Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (16290 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / . / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2010
Guys, why do you give money to your gf's all the time? angry
is it a compulsory? angry
What is in your mind when you gave her the money? undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

Ladies, do you like it when your guy gives you money? embarassed lipsrsealed
How do you stop him from giving you money especially after you tell him you dont want the money but he still go give you!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by xynerise: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
These words coming from a lady's mouth? The world is really coming to an end undecided
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by skydeep(f): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ms. Potato:

What is in your mind when you gave her the money? undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

Ladies, do you like it when your guy gives you money? embarassed lipsrsealed
How do you stop him from giving you money especially after you tell him you dont want the money but he still go give you!!!!! angry angry angry
I dont take cash from my man. I only accept gift. I am a working class dame. wink
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2010
If you don't give to a friend, who would you give to? Reject it if you don't like the gesture.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Pennywise(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ms. Potato:

I wonder! This is NL question of the decade. Why? Esp when you consider the fact that girls sometimes enjoy these encounters more than men.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
lololol
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Pennywise(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
iice:

lololol
Here is one who knows exactly what I am talking abt. Imagine. After all the money men still work hard to deliver each and every time. We are truly very foolish. And we think we are smart
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by adagz01(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2010
Cos i want to be a responsible bf and a responsible husband in the future

its not compulsory but mandatory.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Pennywise(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^ Fool.

Ms Potato, does your bf give u money all the time?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
xynerise:

These words coming from a lady's mouth? The world is really coming to an end undecided

Are u expecting us to take all your money?  angry

skydeep:

I dont take cash from my man. I only accept gift. I am a working class dame. wink

How many gifts would you expect from him in a year?  lipsrsealed

kITA TITA:

If you don't give to a friend, who would you give to? Reject it if you don't like the gesture.

Well, money is important for the future so why not collect your money and try to make yourself succesffull and when the time comes, you would have enough money for your children and future generation?  undecided

Pennywise:

I wonder! This is NL question of the decade. Why? Esp when you consider the fact that girls sometimes enjoy these encounters more than men.

What do you mean by that? Enjoy in what sense?  shocked

Pennywise:

Here is one who knows exactly what I am talking abt. Imagine. After all the money men still work hard to deliver each and every time. We are truly very foolish. And we think we are smart

Than why continue giving espeacially after I said Stop it! shocked sad sad sad sad sad

adagz 01:

Cos i want to be a responsible bf and a responsible husband in the future

its not compulsory but mandatory.

How does giving money turn out to be responsible? My brother always gives money to his wife but he is not responsible by any means sorry to say that!  angry
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2010
Pennywise:

Ms Potato, does your bf give u money all the time?

Yes ohhh and Im getting piss at this point of time!!! angry angry angry
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by iice(f): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2010
Pennywise:

lol!
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by tkb417(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
i think 10% of my salary goes to ma babes needs

im in bondage
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by ShyOne(f): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
I DEFINITELY TAKE CASH FROM MY MAN AND HE DEFINITELY WIRES ME MONEY

He sends me money and I send him money.

LET THE MAN BE THE MAN - a happy and wonderful relationship

I let my guy do what makes him happy and I also work as well

I take care of him and he takes care of me - we are a team

I LOVE IT WHEN he shows me what he's working with because he has convinced me that he can handle OUR SHIP.  Now I can fully rest assured that he is in charge and I need no longer worry about our fiduciary stability.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Pennywise(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Yes ohhh and Im getting piss at this point of time!!! angry angry angry

Damn. your bf is a lucky son of a gun.

If there is no giving, there will be no taking, right? Nice.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
tkb417:

im in bondage

Na she be your monthly insurance abi?  undecided

Shy-One:

I DEFINITELY TAKE CASH FROM MY MAN AND HE DEFINITELY WIRES ME MONEY

He sends me money and I send him money.

LET THE MAN BE THE MAN - a happy and wonderful relationship

I let my guy do what makes him happy and I also work as well

I take care of him and he takes care of me - we are a team

I LOVE IT WHEN he shows me what he's working with because he has convinced me that he can handle OUR SHIP.  Now I can fully rest assured that he is in charge and I need no longer worry about our fiduciary stability.

Hmmmm. . . Im just so not use to it!!! Its pissing me off by the day! For God's sake, I dont even take a cent from my father since age 17 when I could start working legally!  angry
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by skydeep(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Well, money is important for the future so why not collct your money and ry to make yourself succesffull and when the time comes, you would have enough money for your children and future generation?  undecided

What do you mean by that? Enjoy is what sense?  shocked

Than why continue giving esepcially aftr I said Stop it! shocked sad sad sad sad sad

How does giving money turn ou to be responsible? My brother always gives money to his wife but he is not responsible by any means sorry to say that!  angry
He gives me gift occasionally tongue
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Pennywise(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
tkb417:

im in bondage
tkb, u are in more trouble than I tot. U pay tithe to babes? Damn your pastor will be pissed
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2010
Pennywise:

Damn. your bf is a lucky son of gun.

