Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Long Have You Been Single For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been Single For (1234 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Been Single For by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 15, 2022
As for me it’s been over two years. My last relationship was the best relationship I ever had. She was so mature and never cared about money. Since then my standards has been so high I keep pushing girls I know that have a thing for me away because I feel like I’m searching for a woman and not a “girl” because ones she has maturity you will be so at peace. So I’m still in the search and I have intentionally tried to force relationships here and there but it all just feels fake because I didn’t even get to know them properly I just see them , flirt and next thing I try to go on a date. It’s been very unsuccessful so far because I either cancel at the last minute or she starts giving me weird vibes.

So for you, how long have you been single for?
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by PoliteActivist: 5:56pm On May 15, 2022
All ma life

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Choilila: 5:56pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
Badboibipo:
As for me it’s been over two years.[/s]
Over two years, yet I see how you go around rubbishing yourself based on the topics you posted.

[s]
My last relationship was the best relationship I ever had. She was so mature and never cared about money.[/s]
It was your best relationship. Then why did you let slipped away?

[s]
Since then my standards has been so high I keep pushing girls I know that have a thing for me away because I feel like I’m searching for a woman and not a “girl” because ones she has maturity you will be so at peace. So I’m still in the search and I have intentionally tried to force relationships here and there but it all just feels fake because I didn’t even get to know them properly I just see them , flirt and next thing I try to go on a date. It’s been very unsuccessful so far because I either cancel at the last minute or she starts giving me weird vibes.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Urheadmaster(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2022
Is this a topic or question
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by h0pze3: 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
95 years
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Elonmusk1: 6:04pm On May 15, 2022
Something to ponder on

Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by muyico(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2022
Since i was born
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by LedRock: 6:05pm On May 15, 2022
For over four months now, just want a break from relationship drama, I left my gf cause she calls and visit too often, it's annoying when someone just evades your space regularly.
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Jack005(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2022
Two years plus now.. I keep losing interest in ladies nowadays, but I still hope to get a family sooner.
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Jack005(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2022
LedRock:
Four over four months now, just want a break from relationship drama, I left my gf cause she calls and visit too often, it's annoying when someone just evades your space regularly.
lol.human needs are really insatiable.. Some persons complain of having less attention from their gf /bf, but here you have all the attention yet complains of someone evading your privacy regularly.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Boogyman557: 6:47pm On May 15, 2022
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Emma2Seconds: 6:55pm On May 15, 2022
Why do you leave the girl since she was nice to you I come in peace
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Yohans(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2022
All my life.
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Oturatetuala(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2022
A year ago
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Oblivionz5(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
6 months. It’s gonna be a long time before I go after any girl again. Like long long time
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Oblivionz5(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
LedRock:
Four over four months now, just want a break from relationship drama, I left my gf cause she calls and visit too often, it's annoying when someone just evades your space regularly.

Just say you’re tired of her
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by SarutobiEky(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2022
Since 2018... undecided I am a legend.

Modified: She's the best there is...but I just ruined it cause I was one helluva insecure bastxrd. She's doing good now.. she prolly engaged now. Met her as a virgin.. Left her a Virgin.. I suppose smoke myself.
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by SarutobiEky(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2022
LedRock:
seriously
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Damscodammy1(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2022
Dec 13 2020

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by talk2hb1(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
Been Single, Since Birth
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by kelspinall(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2022
4 months ago
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 15, 2022
Since 2015
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Jayrockk: 11:32pm On May 15, 2022
6 years
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2022
8 months, but there are days that seems like I'm dating in between that eight months.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Fcmb2022(f): 11:54pm On May 15, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me it’s been over two years. My last relationship was the best relationship I ever had. She was so mature and never cared about money. Since then my standards has been so high I keep pushing girls I know that have a thing for me away because I feel like I’m searching for a woman and not a “girl” because ones she has maturity you will be so at peace. So I’m still in the search and I have intentionally tried to force relationships here and there but it all just feels fake because I didn’t even get to know them properly I just see them , flirt and next thing I try to go on a date. It’s been very unsuccessful so far because I either cancel at the last minute or she starts giving me weird vibes.

Since mama gave birth to me yooo cheesy
My mom always says input operation OYO
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Nobody: 12:22am On May 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:
All ma life
Ditto.. almost entering 30, bet honezzly, local man gives no fück smiley
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Nobody: 12:23am On May 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:
All ma life
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by PoliteActivist: 12:31am On May 16, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Ditto.. almost entering 30, bet honezzly, local man gives no fork smiley

Not in the slightest
But, "local man", you forgot you are female on NL

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Nobody: 12:38am On May 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Not in the slightest
But, "local man", you forgot you are female on NL
It matters not sir.. you sha get the drift.. ok bye! wink
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by PoliteActivist: 1:28am On May 16, 2022
Fuckaniza:

It matters not sir.. you sha get the drift.. ok bye! wink

It matters not if you maintain the parsonae. You can't suddenly change from female to local man!
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Magnoliaa(f): 1:39am On May 16, 2022
All my life. cry Life in this trenches ain't been no easy. I'm tired se.
Re: How Long Have You Been Single For by Pascopele: 1:45am On May 16, 2022
Meet other singles in your location
Join SafeHavenJoint on telegram

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Dinner Date With Portable Or 50,000 Naira Cash? / Men Should Not Demand Submission From An Independent Woman / Watch Video: Tikuku Crooner “candybleakz” Show Br€*$t During Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.