Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life (3610 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / I Have Slept With Over 150 Girls Within The Last Six Months / See What This Man Did After Sleeping With 5 Girls Who Are Friends To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2022
before i used to think that i need love and a serious relationship,but time goes on i realize that relationship comes with side benefits. so i decided to toast 10 girls within two weeks i have bleep 5 within a week..redpillers dont take sh..t from any bannies, nigeria girls need more money than love,so no waste ur time dey do love when others the bleep ur girl..simps love no dey nigeria,the only love you need is a family love.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by GoooodHardDick: 10:49am On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
before i used to think that i need love and a serious relationship,but time goes on i realize that relationship comes with side benefits. so i decided to toast 10 girls within two weeks i have bleep 5 within a week..redpillers dont take sh..t from any bannies, nigeria girls need more money than love,so no waste ur time dey do love when others the bleep ur girl..simps love no dey nigeria,the only love you need is a family love.

This is a good news!

It is a good thing you have decided to swallow the red pill.

When we say you don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move. Some people go think say we dey play.

However, We urge u to spread the good news to your friends and family, let them swallow the Red Pill so they too can be delivered from this Simpson disease that has destroyed our society. Once again, we welcome you. Go and SIMP no more.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by SUPERPACK: 10:50am On May 15, 2022
Now take the award to the nearest bank and redeem your prize grin

10 Likes

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by GoooodHardDick: 10:51am On May 15, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Now take the award to the nearest bank and redeem your prize grin

Comrade, grin grin.

E be like say na the guy first time. Niggar seem so happy like it was never impossible to bang Nigerian girls without having any strings attached to them

1 Like

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by PerfectStranger(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2022
Congratulations boy. Add this to your CV grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Boogyman557: 11:06am On May 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool Nice 1 MAN!

Me de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house SOON!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by PerfectStranger(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Nice 1 MAN!

Me de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house SOON!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Ok na cheesy
I too like Sunday cruzzz for here. Mk i lite up dey read comment jare

2 Likes

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by AntichristXXX: 11:14am On May 15, 2022
You need Igbo and Shayo
Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Obagofixxy: 11:17am On May 15, 2022
anybody wey dey love now dey ment, Na bleeping tinz ohhhhhhhh, parents money no dey enough for girls now so much of them now Na hook up now

6 Likes

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Boogyman557: 11:21am On May 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na this type of BREASTT I on SUUCK for ASHAWOO house today..

I one 1st BLA enough WEED, so dat my mouth go de very hungry to SUUK milk comort from der BREASTT..

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Streetmovement(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I caprison your caprison my gee

Na to knack wetin no good on a wotoporious levels

As I dey so he get one wey wan jazz in my unit tomorrow evening for serious knackana even as I don try stay away from knacking for the moment but I nor go fit miss this Uefa champions league final tomorrow for anything, I can imagine your happiness of knacking wetin no good without any strings attached he be like something wey you nor dey too do.

No time for love now na money be my love for now.
Wotoporiously cool speaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Nobody: 11:47am On May 15, 2022
If banging 5 girls per week is the only thing you've achieved since "swallowing the redpill", then brother, I must say that you haven't achieved nada undecided....

The redpill I've read about is founded on self development in ALL ramification (physically, sexually, mentally, financially et Al), but it seems the nairaland version of redpill is just centered around sleeping with girls, and that my friend is cheap!!!!!

Sex is cheap!!!!
And banging 5 girls per week is not an achievement!!!!!!
Please stop all this, "I bang them pu.ss.y", guy it's getting dull already!!!!!!! Uhhhnnnnn!!!

With the way girls are cheap this days like "okrika", one fella will come and be telling me he banged/picked 5, as if picking "okrika" is something to brag about SMHundecided....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by MAGG0T(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2022
[s]
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
[/s]

You came here to chest beat, after going to brothel for 5 good days to bang oloshos..

You Redpillers are really dumb and only your followers would take any post from you guys serious

9 Likes

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by TONERO500(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 15, 2022
Obagofixxy:
anybody wey dey love now dey ment, Na bleeping tinz ohhhhhhhh, parents money no dey enough for girls now so much of them now Na hook up now

This got me laffing hard cheesy ... Broski, it has never been enough since Jesus turned water to wine.

1 Like

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 15, 2022
Favfables1:
If banging 5 girls per week is the only thing you've achieved since "swallowing the redpill", then brother, I must say that you haven't achieved nada undecided....

The redpill I've read about is founded on self development in ALL ramification (physically, sexually, mentally, financially et Al), but it seems the nairaland version of redpill is just centered around sleeping with girls, and that my friend is cheap!!!!!

