Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers (61764 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Salubata(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2022
Once like 10 of them is arrested and take away from Sokoto State, that'll send message.

These are barbarians, are they also stealing for their Faith
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by JeffSA: 9:22pm On May 14, 2022
olawonder:

Coward! Easy to hide behind the keyboard and say rubbish… I dare you to go to the Muslim community to say that. Your neck is soft for the cutlass!
tell me your location and I will make sure you are dead before Monday, even in that sokoto, I will send you to the under world. Dead prophet, an idiot you call god.

Muhammad is a gay lord. angry

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by RussellRutherfo: 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers

These are your "holy" Muslims.

Christians, why have you become such weaklings. Only the Israeli treatment is what these Muslims respect and fear.

Is it when you are totally wiped out from the North and they next for the South that you all will wake up?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by bayelsaowei(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2022
kmarerin:
angry This Deborah case has changed my perception about this Country. I don't believe this Country was designed to work from the beginning.
na now you dey know?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Chuksmonika(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
Zoo!
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by watersideboys: 9:26pm On May 14, 2022
Prophet Muhammad can suck on my balls

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Uguruzik(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2022
Whenever I say that Nigeria can develop while united as country unless it breaks up, some people would call me pessimist and others would call me pro Biafran.
How this nonsense you call a country work?
IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by oluwaseyi0: 9:28pm On May 14, 2022
olawonder:

My sister don’t go about insulting any prophet. I condemn what the idiots had done to her but she was not innocent as well… it’s simple, don’t insult other religion’s prophets! How’s that so difficult for you guys to do?

From the voice note shared I'm yet to see where she insult other people prophet

And even if someone disrespect a certain religion, what do you think the punishment should be? Remember so many Christians and Muslims almost everyday and in their movies disrespect traditional religion, the Muslims even refer to traditionalist as unbelievers, how is that not disrespecting other religions

Same Muslim in the north destroy alcohol without asking for the religion of the owner, even when so many traditional religion require alcohol for libations yet Muslims denied them by destroying their alcohol

Islam has no ground to talk of disrespect

Islam is simply a terrorist breeding religion
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by RussellRutherfo: 9:29pm On May 14, 2022
Angelfrost:
Like I said.... My hands are washed.

Na to dey observe una!

Any Southerner not making plans to leave that backward region should continue leaning on the fates.

What if they chased all our from the North and come meet you in the South?

Abi. You know see as their okada men dey full everywhere.

Where you go run go next?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Chokhmah: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
Abdul05:
grin Islamic Zealots

I don't know why anyone would take prophet Muhammad as a role model..

Nobody has right to kill except GOD...
they will still kill you too for that statement

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by RussellRutherfo: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
olawonder:

Be careful with your utterances angry

Terrorist.

Those who kill Deborah. You no go condemn them. Na the guy you dey threaten.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by akilo1: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
It is good to have nuclear weapon and get ride of Islam..ban Islam and the world will be at peace
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by God1stson(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I will advise any sane person to stay clear of the northern part of Nigeria..looks like they have something going with their head..they can no longer think due to excess brainwashing from their religion...

Right at this moment Islam is a danger.. a danger to the world's security..a danger to itself...It may have been a forward looking ideology some 1200 years ago but it got stuck..

Only if todays Muslims are willing to revise their faith will the religion have a chance to survive...If not either they will destroy civilization or civilization will destroy them...
*Pukes* undecided
With Russia still selling arms to Tom dick and Harry,they are threat already.that is why I pray 4 russsia to be deposed as an attach dog to weaklings. Every christian need to pray 4 this.Ameriacans are no saint, but their are checks and balances unlike the tyrant putin
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Terrorist.

Those who kill Deborah. You no go condemn them. Na the guy you dey threaten.

Terrorist.

Deborah who insulted the Prophet you no go condemn her. Na me you dey label
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by WayoProphet: 9:34pm On May 14, 2022
Fear North

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olayinka63: 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I will advise any sane person to stay clear of the northern part of Nigeria..looks like they have something going with their head..they can no longer think due to excess brainwashing from their religion...

Right at this moment Islam is a danger.. a danger to the world's security..a danger to itself...It may have been a forward looking ideology some 1200 years ago but it got stuck..

Only if todays Muslims are willing to revise their faith will the religion have a chance to survive...If not either they will destroy civilization or civilization will destroy them...
*Pukes* undecided
Well, the mistakes and ignorance of minorities cannot quench the growing of Islam. Yes, there are people who are using Islam as a cover to propagate bad. But a religion that has stood thousand of years is bound to stay till the end of this world. Nothing will erase that. Do you think falsehood can stand a thousand year?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by SocialJustice: 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

*Pukes* undecided
Civilisation will definitely destroy it. Islam is the only religion that reduces even professors to raving mad animals.

Look at Hinduism and Buddhism, those are the most advanced and peace-loving religions on earth.

Christians are barely above water but will never kill because God was insulted.

