Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,301 members, 7,857,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers (61846 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos) / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Nobody: 5:01am On May 15, 2022
bendeemeka:
Frustration upon frustration. Buhari administration has really dealt with them and they r roaming like wonded lions looking for any slightest provocation to vent their anger. Instead of venting their anger on the buhari gov't, it's on defenseless Nigerian amd oegged it blasphemy. I pity whoever will be president after Buhari. These northern beasts will make his gov't ungovernable

You just mentioned the fact. They need a man with a heart of stone from th South to deal with them.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by martinslaura: 5:01am On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I will advise any sane person to stay clear of the northern part of Nigeria..looks like they have something going with their head..they can no longer think due to excess brainwashing from their religion...

Right at this moment Islam is a danger.. a danger to the world's security..a danger to itself...It may have been a forward looking ideology some 1200 years ago but it got stuck..

Only if todays Muslims are willing to revise their faith will the religion have a chance to survive...If not either they will destroy civilization or civilization will destroy them...
*Pukes* undecided

The way they act makes me wonder if they even get new converts.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by martinslaura: 5:03am On May 15, 2022
Lamasta:
Our government are always not proactive when it come to issues of security of lives and properties....

No be only proactive. Government wen be the real terrorists. Guy how u check life
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by ume1000: 5:13am On May 15, 2022
This is an act of war against the south

What do this northerner think they are?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by doublecross(m): 5:23am On May 15, 2022
Yes burn down their shops and seize all their goods! They are mad! Why would a right thinking human being reside in the north! A home for terrorist and killers! I won't pity any of them! Burn their shops
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Abuse me from now till eternity, u cannot use teachings of any religion to justify violence in any sane society...yes there are triggers and all but u cannot take someone's life because u think ur prophet was insulted....DONT BE CAUGHT UP IN THE ANYHOWNESS OF NIGERIA, OGA IN A SANE SOCIETY, YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY VIOLENCE

Justification/non justification of violence is the worry of those who survived. If you go out there make provocative statements (not just on religious matters but for other tenets) you could lose your life… that’s the reality of life! You best bet is to leave ppl alone if they tell you to leave the insults of their prophet out of your mouth. Muslims won’t insult you prophet or god if you it’s a red line for you, if they do then you too can defend the honour of your religion however your laws state.

We don’t care about your opinions, we don’t care about your education, civilisations, your westernisation, everything you have ever achieved in your life, we don’t care about the state laws, European laws, American laws, we don’t care about all of your fancy grammar or even your own principles… if you insult the Prophet of Islam you will be met with cruelty! Period
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Lightorder: 5:27am On May 15, 2022
Where is the POOLICE in the all of this ?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by baretalk: 5:55am On May 15, 2022
North is breeding animals that will destroy it. Southern states should start removing Northerners from it's state, these people are all jihadist, the hate non Muslims. Take them off our states, back to their backward North.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tunapawizzy: 6:01am On May 15, 2022
olawonder:

Justification/non justification of violence is the worry of those who survived. If you go out there make provocative statements (not just on religious matters but for other tenets) you could lose your life… that’s the reality of life! You best bet is to leave ppl alone if they tell you to leave the insults of their prophet out of your mouth. Muslims won’t insult you prophet or god if you it’s a red line for you, if they do then you too can defend the honour of your religion however your laws state.

We don’t care about your opinions, we don’t care about your education, civilisations, your westernisation, everything you have ever achieved in your life, we don’t care about the state laws, European laws, American laws, we don’t care about all of your fancy grammar or even your own principles… if you insult the Prophet of Islam you will be met with cruelty! Period
Omo you are gone o..I wish you all the best
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by JustforMen: 6:20am On May 15, 2022
Yankee101:
Toh, I no talk am finish

It's hunger and an excuse to loot igbo shops

It's not a riot for Islam, it's a riot for thieves

Igbos are no saints either...the army girls story refers!
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:22am On May 15, 2022
The North is doomed wllhy
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by aliucity1: 6:27am On May 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers

And somebody will watch this and still proclaim Islam to be a religion of peace?I really don't get it.

Sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with the southerners that are still residing in the north even with all the writings on the wall.It is clear that the north is not safe for southerners so while gamble with your life and property?
Nigeria is gone,no remedy.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by descarado: 6:29am On May 15, 2022
Wonder why people down south are making noise all over social media.
Are there no Christians in the North?
The same people you are screaming on top of your voice for are the people that will readily align with their Muslim brothers anytime anywhere when you need their voice to make amendments in our constitution and policies.

If this has happened in any tribe in the south, will the tribes not affected mock and laugh at the dead lady?

Misplaced priorities of the south that has made them perpetual slaves of the North.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by RussellRutherfo: 6:29am On May 15, 2022
petzhy:
So, after fasting for 30 days, killing is right. This northerners are barbarians

Qu'ran 9 verse 5
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by alabo1: 6:30am On May 15, 2022
olawonder:

Be careful with your utterances angry

Keep quiet! you fanatical zealot. He has a right to his opinions. Is what he said an insult? The worst of all the modern religions is Islam. However like all it will one day go the way of the Dodo

1 Like

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by RussellRutherfo: 6:34am On May 15, 2022
tianshie:
Christians probably need to form a religious extremist group: Heaven Militants Against Those Who Call Jesus a Prophet.
Then relocate to Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Kebbi, loaded with heavy artillery. Once dem don massacre about 500 of dem in the wake of one of dis dia religious riots, dem go think twice before dem kill the next Christian.

Folks like this understand only violence.

Muslims are cowards. The only reason why they continue to do this is because Christians don't retaliate. If only Christians will for once act like the Catholic crusaders who pushed back these coward muslims in the past.

You will see these Muslims. They will next only go online to cry. When Christians start handling them as Israel does. Smile with one hand and use the sword of David in the next hand. You will see these Muslim cowards stop these.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by okorogodwin4(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2022
Trailers of cows are at owners risk in the southeast
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by emilo2bad: 6:56am On May 15, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Unfortunate!
Just like in the 60's ... let's see where this leads.
Meanwhile the SOKOTO GOVERNMENT must pay for all the damages to the very last Kobo.
have Anambra,imo,Abia States paid for cows burnt in their domain.Nonsense
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Confidens52(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2022
Abdul05:
grin Islamic Zealots

I don't know why anyone would take prophet Muhammad as a role model..

Nobody has right to kill except GOD... You fool watch your tongue before that useless mouth of is sow
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tarantino1: 6:59am On May 15, 2022
olawonder:

That’s a dumb statement you made there, think about what u typed. There are violence against other persons every day… and there’s always plenty of ways to justify them! Provocative statements as well as blasphemous utterances can trigger acts of violence and you know it! Preach to your ppl to stop insulting the prophet and see how peaceful Muslims are… it’s not hard to do

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by iamme1234(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2022
This Deborah's killing made me finally knows that nigeria is meant for this deamented low idiot miscreants touth mutilated foolanis.
Kanu said this sometimes ago.
ANOTHER end sars saga loading.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tarantino1: 7:01am On May 15, 2022
olawonder:

Of course its easy to insult the prophet behind your phone keyboards… thats what cowards do! Everything I can say here online I can say right if front of the Christian community… could you do the same?

Aisha (RA) was given in marriage to The Prophet at age 6 and he only took her in as a wife at age 9; that’s the norm at that time. Many ppl including the Jews and Christians in the Arabia do the same.

Question: if Mother Mary birth Jesus at age 13, what age was she given in marriage to her husband then? Remember she’s been married before Jesus was conceived. Was her been 10/11 at time of marriage enough concent age for you compared to Prophet Mohammad (SAW)?

If you want to hear someone insult your filthy and revolting paedophile Mohamed and his useless good for nothing father, Allah, come to my location.

I dey inside Warri

Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by iamme1234(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2022
tarantino1:

Another brainwashed isis member spotted fighting for an unexisting statue unreal womanizer harlot prophet
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Elmander1983(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2022
It's sad. And the kids they drag along to commit these crimes grow up with a negative mindset and see their actions as right. God save and heal our land
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2laedf3mo
Angry Youths Protest, Vandalise Non-Muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Yakubu's Killers
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by tarantino1: 7:08am On May 15, 2022
iamme1234:

Another brainwashed isis member spotted fighting for an unexisting statue unreal womanizer harlot prophet

You're quoting the wrong person
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Emaprince: 7:09am On May 15, 2022
descarado:
Wonder why people down south are making noise all over social media.
Are there no Christians in the North?
The same people you are screaming on top of your voice for are the people that will readily align with their Muslim brothers anytime anywhere when you need their voice to make amendments in our constitution and policies.