Sex is cheap!!!!
Please stop all this, "I bang them pu.ss.y", guy it's getting dull already!!!!!!! Uhhhnnnnn!!!

With the way girls are cheap this days like "okrika", one fella will come and be telling me he banged/picked 5, as if picking "okrika" is something to brag about SMHundecided....
Broski, local man CAPRISON that MATTERZ jere.. but then again, like I always say, even speedy biskit is cheaper than 21st century hoes. wink

1 Like

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by bidexdo(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

Your are welcome sir, and welcome to new life. pls bring more people grin grin grin grin grin

As you can see now, when you dey worship one pussy up and down, can you see the difference in just a week you bang 5 pussy and you just join us cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Within a year you could have bang like, let say 5 × 52 = 260 pussy in a year cool cool cool cool cool, can you see wow wow wow

And now your are the controller of the pussy now, anytime you need pussy you just give them a call, and they will come. Bros Notting like LOVE in Nigeria, love exit oh but in foreign countries is like 50/100, but here in 9ja Notting work here so is 0.0000001/100 here can you see. grin grin grin grin

You are welcome again bros, no time to be worshipping one pussy given Ur hard earn money to the ungrateful being, begging then for sex, and they are the one that enjoy it most. But making you look like you are the only one enjoying it.

Liers cheaters pretenders gold diggers ashewo are all their names.

Am proud of you the life you live now, you will even pray your unborn children live it, a lion must always look like a lion.

My children must not be a simp pussy worshipper I regret it in Jesus name. grin grin grin grin AMEN

Even if you play Ur game very well them go collect money from simp grin grin grin grin grin and be given you.

Even if you play very well this Ur first season you go collect lot of trophy including UEFA CHAMPION LEAGUE grin grin grin grin

Like my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Oluwanoodles(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2022
You know I was looking for a hoe.
Found a hoe...
And the hoe ended up being a hoe!
Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Alusiizizi(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

You're still at apprentice level. I do 10 a week. RedPiller for life!! Just make your money and they'll be as disposable as styrofoam plates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Alusiizizi(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2022
Favfables1:

Sex is cheap!!!!

Follow GidRedPiller posts. You will see that your notion is mostly wrong. Yes, there's probably an over-emphasis on sex in a lot of redpill posts which I think is unfortunate but at the same time the primary message of redpill is still strongly expressed.

1 Like

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Uniquetani1(f): 3:05pm On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

Beeper
Hope you are using condom?
HIV/AIDS is real

1 Like

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by JovialJune(f): 3:20pm On May 15, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Broski, local man CAPRISON that MATTERZ jere.. but then again, like I always say, even speedy biskit is cheaper than 21st century hoes. wink

The fact that you are claiming female here shows that you are the President-in-Chief of SIMPS.

3 Likes

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by JovialJune(f): 3:23pm On May 15, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You're still at apprentice level. I do 10 a week. RedPiller for life!! Just make your money and they'll be as disposable as styrofoam plates.

10 a week? What an achievement, so the primary objective of a redpiller is sex and more sex? We are happy for you all

When is the award show? It needs to be televised.

2 Likes

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by ukaface(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
awwwwwwwwwwwn
What an achievement

1 Like

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by tee59(f): 4:20pm On May 15, 2022
There's a way that seems right to a man , but the end is destruction. Your big brothers in the game were even happy for you. What a shame?

3 Likes

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by gift2xl: 4:38pm On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

No carry sickness oh dog de follow bleep them oh. Either from the kpetus or mouth.
Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Wizywiz(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
good one comrade.....TRP is DIAMOND
Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
JovialJune:

The fact that you are claiming female here shows that you are the President-in-Chief of SIMPS.
grin mi amor ..that was deliberate jere..all na part of the cruize.. happy Sunday my love. smiley
Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by VlamesIffect(f): 7:12pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin so how does ramming 5 pussy a week make you a redpiller... an alpha male won't come online to boast about such conquest.....infact you got insecurity issues...you need validation from people na why you post am...grow up ..men dey here wey dun ramm threesuhm thrice in a week. Of which 1 of thr babes na NL babe...but Dem no loud am...so rest.

2 Likes

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by samwheel(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

U go still bleep demons, u think say na achievement abi?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 15, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
Yes oh but the end thereof is distruction all those girls u are bleeping have their own way of life u have become part of it,better be careful before u become a pervert...even if u use cd but ur sweats interwinds 2gether during sex yh some girls are not worth it but don't try 2 much 2 proove what u already know cos life is 2 short...do your best and leave d rest. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life by kelspinall(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2022
omo ever since I realized love na big scam + breakfast dem go serve,guy since den na banging banging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) / Girls Only: What Do You Think Of This Guy? / How Can I Revive His Interest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.