Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,323 members, 7,850,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers (61829 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Chickensoup: 11:20pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I will advise any sane person to stay clear of the northern part of Nigeria..looks like they have something going with their head..they can no longer think due to excess brainwashing from their religion...

Right at this moment Islam is a danger.. a danger to the world's security..a danger to itself...It may have been a forward looking ideology some 1200 years ago but it got stuck..

Only if todays Muslims are willing to revise their faith will the religion have a chance to survive...If not either they will destroy civilization or civilization will destroy them...
*Pukes* undecided
Every southerner or non-muslim should never stay in the north. It's nothing new when it comes to the violence in the north.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by solmak: 11:22pm On May 14, 2022
Sorry so call Nigeria, this is to show you that we don't have Government in this zoo Republic
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Chickensoup: 11:22pm On May 14, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Unfortunate!
Just like in the 60's ... let's see where this leads.
Meanwhile the SOKOTO GOVERNMENT must pay for all the damages to the very last Kobo.
Are you going to force them to pay?. Isn't it northerners that are in government positions.
Our president is a northerner. You see what happened to Deborah was sad but nothing will happen.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by JudasNaKarrot: 11:26pm On May 14, 2022
Abdul05:
grin Islamic TERRORISTS.

I don't know why anyone would take prophet MuhaMAD who is a known terrorist as a role model...

Nobody has right to kill except GOD...

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by petzhy(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2022
So, after fasting for 30 days, killing is right. This northerners are barbarians
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by realray(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2022
kmarerin:
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.
Baba na now ur eyes clear.....thank God o
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ObosiLandlord(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2022
fastseo:
I was posted to adamawa for nysc but we had to camp in Kano because of the insecurity.
I was made the platoon leader hence i was involved in so many things.

There is this lady that came from nowhere into the camp that day, she made me know that she is not staying for the 3 weeks camping. Though she was in my platoon.
She walked up to me to give her a form and i asked her to follow me to the hostel because that's where the form is (in my bag)
There is no insult i did not receive from this small girl. She was shouting on top of her voice, causing me and calling all sort of names.
I made my way to report her to some officials.
Unknown to her the one of the official observed and saw what happened all along and ask me not to be respond to her.He was a Christian from adamawa.. Has a Christian name.

He turned to the girl and told her he saw all that happened why is she behaving like that to a stranger?

Honestly i was surprised the way some people reason up north.... I said some not all.

Personally i can't stay in the North... Except middle belt region... Like banue, kogi etc.

Why didn't you reply her? Nah you mumu for her

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Poetically09: 11:53pm On May 14, 2022
Abdul05:
grin Islamic Zealots

I don't know why anyone would take prophet Muhammad as a role model..

same deluded and mentally derailed folks would stone a non muslim to death if they caught him looting or stealing from a muslim shop. What a people. Let me ask them, does Also ISLAM Supports STEALING BURGLARY OR LOOTING?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Igbojew: 11:55pm On May 14, 2022
kmarerin:
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.
No keep on believing that this failed zoogeria will work mugu like you including your fellow Mugus.What great Igbos and prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu saw standing even it you climb untop of Mountain Everast you will see nothing....I am that Igbojew
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tianshie(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2022
Christians probably need to form a religious extremist group: Heaven Militants Against Those Who Call Jesus a Prophet.
Then relocate to Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Kebbi, loaded with heavy artillery. Once dem don massacre about 500 of dem in the wake of one of dis dia religious riots, dem go think twice before dem kill the next Christian.