If this has happened in any tribe in the south, will the tribes not affected mock and laugh at the dead lady?

Misplaced priorities of the south that has made them perpetual slaves of the North.
@ bolded - the exact story of yorubas and igbos.

They are just social media noise makers ..while northerners swing into action immediately. Same thing with election periods. Southerners make noise and chose their govt through online polls. On election day, they sit at home roaming through every social media sites looking for trending challenge or fashion...while the northerners are out enmasse with under aged kids to vote their choice leader.
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by 4labi1: 7:13am On May 15, 2022
A times this northerners sef they make me feel like say my own Islam beliefs different from theirs. All this Muslim 2.0 version and dere animalistic and uneducated self no like to behave them self.
I blame the state governor the most and then y buhari neva send army to go and put things under control like he did wit the lekki matter or like wen they sent army to d south sef for no reason??
I still wonder y they haven't sentence Deborah killers to death yet self? Islam doesn't permits anyone taking laws into dere own hands. Anyway most northerners don't know how to read lipsrsealed and it's a disgrace. Very big wrong behavior
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by spiceadole: 7:14am On May 15, 2022
fastseo:
I was posted to adamawa for nysc but we had to camp in Kano because of the insecurity.
I was made the platoon leader hence i was involved in so many things.

There is this lady that came from nowhere into the camp that day, she made me know that she is not staying for the 3 weeks camping. Though she was in my platoon.
She walked up to me to give her a form and i asked her to follow me to the hostel because that's where the form is (in my bag)
There is no insult i did not receive from this small girl. She was shouting on top of her voice, causing me and calling all sort of names.
I made my way to report her to some officials.
Unknown to her the one of the official observed and saw what happened all along and ask me not to be respond to her.He was a Christian from adamawa.. Has a Christian name.

He turned to the girl and told her he saw all that happened why is she behaving like that to a stranger?

Honestly i was surprised the way some people reason up north.... I said some not all.

Personally i can't stay in the North... Except middle belt region... Like banue, kogi etc.

I cannot even visit the North.
NYSC posted me to Sokoto state.
I didn't report to camp.. instead, I revalidated and found my way to Edo state.

I am a Southerner from the Niger Delta.
I have lived in the South West, south east.. but anything Middle belt and up North.. not for me.

I think anybody who is not a Muslim living in the North has no common sense and lacks value for his or her life.

What's even in the North?

Backwardness and uncivilization.

Tueh!
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Shevchenkko: 7:19am On May 15, 2022
olawonder:

Be careful with your utterances angry
Utterances kill you there. If Deborah was your sister,would you be saying this ?
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by 4labi1: 7:23am On May 15, 2022
undecided
RussellRutherfo:

Muslims are cowards. The only reason why they continue to do this is because Christians don't retaliate. If only Christians will for once act like the Catholic crusaders who pushed back these coward muslims in the past.

You will see these Muslims. They will next only go online to cry. When Christians start handling them as Israel does. Smile with one hand and use the sword of David in the next hand. You will see these Muslim cowards stop these.

I don't think you really read well of the crusaders. Then those crusaders go to people lands kill, raped & destroyed people lifehood were they lived jeje. This behavior of this sokoto people is unacceptable bcus Islam dnt approve this nor the prophet. Dis same prophet also said in times of war, avoid killing women, children and trees.
So as a xtian you wuld approve Muslim and xtians goin to war bcus of this? This is just the northerns being uneducated and dumb Nigerians. Sometimes don't they beat and burn people in the west or south for stealing isn't it also wrng too?
By the way when last did you hear them Yoruba Muslims kill a xtians all in the name of religion? My brother Nigerians are just complicated people
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by olawonder(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Utterances kill you there. If Deborah was your sister,would you be saying this ?

If Deborah was my sister she wouldn’t insult the Prophet
Re: Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers by Shevchenkko: 7:34am On May 15, 2022
olawonder:

If Deborah was my sister she wouldn’t insult the Prophet
Spare me that trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / BREAKING: Tambuwal Survives, Narrowly Defeats APC In Sokoto / Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.