Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden (33027 Views)

Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by gambojimeta: 12:05am On May 17, 2022
I am just going to leave this here. Putin deserves an award grin

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by BigBashiru: 12:06am On May 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Russia miscalculated the outcome of invading Ukraine.

Now they have pushed Finland and Sweden into NATO's grasp.

You can't fight a united Europe and win. Nazi Germany tried and failed

Russia-China-Iran block will defeat NATO anytime
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Demolakay: 12:07am On May 17, 2022
uchennaq:

Oga you be big MUMU OO, don't you know it will be a stupid person that will run and engage in war just like Putin did being stupid because war will only bring pain and death. How much stupid can you be if you think USA will come out openly and own up that they actually gave out confidential information that led to the anahilation of some Russian generals. Look at this old man lying sheepishly about the war in Afghanistan. USA defeated Taliban and secured Afghanistan before the major USA Marines came to Afghanistan. Are you not ashamed of mentioning a FAILED Country like Chad? Just look at Chad, what have they benefited.

Bunch of retards
C u displaying crass stupidity ND ignorance,because a country decides to wean itself off it's colonial masters who has done nothing to improve d country,since dev've been overseeing d affairs of d country overtly ND covertly, called it a #FAILED STATE? bet it's u dat has a #FAILED BRAIN.emancipate urself frm mental slavery nitwit. And u said USA defeated d talibans,yet afta 20 years d Taliban took ova power again,Soo whose gain,ND Wu lost? is ur brain just for decoration? think nw! u said d USA don't want to rush to fight Putin,bt dey rushed to fight Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein,Assad ND d rest.soo why are dey taking a back foot wit Putin? D beta u understand Russia is probably d strongest country military in d world d beta for u.D country defence budget is just 60billon dollars, yet still d second most powerful nation on earth.D country fight it's battles without support from allies,yet still going on,despite western weapons pouring into Ukraine,Can ur USA pull dat off? how many wars do d USA go to without support from its allies? beta go ND educate urself d more,ND stop swimming in d river of ignorance.i can't b d one teaching u wat u need to knw,do d reaserch urself ND acquaint urself wit d necessary knowledge.

Bunch of simpletons
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by gambojimeta: 12:08am On May 17, 2022
Amayabor1:

And EU will not pay attention. Let Russia do it's worst.

And who are Moscow's friends? grin
Check out the allies below. This Putin is daft. Countries that are struggling to feed their citizens are the allies. I never chop countries grin

Russian President Vladimir Putin is warning Finland and Sweden about joining NATO, saying an expansion in membership could bring a heightened response from his own Russia-led military alliance

On Monday, Putin spoke alongside leaders from Russia's allies in Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan at a Collective Security Treaty Organization summit in Moscow.

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2022
And do they need all these special announce before joining? Russia when are u going to finish Ukraine Toothless bullies
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Amayabor1: 12:12am On May 17, 2022
lextube:

This NATO of an alliance carries the aroma of a NEW WORLD ORDER hidden agenda.

I won't be surprise about this, because the way NATO is busy welcoming other Countries into there fold, makes them look like a cult group.

If I were China and Russia, I will start forming my own alliance to counter NATO. Let's face it, and tell ourselves the truth. Russia can't fight NATO on there own, but with an alliance, they will have a better fighting chance and bargaining power against the West .

That's what is keeping Ukraine fighting up till now. There alliance with US. China should be learning and be taking note. Otherwise they too will fail like Russia should they decide to attack Taiwan.

Go and read about the Warsaw Pact. It was a military alliance formed by the then USSR. Where is Warsaw pact today? It no longer exists. The funny thing is that all the countries that were in Warsaw pact are now in NATO except Russia. You think say military alliance is formed with mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by 2elliot: 12:13am On May 17, 2022
USA, the Babylon the great, will be nuked to smithren and the whole world will cry. This war is just luring her to her final fate.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Ogaga87(m): 12:17am On May 17, 2022
Demolakay:

Dey av four which dey built afta Russia had built his,years back.And out of d four,only one is operational,infact doesn't even have d features of Russia's doomsday,despite deir copycat.

World power whose Central Bank reserve is being held by another should be ashamed of its self.. I'm still in shock why Russia hasn't taken any drastic action regarding that move by America..
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Billygee2u: 12:18am On May 17, 2022
Faber:
Cry me a River
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Billygee2u: 12:19am On May 17, 2022
Nbotee:
They should do their worst. U want nations to watch as u bully others abi. Wise ones will begin to seek alliances that will guarantee their safety
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Amayabor1: 12:19am On May 17, 2022
gambojimeta:

Check out the allies below. This Putin is daft. Countries that are struggling to feed their citizens are the allies. I never chop countries grin

Russian President Vladimir Putin is warning Finland and Sweden about joining NATO, saying an expansion in membership could bring a heightened response from his own Russia-led military alliance

On Monday, Putin spoke alongside leaders from Russia's allies in Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan at a Collective Security Treaty Organization summit in Moscow.

