Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday (8297 Views)

My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by TheScientist: 7:36pm On May 14, 2022
I met a lady about a month ago. She's about 25years old. She lives with her parents. Everything about her seems to be perfect except one thing... SHE DOESN'T ACCEPT THINGS FROM ME. She is currently unemployed. Each time i offer her money or gifts, she politely turn down the offer. About 2 weeks ago, i gave her 8k to make her hair. She collected the money, removed #500 and dropped the remaining #7500 on my table. She made the hair. I have no idea how she did it.
Yesterday, i offered her 30k to support her upcoming birthday but she rejected the offer. I'm worried because she buys gifts for me everyday(mostly fruits) and if i reject it, she gets angry. Please, does anyone understand what is going on here? Is she up to something? Got so many questions on my mind. How is she getting the money she uses to buy fruits for me? Has anyone had similar experience before? Please, how did it end?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by KingOfTheDamned: 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
TheScientist:
I met a lady about a month ago. She's about 25years old. She lives with her parents. Everything about her seems to be perfect except one thing... SHE DOESN'T ACCEPT THINGS FROM ME. She is currently unemployed. Each time i offer her money or gifts, she politely turn down the offer. About 2 weeks ago, i gave her 8k to make her hair. She collected the money, removed #500 and dropped the remaining #7500 on my table. She made the hair. I have no idea how she did it.
Yesterday, i offered her 30k to support her upcoming birthday but she rejected the offer. I'm worried because she buys gifts for me everyday(mostly fruits) and if i reject it, she gets angry. Please, does anyone understand what is going on here? Is she up to something? Got so many questions on my mind. How is she getting the money she uses to buy fruits for me? Has anyone had similar experience before? Please, how did it end?
[/s]

.A grown man will sit down and write fake story just to see it trend ... Do you get paid ? No

So why waste your time making up stories? Even if it's for clicks it will only work for a short while

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by blazingblender(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
Abeg hold her tight ohh
They no reach 3 for Naija
But I will advice you that you should keep trying to give her maybe she will come around

26 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Bgcentz(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
Na lie
Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by NoPlaceLike(f): 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
Such a nice person
Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by TheScientist: 7:45pm On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

.A grown man will sit down and right fake story just to see it trend ... Do you get paid ? No

So why waste your time making up stories? Even if it's for clicks it will only work for a short while

From your comment, i guess you've not had similar experience. Lets wait for those who understand. Not everything on Nairaland is fake

4 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2022
Comrade check well am not sure you're in Nigeria shocked

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by obinna58(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2022
She's making a good wife.
Until you marry her

5 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Ogamysamo: 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
there's no general formula in anything that is not mathematics...
the reason behind what is happening in your relationship can be different from the reason behind what happened in some other person's relationship thou they may be thesame thing that happened in both

the best thing to do is try to understand her, if only you understand her personality you'll not have difficulties with what she accept from you and the amount she approve.

thou i don't know why she may be doing so but if you ask me__i'll say she don't want you to think she love you because of money.
what i mean is that she's trying to let you know that before she met you she was comfortable with whatever she had and even without you she will still be comfortable.

10 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Haakeem(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

.A grown man will sit down and right fake story just to see it trend ... Do you get paid ? No

lol, you are pissed because in your mind there is no lady that can do what the op just listed about her right?.

The reality is there is! And they can do more than that.

But they are rare.

None of nairaland babe's have that feature... to show how they are rare period!

4 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by KingOfTheDamned: 8:00pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
Haakeem:
lol, you are pissed because in your mind there is no lady that can do what the op just listed about her right?.

The reality is there is! And they can do more than that.

But they are rare.

None of nairaland babe's have that feature.
[/s]..I didn't read the nonsense and don't care to read the trash you wrote...

Get a job bro
Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Haakeem(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]..I didn't read the nonsense and don't care to read the trash you wrote...

Get a job bro
wooh calm down, who released you from the cage?