Folks like this understand only violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Igbojew: 12:10am On May 15, 2022
Holy holy holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour2x. Is funny that the Debora this Muslim fanatics burned was a Northern Christian and probably one of those brainwashed Nigerians that believe that this country will still work not knowing that this country has gone to the dogs.I pray that those Southern Christians,Northern Christians and those Igbo efulefus and sabotours that hated Mazi Nnamdi Kanu just saw this coming and wanted the rest of Nigerians to see the danger ahead but because he is from the most despised and hated tribe called Igbo that was why they hated him with passion...I am that Igbojew
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Nobody: 12:11am On May 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers
Hear them shouting "Nyamuri" and someone actually "liked" this post. Whatever befalls the NORTH is well deserved.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Eneye4me: 12:15am On May 15, 2022
samonak:

When the Fulani Islamic terrorists were killing the same Jos people, did the Muslim GOC who's barracks was just a stone throw from the scene of attack do anything to repel the attacks? And u expect the "Christian terrorists" not to exact their own pound of flesh? It takes 2 to tangle you know. Do me I do you, Man no go vex
Thanks U know Christains terrorist exist.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Eneye4me: 12:16am On May 15, 2022
Slydan204:

Buh was there any provocation?
It was provocation of the lady that led to her death.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Eneye4me: 12:18am On May 15, 2022
mauchiz:

Shut up, we don't have terrorist in Christianity,
Jos indigenes were fighting with fulanis in Jos, which resulted to such act don't say Christians, moreover, they killed and burnt there houses first.
The same way Sokoto indigen are fighting for their religion.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Igbojew: 12:23am On May 15, 2022
Where are those Igbo,IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu haters that jump from one thread to another scavenging for IPOB news to masturbate on,I hope you people are really ready for the Islamisation and fulanisation Sunami that is about to sweet Nigerians except South East that have been battle ready all thanks to great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for preparing Igbos ahead for a time like this....I am that Igbojew
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Igbojew: 12:28am On May 15, 2022
Kingxchange44:
If we start am over here make i no hear any nonsense on this platform ooo
Those Nairaland u...ins are suddenly dumb and have lost their voice to condemn this but when Igbos start their own now they will land like witches and wizard to call upon UNN,UEFA,FIFA,FG,etc....I am that Igbojew
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Igbojew: 12:36am On May 15, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
Nnamdi kanu told us about this we took him for granted
I am not one of those took him for granted but people like you but una eyes don't dey clear.If you people think average Housa/Fulani can distinguish IPOB supporters and Igbo efulefus that join Igbo haters to criticise IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you Igbo f..LS should think again....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by caye(m): 12:38am On May 15, 2022
Thoh:
YOUR GENE IS TOO STRONG TO GIVE UP...
“Soooo you mean to tell me that someone down your ancestry line survived being chained to other human bodies for several months in the bottom of a disease-infested ship during the Middle Passage, lost their language, customs and traditions, picked up the English language as best they could while working free of charge from sun up to sun down as they watched babies sold from out of their arms and women raped by ruthless slave owners.
Took names with no last names, no birth certificates, no heritage of any kind, braved the Underground Railroad, survived the Civil War to enter into sharecropping... Learned to read and write out of sheer will and determination, faced the burning crosses of the KKK, everted their eyes at the black bodies swinging from ropes hung on trees...
Fought in World Wars as soldiers only to return to America as boys, marched in Birmingham, hosed in Selma, jailed in Wilmington, assassinated in Memphis, segregated in the South, ghettoed in the North, ignored in history books, stereotyped in Hollywood...
and in spite of it all, someone in your family line endured every era to make sure you would get here, but you receive one rejection, face one obstacle, lose one friend, get overlooked, and you want to quit?
How dare you entertain the very thought of quitting. People, you will never know survived from generation to generation so you could succeed. Don’t you dare let them down!
It is NOT in our DNA to quit!”

I need to print this.
May it motivate me, as a black man.

The man that endured the unendurables in the world.
And is still here.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Benrosaria(m): 1:25am On May 15, 2022
Abdul05:
grin Islamic Zealots

I don't know why anyone would take prophet Muhammad as a role model..

