christians were killed and maimed?
Now that the Christians have decided to retaliate, he suddenly woke up
Stop being silly.

When last did Christians protest in Kaduna? Even with all the killings in Kaduna in the last 3 years?

We all know that El Rufai did those to avoid his fellow muslims from taking the Sokoto matter on their heads.

So shut up and give El Rufai his props for being proactive; Not everything is politics and hatred.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by System202: 5:39pm On May 14, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
terrorist your English is very bad...quota system Npower candidate

Go tell that to ipob, I diot with all ur engilsh what have u invente and what have u achieved. Bible said an eye for an eye.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Corporate2020: 5:39pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The best caption for this ban is Governor El Rufai ban the Christians from protesting and retaliating killings of Christians!

Are you saying he should allow protests? If these Almajaris start in Kaduna, will you be able to sleep with eyes closed in Lagos or Enugu?

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Born2Breed(f): 5:39pm On May 14, 2022
Sokoto is burning and other are watching. Una go taya soon.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
System202:
I am a mumu and a terrorist...my father and mother are infidels... I am an idiot Muslim
no wonder
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
There is ten commandments in both holy books

Infact The sixth commandment in both books is

"Thou shall not kill"!
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by frankotele(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
�The reports are worrisome, alarming and condemnable.

I remember I was posted to the North for the 1year mandatory National service, I would have stayed or possibly influenced my deployment/posting to a major town or city, but there was something terrific that was my concern, and which obviously promted my relocation/redeployment back to the South. The problem of religious extremism and fanaticism, careful discovery and enlightenment has proven some Northern parts to be very fragile and in most cases unaccommodating when it involves issues of religious expression and opinions, and even political interest could trigger a more greater problem than anticipated. but notwithstanding, there are still good ones amongst the very bad.

But the stories are always the same..

Currently Sokoto is on fire by a few terrorists asking security agents to release their colleagues who were arrested for their role in the burning and killing of the poor girl.

There are also reports that Churches are being burnt and Christians beaten up by some fanatics, I'm just wondering how safe the Christians over there will be by now, not everything comes online, as there will be several deaths unreported and many will sustain great injuries they will never recover from...many would loose their lives and property worth millions of dollars, all because we don't have a government and obviously share the same country with a few people who believe they can do, and undo no matter what it takes...

NIGERIA is fast becoming worse than a banana republic...
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by jrusky(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Really? Oga keep that to your pocket. Israel wrote Bible if dem born anyone ake dem go dare dem.

Pls I don't want to be rude but you post sound coward in the world scenario of today.

Muslim are not peaceful and can never be peaceful, go to all religion biography, their structure, their stand, their foundaton you will notice one particular religion called Islam is a nightmare.

When China gave it out to Rongiya didn't they stop and started crying?

When Centra Africa Republic gave it to them didn't they stop?

When Myanmar gave it to them didn't they stop?

When US gave it to AlQeada where are they today? fizzle out turned to millipede organization.

Don't keep quiet for a nonentity bullier he or she won't stop but when you gave it back to him or her bumper to bumper then you will realise he or she is a spineless goat.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Sageez(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2022
Lovelife433:
just shut up sir, which peace with all men? Dis those animal look like men? That is why I love Matthew 11:12. Prophet Muhammad and his worshippers will never no peace inshallah.
I have sir.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Abubkr98: 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
We want peace in Nigeria, Islam is peace,
Islam is against terrorism,Violence and killings.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by MadamExcellency: 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Christians are peace-loving people.

We don't fight for our God, we hold our peace and allow Him to do the fighting

Go to the US and attack a Christian household as see if they will not blow your head with guns in self-defense and till make Heaven while the government will applaud them.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Chukapage(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
System202:

Enough is enough, u have been killing and destroying our peoples business u think u have monopoly to violence I swear with time we will teach u a very hard lessons
you're as foolish as your Muhammad idiot enter the South if dem born your Muhammad well
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by kingyakos: 5:47pm On May 14, 2022
rusher14:

Who is stopping you from attacking?

No mind d idiot wen wahala set na him go first gbagha

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 14, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Definitely she followed violence. Incitement, provocation and hurting the feelings of millions of people is an invitation for violence. Whoever wants peace must act peaceful. If she was peaceful why the provocation in the first place? Can you tell me the stupid girl is not aware of her environment and the consequences of her action? Or she thinks she is going to be the first that will provoke in such a volatile environment and go scot free? Action and reaction forces are equal but opposite.
You are a fool and you do not know that you are a fool
seunoj:

So u want the tension to escalate to kaduna right!
U and the pple wey like ur comments have 1 thing in common
Don't worry,when we start killing muslims in the south,I hope you will still say that you don't want escalation of tension
Christistruth00:

It was when Christianity arrived in Yorubaland that our forefathers gave up beheading each other at the drop of a hat and entered into the Kiriji Peace agreement that has lasted for over 120 years

Why should we give up Peace for Afghanistan

Jesus is the Prince Of Peace
Jesus said he hasn't come to bring peace,if you know your bible you will know that verse. I am talking to all supporters of the religion of piss,just because lion is yawning doesn't make it harmless. When Christians start their own,we will not stop until the total eradication of all headslammers in the south and if you stand in our way whether you are an yoruba muslim or christian, we will kill you.
IMAliyu:

The feeling of anger and unfairness is justified.