1 Like

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by KingOfTheDamned: 8:03pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
Haakeem:
wooh calm down, who released you from the cage?
[/s]

Typical Muslim savage.... Disgusting creature

Bye
Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Haakeem(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]
Typical Muslim savage.... Disgusting creature
Bye
rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Medianna(f): 8:29pm On May 14, 2022
Someone up there said its because she stays with her parents. A woman can never please you even if she sheds the last drop of her blood for you.

She doesn't need the money. She is contented.
Next time try giving her other simple things apart from money.

8 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Elmojiid(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2022
I know the babe we are family
Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Bluezy13(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2022
I do not wish to discourage you, but from experience, I think you should prepare for more billing in the nearest future...such that would cover up the unbilled, rejected and refunded.

I hope I am wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by gasparpisciotta: 8:47pm On May 14, 2022
TheScientist:

She loves you.

Note: Remember that a shepherd keeps the wolf away from the flock but kills the sheep for food

1 Like

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Karleb(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2022
Some of you are so poor, the only thing you have is money.

6 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Es350: 8:53pm On May 14, 2022
Please share her number, let's help you advice her. grin

1 Like

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by TheScientist: 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

She loves you.

Note: Remember that a shepherd keeps the wolf away from the flock but kills the sheep for food

Your second statement is really deep. Please, what are you trying to imply?

4 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Ballzproblemm: 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
TheScientist:
wetin una want ,if the girl start to demand now , you go still run come here come complain ,but. let's be logical wetin she dey do na format , so you go see her as wife material ,na when you Don marry her then , you go Know say no human being you marry na leech. cheesy,. be wise no jobless girl for this country go reject Money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by oilmane(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
TheScientist:

Have you told her about making her your wife cause she might be acting up so you would see her as a very good wife material, some girls collect from other guys to spend on the one they see as their life partner though it might not be so in this instance.

2 Likes

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by petrusevents(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2022
The fact that she stay with her might be one of the reason as they may want to ask her where she gets the money from or she s just the type that naturally doesn't like collecting money from guy.

Please keep giving and don't abuse the privilege.

Na wet in most guys here dey look for b dis ooo.
Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2022
TheScientist:

She is 25yrs...that's says it all she is trying all the possible best to keep you....she does like you...

She maybe billing her parent's or billing her other lover....

Marriage for those kind of ladies is different from dating she go bill as a wife wotowoto

So start enjoying the devil's campaign now

1 Like

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Blacc1: 9:55pm On May 14, 2022
TheScientist:
Hin parents dey roger am b dat

Or NOT!
Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Blacc1: 9:57pm On May 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

She is 25yrs...that's says it all she is trying all the possible best to keep you....she does like you...

She maybe billing her parent's or billing her other lover....

Marriage for those kind of ladies is different from dating she go bill as a wife wotowoto

So start enjoying the devil's campaign now
Aswerrugad! Unless U force her to set her up with one good bizniz b4 marriage.

Maybe she dey form good girl dey wait make dem marry. I hope OP dey doke am well sha, make e no be say dem dey do NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by eventainment(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2022
The variables in a woman's class or functions are too much that sometimes you can't account for every data you send into the function or class(women) so you just use the spread operator to play with the variables you can't account for. You can push them into an array that will have an infinite length I guess but the variables you can understand always work with just those.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by emmanuelbrown26: 11:19pm On May 14, 2022
TheScientist:

From your comment, i guess you've not had similar experience. Lets wait for those who understand. Not everything on Nairaland is fake
D guy u quoted just told u d raw truth. Same species comes in different ways
D gods are wise
Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 14, 2022
She loves you.

1 Like

Re: What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday by emmanuelbrown26: 11:23pm On May 14, 2022
Bluezy13:
I do not wish to discourage you, but from experience, I think you should prepare for more billing in the nearest future...such that would cover up the unbilled, rejected and refunded.

I hope I am wrong.
U are Street smart jare, if op should continue d relationship with that kind of a woman. A time would come, when she will start demanding thrice of what op is offering her right now and if paradventure op fails to fulfil it, na their wahala go start and d next thing na to dey disturb us for Nairaland on how his wife changed overnight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick / I Finally Slept With Her Today. / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.