If there is no giving, there will be no taking, right? Nice.

na waa for you ooo.  Wetin happen to your gf? I hope she no go be your bank.   embarassed lipsrsealed

Pennywise, Im seriously angry today!. Especially today! He went to the ATM and told me to wait for him, And then I stood beside him while he withdraw his money,. And than he said Oops! I accidently withdraw some cash! And Im like well, you can put it in your wallet or cash it in back again. Andthan he said yeah, good idea. Here! Hold this first while I take out my wallet (giving me the money) and than I took it and waited for him and he is like thats yours and smiled!!! And Im like NOOO!!!! You better take your damn money back or else!!!  angry angry angry and he was like laughing! He thinks this is a joke!  angry
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2010
skydeep:

He gives me gift occasionally tongue

Ocassionally like Your Birthday, Christmas and Valentines right?

Pennywise:

tkb, u are in more trouble than I tot. U pay tithe to babes? Damn your pastor will be pissed

LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by xynerise: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Well, money is important for the future so why not collect your money and try to make yourself succesffull and when the time comes, you would have enough money for your children and future generation?  undecided

What do you mean by that? Enjoy in what sense?  shocked

Than why continue giving espeacially after I said Stop it! shocked sad sad sad sad sad

How does giving money turn out to be responsible? My brother always gives money to his wife but he is not responsible by any means sorry to say that!  angry
Dare it and vomit all ur intestine grin
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Pennywise(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ms. Potato:

na waa for you ooo.  Wetin happen to your gf? I hope she no go be your bank.   embarassed lipsrsealed

Pennywise, Im seriously angry today!. Especially today! He went to the ATM and told me to wait for him, And then I stood beside him while he withdraw his money,. And than he said Oops! I accidently withdraw some cash! And Im like well, you can put it in your wallet or cash it in back again. Andthan he said yeah, good idea. Here! Hold this first while I take out my wallet (giving me the money) and than I took it and waited for him and he is like thats yours and smiled!!! And Im like NOOO!!!! You better take your damn money back or else!!!  angry angry angry and he was like laughing! He thinks this is a joke!  angry

Ms Potato how often are u intimate with your bf. U dont have to answer. Just asking
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2010
xynerise:

Dare it and vomit all your intestine grin

Than why the fist remarks?

Pennywise:

Ms Potato how often are u intimate with your bf

What do you mean? Like s3x u mean?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Pennywise(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ms. Potato:

What do you mean? Like s3x u mean?
Yes. Like s3x, I mean
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by tkb417(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ms. Potato:

ure angry cos of what?

if u dont like it, note his account number and whenever he gives u unwanted cash, u take it back to the bank and lodge in his account

abi no be so?
Pennywise:

i actually tot about it

i have bad loans im servicing, i have tithe to pay, i have hordes of babes to take care, i have siblings and fam to extend some goodies to sometimes and i have to do gbogbo big boiz once in a while

The day i get married, thats the end of my suffering in Lagos

I cant wait for that day
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by skydeep(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Ocassionally like Your Birthday, Christmas and Valentines right?
LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Even on halloween grin
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2010
Pennywise:

Yes. Like s3x, I mean

We dont really do it as much as before due to me travelling here and there for my work.Nowadays, we are lucky if wedo it 4 times a month  cry Before its everyday! But him giving me money is the same without fail.

tkb417:

ure angry cos of what?

if u dont like it, note his account number and whenever he gives u unwanted cash, u take it back to the bank and lodge in his account

U think its that easy abi?Its not a one way thing when it comes to him giving money. Theres so many other ways. At times I get confuse on who on earth sends me money.  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2010
skydeep:

Even on halloween grin

Na waa oo. LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by femmy2010(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
If she needs it,i am sure she needs it and i have got the money then i will give it to her.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by Pennywise(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2010
Anyway I aint giving my money to any girl unless she's got a gun
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by MsPotato(f): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2010
femmy2010:

If she needs it,i am sure she needs it and i have got the money then i will give it to her.

Exactly! Thats the way to do it!But this guy is stubborn naa,. Like Kpomo meat!

Pennywise:

Anyway I aint giving my money to any girl unless she's got a gun

Got a gun?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? by googles: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
If I need the money. . .I 'll collect it

better me than beer parlors and pepper soup joints anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Guy / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / Girls With Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.