Na yeye countries be Russia allies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Amayabor1: 12:19am On May 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Isn’t it hard debating with people that don’t know the basics? That moniker wants Denmark to think twice about joining NATO when they were a founding member. grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by BigBashiru: 12:34am On May 17, 2022
Amayabor1:

Na yeye countries be Russia allies. grin

Iran, China, Central African Republic, Mali
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Lightorder: 12:58am On May 17, 2022
Dalil8:
Very Grave Mistake!! But they'll pay a hefty price for it I'm sure.

Glory to Russia...

Z Z Z
coming from a jobless drunk in Nigeria
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Amayabor1: 1:04am On May 17, 2022
BigBashiru:

Iran, China, Central African Republic, Mali

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by legionISproteus: 1:23am On May 17, 2022
Na wah o, so all these Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi KANU people will be outside Nigeria and beating the drums of war while they enjoy peace and security in diaspora.

See eh, if I am president, someone like Nnamdi Kanu will remain in detention for the full duration of my tenure
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Benny6944: 1:25am On May 17, 2022
Elvictor:

No, they have tactical nukes, chemical bombs, biological bombs, not just ordinary bomb.

And what can he do with it if not to keep it to himself. NATO made it clear to him. If he tries using chemical on Ukraine soil,like he did in Syria, they will respond decisively.

Puty is a coward take it or leave it.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Benny6944: 1:30am On May 17, 2022
Dalil8:
Very Grave Mistake!! But they'll pay a hefty price for it I'm sure.

Glory to Russia...

Z Z Z

Op close that stinking mouth odor of yours. as$licking Putin supporter.

Win Ukr first before you make noise here
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by subcbouy: 1:32am On May 17, 2022
When special operation has caused special oppression and two countries consider joining NATO because of a tyrant oppressor special operation in Ukraine.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Johel(m): 1:43am On May 17, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/your-plans-to-join-nato-grave-mistake-russia-warns-finland-sweden/%3famp=1

They will all fall before RUSSIA....We that support Russia are fearless... Nothing shakes us, our target is our target and nothing can stop it until it's achieved...Y'all can keep wailing.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by goslowgoslow(m): 1:48am On May 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
It is an act of War against Russia for Finland and sweeden to join nato..
Sovereign nations abi?
Why are other nations not bullying Russia for not being part of NATO?
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Asswipemod: 2:05am On May 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Russia miscalculated the outcome of invading Ukraine.

Now they have pushed Finland and Sweden into NATO's grasp.

You can't fight a united Europe and win. Nazi Germany tried and failed

They are only relying on those nuclear warheads they have stashed in underground bunkers. Apart from that, Russia ain't shi.t
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by NigerianSage: 2:05am On May 17, 2022

Russia is so weak now they couldn’t risk another humiliating defeat,” he said. If Russia were to attempt to send troops into Finland “in a couple of days they would be wiped out. The risk of humiliating defeat is high, and I don’t think they can take that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/05/14/finland-russia-nato-ukraine-retaliation/

Finland is not playing with Putin..
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Asswipemod: 2:07am On May 17, 2022
Elvictor:

No, they have tactical nukes, chemical bombs, biological bombs, not just ordinary bomb.

Other countries have that too. And if you think Russia can fight the allied NATO, then you have been delusional all this while.

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by NigerianSage: 2:17am On May 17, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Sovereign nations abi?
Why are other nations not bullying Russia for not being part of NATO?

Putin supporters are very funny sha.

Even Putin himself don back down, but his followers on NL are still doing agidi..
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by TheGift: 2:39am On May 17, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/your-plans-to-join-nato-grave-mistake-russia-warns-finland-sweden/%3famp=1

Putin should continue blaming others for His own errors, He will get what He truly deserves.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by TheGift: 2:40am On May 17, 2022
Asswipemod:

Other countries have that too. And if you think Russia can fight the allied NATO, then you have been delusional all this while.

Don’t mind them. They have been fooled by Putin’s propaganda.
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by TheGift: 2:46am On May 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Which kind of roundabout reasoning is this? Sweden and Finland are joining NATO because a foolish Putin invaded Ukraine for wanting to join NATO. And you are blaming them for wanting to join NATO? Are you confused? or are you a coward? or both. ??

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by bepositive11: 2:56am On May 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Cry me a river. Putin is mad.

It's like you're saying in a village and I come to attack that village. I tell you not to ask anyone for help and that I won't kill you, but then I go and start killing your neighbors. What would you do? Won't you go and ask for help out of fear that I will come and kill you too?

Which country in their right mind would see what Russia is doing to Ukraine and not take safety precautions?

Please be logical

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by LordVarys1: 2:57am On May 17, 2022
Connected1:
Everyone is now a War Analyst.

Yet none of you saw the Rise of Rubble after you all said the numerous sanctions will cripple the Russian Economy and Putin will fall.

You all think Putin woke up one morning to start the invasion without strategizing, he's not like you all that type before you think.

You all know nothing, please direct this energy to Nigeria's problem and let us fight for late Deborah Samuel.
if you are smart, you would know sanctions don't bite immediately. Give Russia few more months and it's citizens will take to the street
Re: Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden by Voiceofthestree: 3:00am On May 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Which kind act of war. Finland is not a sovereign nation can’t they make there decision

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Crises Is Like A Military Coup - AU / Iowa Building Collapse (Pictures, Video) / Storm Dennis Batters The United Kingdom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.