No no don’t say this, nobody has right to believe except dogs
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 1:26am On May 15, 2022
tunapawizzy:

I am not in support of someone talking ill of another person's religion but wait, if your prophet gets insulted, do you have to fight for your prophet. Nothing in this world can justify violence on another person. Absolutely nothing....if a religion permits u to take laws into ur hands, then I am afraid, u r practicing rubbish

That’s a dumb statement you made there, think about what u typed. There are violence against other persons every day… and there’s always plenty of ways to justify them! Provocative statements as well as blasphemous utterances can trigger acts of violence and you know it! Preach to your ppl to stop insulting the prophet and see how peaceful Muslims are… it’s not hard to do
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by okuta007: 1:27am On May 15, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Unfortunate!
Just like in the 60's ... let's see where this leads.
Meanwhile WIKE must pay for all the damages to the very last Kobo.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by aljharem(m): 1:30am On May 15, 2022
Taiwojon:
May God have mercy on them

God will NOT have mercy on them. This country needs to split it is too much. The same set of people, bandit, boko haram and religious bigotry.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Omodua(m): 1:53am On May 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers
Surprisingly,we didn't see battalion of soldiers to quell the riots as it's done in southern parts of the country. Specifically, southeast.

I think two laws operate in the country. One in the North. And the other in the South.

We are strange bedfellows. Shari'a North and rest of the country can't coexist. Because of religion and cultural differences. The North pays abeyance to Arab and Muslim societies of Middle east and Asia. While South has traditional ties with the West and African traditional societies. Lumping us together is a misnomer and beginning of a precarious federalism.

We restructure or go our separate ways.

The marriage is not working.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Hadeylex: 1:59am On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I will advise any sane person to stay clear of the northern part of Nigeria..looks like they have something going with their head..they can no longer think due to excess brainwashing from their religion...

Right at this moment Islam is a danger.. a danger to the world's security..a danger to itself...It may have been a forward looking ideology some 1200 years ago but it got stuck..

Only if todays Muslims are willing to revise their faith will the religion have a chance to survive...If not either they will destroy civilization or civilization will destroy them...
*Pukes* undecided

Well thought out
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by godwon01(m): 3:18am On May 15, 2022
Youruba people are the problem of Nigeria. The day all Yoruba elites cooperate with other Southerners will end the existence of the so called Nigeria. We are not in the same parallel line with the Northerners. They are so barbaric and unfortunate human being. Why on earth they killed fellow classmates. All of them are Boko Haram. The religion war is in their blood. I don't know why they are allowed to move freely in Lagos with their Okada. They are all over Lagos.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by godwon01(m): 3:18am On May 15, 2022
Youruba people are the problem of Nigeria. The day all Yoruba elites cooperate with other Southerners will end the existence of the so called Nigeria. We are not in the same parallel line with the Northerners. They are so barbaric and unfortunate human being. Why on earth they killed fellow classmates. All of them are Boko Haram. The religion war is in their blood. I don't know why they are allowed to move freely in Lagos with their Okadas. They are all over Lagos.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by godwon01(m): 3:25am On May 15, 2022
Hungry basterd people. See how they are looting. Lazy burger. Babillah kids. Beggers.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by godwon01(m): 3:27am On May 15, 2022
The whole world is watching their shameful and barbaric attitudes. They are disgracing the country.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Soukiss(m): 3:55am On May 15, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] that's y m
FERNANDEZISBACK:

*Pukes* undecided
that's y must Muslim country no embrace demoncraze
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tunapawizzy: 4:44am On May 15, 2022
olawonder:

That’s a dumb statement you made there, think about what u typed. There are violence against other persons every day… and there’s always plenty of ways to justify them! Provocative statements as well as blasphemous utterances can trigger acts of violence and you know it! Preach to your ppl to stop insulting the prophet and see how peaceful Muslims are… it’s not hard to do
Abuse me from now till eternity, u cannot use teachings of any religion to justify violence in any sane society...yes there are triggers and all but u cannot take someone's life because u think ur prophet was insulted....DONT BE CAUGHT UP IN THE ANYHOWNESS OF NIGERIA, OGA IN A SANE SOCIETY, YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY VIOLENCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by martinslaura: 5:00am On May 15, 2022
kmarerin:

The northerners should be in the desert living with camels. They don't have brains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.