But if you go and incite violence now and attack people on the streets, how are you different from them?

I expected the response of Christians all over Nigeria to be massive protests and calling for the trial and execution of the murderers.
We should protest because all the protesting we have been doing have yielded significant results. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. We will copy what muslims did in turkey to change turkey from a christian country to a muslim country and if you stand in our way, we will kill you.
stinflame:

Read about the early Church, and the Catholic Church in General... onward Christian soldiers," marching on to war",
do you think the song was,coined from a relaxation spot
The cross and the high Priest is always behind while the swords and bowls are in front...
Did God come down from heaven to fight for israel? The reason jesus preached peace is because everywhere was relatively peaceful. This is not the time for peace and as the israelites slaughtered all their enemies so will the children of god slaughter all headslammers.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Lonewolf2010(f): 5:47pm On May 14, 2022
It is wrong for El Rufai to term this as religious protests, it is just his fellows that are doing this and destroying people's properties to the extent of burning down sacred places of worship as a Catholic church, they are the ones to be called to order!! When El Rufai spoke blasphemously against Christ, hell was not let loose, today the reverse is the case, this union called Nigeria is really questionable
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Amotolongbo(f): 5:49pm On May 14, 2022
tesppidd:
Stop being silly.

When last did Christians protest in Kaduna? Even with all the killings in Kaduna in the last 3 years?

We all know that El Rufai did those to avoid his fellow muslims from taking the Sokoto matter on their heads.

So shut up and give El Rufai his props for being proactive; Not everything is politics and hatred.
[/s]claptrap

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by Biggcake: 5:52pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

Mumu talk...

They killed a human being, they did not kill God.

So let the christians also kill a human to retaliate.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by heysquare(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:
They have started burning churches in Sokoto. I keep asking myself, why some southerners believe in this one Nigeria of a thing. They are killing your brothers, sisters, people of the same faith and you are shouting we are one.

Southerners are the most unserious entities in this Lord Lugard union. Yoruba Muslims align with Hausa/Fulani Muslims who still mess them up and throw them under the bus and yet they are shouting Yoruba and Fulani are one.

Igbos in the north doing business are also foolish in my opinion, because of money you jeopardize your life to live among animals masquerading as humans.

Nigeria can NEVER be ONE, the earlier you recognise this, the better for you.

Igbos, Yourbas, Efik, Ijaws, Bini's, Idomas etc can all live together in peace and harmony as one Southern Union but you see those people up north, forget it, their brains are filled with war, poverty and diseases.

The issue with southern unity is the disagreement between Yorubas and Igbos with most Yorubas ALWAYS aligning with the north against the detriment of Southern Unity.

Tinubu will be dealt with, mark this comment on May 29th.
You're talking as if you're God! So Atiku Easterners do give support to isn't a northerner ? You want S'westerners to support or allign with you ppl and you hate their son passionately! God shall put you ppl to shame with your hypocrisy.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by salykely(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:

You know how volatile Kaduna can be. Would it be wise for the governor to allow the mayhem in Sokoto get to Kaduna? You guys should use Ur head sometimes. Not everything should be seen from a religious point of view.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by HardMirror(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

The lady burnt was following violence abi

Be deceiving yourself until they burn you also

Mugu
hehehe. Na now una head dey correct small small. Good to see that your god cannot protect you and you have to fight for yourself.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by HardMirror(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
SeriouslySense:
If people dont stand their grounds and fight for their rights and sanity, this northerners, will keep killing people anyhow like suya and sport games.

We all deserve the best not this, even animals are treated better, so those who do this things are less than animals. I rest.

Just imagine o, what even started this is one irrelevant situation.
are u saying your god is useless and cannot protect his children?

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by IfnobeGod20: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
Good one. He's been proactive because Kaduna is one of the centers of their madness.
Those of us that schooled in the north know that Kaduna and Kano are focal point of extremism.

Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by alfarouq(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
Doris4ever:

They killed the young lady, we kept calm.

Now, they are protesting to rub it on our faces.

What da Bleep

This account is created today. Are you for real?.
Re: El-Rufai Bans Religious Protests In Kaduna by JoeEeL(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2022
Sageez:

We are not fighting for our God.

We are fighting to preserve our lives. See this one o. undecided

2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline / BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS, Others / Ten Unbelievable Things About Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64