Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (3172 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / . / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by 190: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
Guys, why do you give money to your gf's all the time?
is it a compulsory?
What is in your mind when you gave her the money?

Ladies, do you like it when your guy gives you money?
How do you stop him from giving you money especially after you tell him you dont want the money but he still go give you!!!!!

Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MMM2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2011
Op
I give ladies money all d time 4 dem 2 give me punny on time,

NO LONG TALK,
NO LONG THING. undecided
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by 190: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
cool cool
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by tellwisdom: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
ONLY POOR ONES LIKE YOU GIVE THEM MONEY,  I ONLY SIGN THEM FAKE CHECK WITH GOOD MONEY IN IT AND NACK THEM SHARP SHARP BEFORE DEM CARRY AM GO BANK grin grin idiots angry angry
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by 190: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Mynd44: 3:25am On Jul 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

ONLY POOR ONES LIKE YOU GIVE THEM MONEY,  I ONLY SIGN THEM FAKE CHECK WITH GOOD MONEY IN IT AND NACK THEM SHARP SHARP BEFORE DEM CARRY AM GO BANK grin grin idiots angry angry

No wonder you don't get to nyash them twice.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by onenighty: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2011
grin grin
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2011
In my situation, I always like it if my bf gives me money because knowing him, he doesnt really know to Save money. Everytime he gives me money, I put it in a seperate account and in the future if he needs money and doesnt have it, I will take that money out for him so yes! I love it when he gives me money
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by onenighty: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2011
Awww roperto - Im stealing u 4rm that your boyfriend
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by islamrules(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2011
You know Nija girls are prostitutes, you have to keep crediting their accounts all the time to ensure they keep giving u puunniess
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by onenighty: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2011
one-nighty:

Awww roperto - Im stealing u 4rm that your boyfriend

I sensed you know me from somewhia? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Omolola1(f): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2011
its their priority
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by kasiem(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2011
We give them to use in flushing the condensed yoghurt we deposited in their toilets.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by onenighty: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2011
Omolola1:

its their priority

smh undecided

kasiem:

We give them to use in flushing the condensed yoghurt we deposited in their toilets.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by SUKURU(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2011
In my situation, I always like it if my bf gives me money because knowing him, he doesnt really know to ave money. Everytime he gives me money, I put it in a seperate account and in the future if he needs money and doesnt have it, I will take that money out for him so yes! I love it when he gives me money

mrs potato

i will love to have a gf like u. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by jackpot(f): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2011
undecided
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Woke4all(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2011
Coz money stops nonsence!
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by tellwisdom: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2011
No wonder you don't get to nyash them twice.

I blame it on my client not paying in my money into my account, then i reissue and Nack them again angry angry angry You see say i be sharp guy?? grin grin
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Creamish(f): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2011
190 . . . .wuld u be "grin MAN" if she was d one giving u money all the time? undecided

Relationship is a 2-way thing . . u give, she assists when ur not able to. If urs one-sided, pele . . cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Woke4all(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

tellwisdom:

I blame it on my client not paying in my money into my account, then i reissue and Nack them again angry angry angry You see say i be sharp guy?? grin grin
tongue tongue shocked shocked wink

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Back Darling / shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? / Will We Ever See A Nairaland Chic On Bald Head Like This Hot Candy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.