Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden (33025 Views)

Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by useni1: 9:25pm On May 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Don’t worry about inflation in America or Zelensky being driven to suicide. Your biggest worry should be the food shortages that will soon hit your belly like rock from a slingshot. When it happens, ask Putin what happened to your wheat.
expired American cougar looking for small Nigerian boy to marry and control.

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2022
useni1:
expired American cougar looking for small Nigerian boy to marry and control.

I’m not an immigrant. I was born here in America to a Nigerian immigrant and an American.
Stay tuned for more updates from Emoc, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.
Because my career entails close work with the US Courts, I’ve reported him to the FBI who is aware of his IP addresses and will soon get INTERPOL involved. If anyone thinks I’m joking, wait a bit and you’ll see what happens when someone sends death threats to an American while that American is using an IP address belonging to the US government. Even if he is never caught, the only place he’ll be able to get a visa to will be the Central African Republic or maybe Somalia.

Among other things, Nigeria is in terrible need of mental health professionals, facilities, and medications in order to get these maniacal people under control.
Ladies, please watch out for yourselves because there are dangerous lunatics such as this one lurking in every corner of the world. If given the chance, they will stalk, rob, rape, defraud, dismember, and murder you. This murderous psychopath isn’t even in my country or on my continent but he is on yours. If he has developed a sick obsession for me, a woman that he has never met and will never meet, imagine what he will do to you and other women in close proximity to him.

Be careful and protect yourself and your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Crises Is Like A Military Coup - AU / Iowa Building Collapse (Pictures, Video) / Storm Dennis Batters The United Kingdom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.