Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden (33026 Views)

Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Amayabor1: 7:36am On May 17, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
It's their region that will feel the heat

And Russia is not partly in the region abi? Abi Russia dey sky?
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Amayabor1: 7:39am On May 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

sorry I meant to say iceland!

Who brought Iceland into this matter? Even Iceland is also a member of Nato.

How old are you sef?
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Faber(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Don't mind him. Someone that is struggling with Ukraine is still looking for another thorn in his flesh.
The only thing left for Putin is his nukes.

Nukes just dey like Matchet. Most World Powers get their own, so if he use his Nukes, Germany,France,UK,US, Canada, Italy etc go nuke am woto woto grin grin
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Connected1: 8:24am On May 17, 2022
LordVarys1:
if you are smart, you would know sanctions don't bite immediately. Give Russia few more months and it's citizens will take to the street
I don't have time for you.

Sanctions Analyst.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Nobody: 8:24am On May 17, 2022
Amayabor1:

Who brought Iceland into this matter? Even Iceland is also a member of Nato.

How old are you sef?

grin grin
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by godwinkessi: 8:36am On May 17, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Simon Ekpa is living in Finland

Russia start bombing Finland fast fast
Before that fool run away and start calling Nigerian Embassy to evacuate him.

NO running away ooo
Simon Ekpa must join finland and fight
Make russia use bomb reset him brain

All this killer religious extremists sef.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by nsiba: 8:38am On May 17, 2022
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by HRMK: 9:03am On May 17, 2022
AM SURE THE MADMAN WULD BE PLANNING TO ATTACK THE TWO COUNTRIES BY NOW!BUT CAN RUSSIA HOLD THE WHOLE WORLD INTO RANSOM?ABSOLUTELY CAPITAL NO!!
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by LordVarys1: 9:24am On May 17, 2022
Connected1:

I don't have time for you.

Sanctions Analyst.
fool
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by zedegit: 9:28am On May 17, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/your-plans-to-join-nato-grave-mistake-russia-warns-finland-sweden/%3famp=1

Russia has no right to dictate to an independent country. NATO should grant their wishes.

Russia too dey do do.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Connected1: 9:28am On May 17, 2022
LordVarys1:
fool

It's alright.

I hear.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by zedegit: 9:30am On May 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
It is an act of War against Russia for Finland and sweeden to join nato..

Which act of war? They are independent countries.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:36am On May 17, 2022
Amayabor1:

And Russia is not partly in the region abi? Abi Russia dey sky?
War no good dude.

Nobody dey loose for war.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Brightdboy01: 9:41am On May 17, 2022
By the time America is done with Russia, Russia will be divide into 7 country. Just watch and see how strategy America is
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by BigYash: 9:43am On May 17, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Simon Ekpa is living in Finland

Russia start bombing Finland fast fast
Before that fool run away and start calling Nigerian Embassy to evacuate him.

NO running away ooo
Simon Ekpa must join finland and fight
Make russia use bomb reset him brain
grin
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by danny56: 10:19am On May 17, 2022
jrusky:

You know your problem? You are absolute mentally unstable.

I put it to you if you can name 10 US mercenary that Russia has killed in Ukrain as at today with their pictures and name the place they were killed I will quit nauraland.

How people like you managed to finished school is a mystery. How people like managed to be a member of nairaland is another mystery. And how people like you find your way to Nigeria is the greatest mystery, I last witnessed a upside down brain like you was in the Gambia.

Ordinary Ukrain your parkison disease dead walking Putin could not over run so imagine Finland and Sweden join which wil put NATO into action Russia would be gone like a smoke in the wind. However, have you ever lived in Russia? What did you know about Russia as a living witness and nit a fucking media witness?

Young man go to bed and stop being silly.

So you can't communicate without insulting right?

It's idiots like you that is setting Ukraine up for destruction using a puppet called Zelensky. The same morale given to them that is ruining the whole city civilization. Why not take the war directly to Russia? Why allow Russia trigger on them destroying their development? Ode! Maybe lunatic is running in your generation already.... Were!
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by danny56: 10:24am On May 17, 2022
brightalo1010:
But your god father putin said if anyone else put hand for the war that he'll deal with them and you're here saying usa has put hand so what is putin waiting for before he will deal with usa?

Didn't he cut their gas supply? Did USA come directly as an allie? Was it not during the war they discovered they were US army mercenaries?
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by brightalo1010: 10:33am On May 17, 2022
danny56:

Didn't he cut their gas supply? Did USA come directly as an allie? Was it not during the war they discovered they were US army mercenaries?
So cutting gas is what you're bragging about, anyone can cut anything they're giving you when you go against the person, Nigeria cut supply to ghana some time ago, Nigeria closed boarders some time ago. So making noise with gas cutting is what if I may ask.