Only Muslims causing trouble all over the world. One wicked religion that is trying to destroy years of human civilisation and progress.

All across the world, always making trouble and leading murderous lives in the name of a good for nothing religion.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Innobee99(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2022
The illiterates don't even care if their faces even show in he video or not

Mumu people full this religion fa
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

From the voice note shared I'm yet to see where she insult other people prophet

And even if someone disrespect a certain religion, what do you think the punishment should be? Remember so many Christians and Muslims almost everyday and in their movies disrespect traditional religion, the Muslims even refer to traditionalist as unbelievers, how is that not disrespecting other religions

Same Muslim in the north destroy alcohol without asking for the religion of the owner, even when so many traditional religion require alcohol for libations yet Muslims denied them by destroying their alcohol

Islam has no ground to talk of disrespect

Islam is simply a terrorist breeding religion

Your allegations are baseless! You hv the right to call me an unbeliever if I don’t adhere to your own beliefs, ‘unbeliever’ is an English word for that purpose not an insult. If alcohol is restricted in my community and you bring it in I can destroy it… same way you can destroy tramadol if it’s been restricted in your community regardless of the religion the suppliers practice!

The labelling as terrorists anytime you make provocations which trigger violence, is something the Muslim communities hv got used to! If you insult the Prophet of Islam violence will ensue… period!
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Zion243(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2022
Topmaike007:
This Northern Muslims are animals,if you're northern Muslim reading my Post.. you are Animal

Plus the Southern ones too. They only act civil because they're in minority.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by asobo1: 9:43pm On May 14, 2022
fastseo:
I was posted to adamawa for nysc but we had to camp in Kano because of the insecurity.
I was made the platoon leader hence i was involved in so many things.

There is this lady that came from nowhere into the camp that day, she made me know that she is not staying for the 3 weeks camping. Though she was in my platoon.
She walked up to me to give her a form and i asked her to follow me to the hostel because that's where the form is (in my bag)
There is no insult i did not receive from this small girl. She was shouting on top of her voice, causing me and calling all sort of names.
I made my way to report her to some officials.
Unknown to her the one of the official observed and saw what happened all along and ask me not to be respond to her.He was a Christian from adamawa.. Has a Christian name.

He turned to the girl and told her he saw all that happened why is she behaving like that to a stranger?

Honestly i was surprised the way some people reason up north.... I said some not all.

Personally i can't stay in the North... Except middle belt region... Like banue, kogi etc.

And Plateau but know where should reside.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Topmaike007(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
Zion243:

Plus the Southern ones too. They only act civil because they're in minority.
yes you are right considering the fact that we christians are the majority so they're afraid cool Sense no go kill you my brother

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
JeffSA:
tell me your location and I will make sure you are dead before Monday, even in that sokoto, I will send you to the under world. Dead prophet, an idiot you call god.

Muhammad is a gay lord. angry

Look at this coward talking about making sure I be dead before Monday… your strength for killing even an ant is limited to behind your phone keyboards.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
scholes23:

Shioor!!! Which smelling phobia Just because u people do whatever u like and go free doesn't mean we're afraid or weak.
U people are just too extreme

Good that you know we too extreme!
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Average9jaman: 9:46pm On May 14, 2022
sammysmiles:
Before a spirit brings anyone under it's control, it siezes the willpower of the individual, hence the thinking faculty is under the manipulation of the spirit.... Trust me this people don't know what they are doing... They can't jxt be sane no matter how they try...

Once dey start dat dier la ila chanting they become possessed, it's like dat chanting invites d spirits 2com possess their minds and bodies, if u have witnessed it live u will c their eyes, face wil become glazed and dey wil b operating like zombies, most times dey won't rest till dey drink innocent blood

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by JeffSA: 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
olawonder:

Look at this coward talking about making sure I be dead before Monday… your strength for killing even an ant is limited to behind your phone keyboards.
just tell me your location, you this small creature that bend over like woman to urinate.

Miss Muhammad is a scammer, yea a miss. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by JeffSA: 9:48pm On May 14, 2022
olawonder:

Another phone keyboards crusader… go out in the open to say that. Coward
miss Muhammad grin
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Topmaike007(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

*Pukes* undecided
this is where Russia and USA come to play instead of them bombing themselves in Europe they should just send one anti ballistic missile/ nuke to northern Nigeria and all this bruhaha go stop
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
AntonVince:

You definitely have never been to the north, Mr.
The 4th to 14th years of my life were spent in the North West while a substantial part of my 1998 to 2007 went into undertaking consulting jobs in the North East and North West for some federal MDAs.
So, you see my friend, I can write a book about the north.
I think I can still recite up to 20-something of the 99 names of Allah, as learnt during my elementary school years.

smiley

I live in the North. No Friday congregation spend their sermon on dissing other religions’ prophets… I can post a hundred videos of Friday sermons here with no single one with such provocation. You show me just one to prove your words

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.