Listen my question is what has he done since you and him is now aware that USA is helping Ukraine?
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Demolakay: 10:39am On May 17, 2022
uchennaq:
No need to Educate you. You are irredeemable.
Pele d Redeemable. Quacks parading as professional.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Basher8583: 11:16am On May 17, 2022
obedience4:

Read the origin of NATO it wasn't for Russia it was for the Soviet Union.
The Soviet Union had the Warsaw pact and the West had NATO..
Soviet Union collapse under pressure during the cold war and many formal Soviet Union countries are in NATO. Poland, Latvia, etc

So with what you have just pointed out what is now the purpose of NATO now that Soviet Union has collapsed?
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by jrusky(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2022
danny56:

So you can't communicate without insulting right?

It's idiots like you that is setting Ukraine up for destruction using a puppet called Zelensky. The same morale given to them that is ruining the whole city civilization. Why not take the war directly to Russia? Why allow Russia trigger on them destroying their development? Ode! Maybe lunatic is running in your generation already.... Were!

How I wish I can track your location or uour family and I personally invite fulaherds to pay your family home a visit so you can feel the pain of invasion and know how painful it is for someone to cross his border line, invaded another man land and start wiping them out and let me see may be if you survive the herds attack you will be able to come here and narrate it how sweet it is.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Mrtaye: 1:23pm On May 17, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
US hands are more dirty.

They own the ICJ that's why Russia refused being a member of a puppet court.

US is looking for economic opportunities in Europe at the detriment of Russia, otherwise why the expansion since Europe has been quite even during the cold war.
So who is expanding between USA and Russia abi USA expanded to Ukraine ni
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:16pm On May 17, 2022
Mrtaye:

So who is expanding between USA and Russia abi USA expanded to Ukraine ni
Russia did not expand ni...

They halted the NATO rascality by clearing those Nazis away.

You can see the surrender of the Azuov battalion in Mauripol, they are to be taken prisoners by Russia. And Western media will not sing that verse of the song.

Leave those people, they are fighting their own make we face our own
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Amayabor1: 4:15pm On May 17, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
War no good dude.

Nobody dey loose for war.

War nor good. I agree with you!
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by dei1122(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2022
danny56:

Says who? Media or you?

How did USA mercenary got killed in Ukraine and you think only Ukraine is fighting? Go and get unbiased details about the war and stop being deceive here... undecided

Didn't they know what they are putting themselves into? Of course who didn't know that there would be mecinaeies?
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by danny56: 7:39pm On May 17, 2022
jrusky:

How I wish I can track your location or uour family and I personally invite fulaherds to pay your family home a visit so you can feel the pain of invasion and know how painful it is for someone to cross his border line, invaded another man land and start wiping them out and let me see may be if you survive the herds attack you will be able to come here and narrate it how sweet it is.

There are people more "dangerous" than herdsmen oga. I am in the north... Not everyone is paralyzed by the herdsmen terror. I have confronted some before.. You don't know me!
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Mrtaye: 8:36pm On May 17, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Russia did not expand ni...

They halted the NATO rascality by clearing those Nazis away.

You can see the surrender of the Azuov battalion in Mauripol, they are to be taken prisoners by Russia. And Western media will not sing that verse of the song.

Leave those people, they are fighting their own make we face our own
No they are not fighting their own,they are fighting against the will of a soverign nation
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
Mrtaye:

No they are not fighting their own,they are fighting against the will of a soverign nation
If the port of Mauripol is taken completely by Russia then don't believe what those western media pigs are saying.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by useni1: 2:54am On May 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Typical Putin Nigerian Houseboy. Resort to insults when proven wrong.
The Defense Minister’s name is wrong in picture with the fake news that you posted. Get over it.
American house girl, Putin now controls an area as large as England in Ukraine..inch by inch Ukraine will be taken. Kiev and lviv will be liberated. By December you will choke on 110% inflation rate as Russian soldiers seize Kiev and Ukraine puppet president hang from a tree

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by NigerianSage: 3:40am On May 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Typical Putin Nigerian Houseboy. Resort to insults when proven wrong.
The Defense Minister’s name is wrong in picture with the fake news that you posted. Get over it.

That guy is the number one fake news peddler on NL, NL just let him get a freed ride with his fake news.

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:10pm On May 20, 2022
useni1:
American house girl, Putin now controls an area as large as England in Ukraine..inch by inch Ukraine will be taken. Kiev and lviv will be liberated. By December you will choke on 110% inflation rate as Russian soldiers seize Kiev and Ukraine puppet president hang from a tree

Don’t worry about inflation in America or Zelensky being driven to suicide. Your biggest worry should be the food shortages that will soon hit your belly like rock from a slingshot. When it happens, ask Putin what happened to your wheat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Crises Is Like A Military Coup - AU / Iowa Building Collapse (Pictures, Video) / Storm Dennis Batters The United Kingdom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.