Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims (34362 Views)

Gumi Provides ‘Evidence’ On His Claim That Christian Soldiers Kill Muslims- Reno / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000/month As Sgf, Now I Make Half A Billion Monthl / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by gogeor(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2022
but you have never condemned it
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Neoteny7: 7:56pm On May 16, 2022
limeta:
The guy is alright ,he is a believer in the father the son and the holy spirit
The grass cutting thing was all about his religion
If he was Muslim we would not have heard anything about grass cutting

But his religion was not a factor when he was made SGF, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:57pm On May 16, 2022
Fake news everywhere. Pathetic.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Proudlyomonna: 8:09pm On May 16, 2022
helinues:

Stop this nauseating pidgin.

Our sanity is important to us

What do you mean by nauseating pidgin?
E better make person dey communicate with pidgin pass all those per boiled English wey you dey constantly drop like bomb cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Proudlyomonna: 8:12pm On May 16, 2022
It will get to a point where nobody will need another person to tell them to pick up arms and defend themselves.
Religious upsurge and violence should be discouraged,but what do we do when one particular set of people carry out dastardly attacks in the name of defending their own region??
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2022
tit:
Wan North!!!
Naira = Never Allow Ibo Rule Again
Has Igbo ruled before??
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by kingyakos: 8:16pm On May 16, 2022
Why are Christians afraid of Muslims in Nigeria
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by tit(f): 8:17pm On May 16, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Has Igbo ruled before??

Good
Then
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by ArewaNorth: 8:21pm On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Islam is just like the Old testament
The pharisees are exactly like Muslims
They both believe An eye for an eye

The difference is that Jesus came in and reform all those old testament teachings.

But muslims didnt have a prophet like Jesus to reform islam.
So they are stuck with the old laws of the olden days.

They are like Pharisees that will stone adultry woman to death.
Remember Jesus saving that woman from lynching by pharisees.
Lynching that is still practiced today by Muslims

That is why muslims use book Leviticus to justify killing people for blasphemy.
Because leviticus is an old testament book

They cant find anything in New testament to justify killing for blasphemy.

And Christians dont follow rules of old testament. They only follow Jesus Teachings

Muslims are still practicing rules that were designed in the olden ages for men of the olden days.

If not for Jesus and new testament teachings Christians today will still be practicing old abrahamic laws.
Such as stoning to death, not healing during sabath and other crazy laws that only worked during olden ages.

The whole world has reformed and updated their views and moved on.

Islam is still backwards, un-reformed and not updated.

Thank you

So the modern crusade of the civilised west on Africans and Asians is the reformed and updated Christianity u are talking about?

If u don't understand international politics right from European wars in 18th and 19th centuries, the fall of Othoman Empire, the aftermath of WW2 and the conspiracies of religion and economy set up then u are yet to know anything.
The world order has consumed Christianity already it is only Islam left battling to survive it.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by oguns222: 8:23pm On May 16, 2022
helinues:
You dont have to be reckless with this situation.

This case no be about be grass cutting

Helinues, you secretly support the murder of Deborah. You are a cursed Islamic murderer.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by higgs: 8:23pm On May 16, 2022
Grasscutter
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:24pm On May 16, 2022
wait this man na Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by jrusky(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2022
ebitng:
The north and south share nothing in-common,That marriage is by force and we need a divorce now.
The North possesses all the indexes of backwardness.
Banditry
Terrorism
Diseases
Religion intolerance
Child marriage
Illiteracy
Infant mortality
Nigeria is world’s poverty capital becos or the North.
Imagine a Southern Nigeria without the North.

That is why Lord Luggard will never se peace infact his generation will never know peace.

Joining human with demons is a crime against humanity and that was what Luggard had done.

Luggard e no go beta for you.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by harmony75: 8:26pm On May 16, 2022
Even if you say that Christians are people people we're not like hausa moslems!
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by GreatAxeMan: 8:27pm On May 16, 2022
Sanity? You?

helinues:

Stop this nauseating pidgin.

Our sanity is important to us
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2022
tit:

Good
Then
Then?? Who??
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2022
kingyakos:
Why are Christians afraid of Muslims in Nigeria
Dem be minority.... grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by oguns222: 8:31pm On May 16, 2022
ArewaNorth:

So the modern crusade of the civilised west on Africans and Asians is the reformed and updated Christianity u are talking about?

If u don't understand international politics right from European wars in 18th and 19th centuries, the fall of Othoman Empire, the aftermath of WW2 and the conspiracies of religion and economy set up then u are yet to know anything.
The world order has consumed Christianity already it is only Islam left battling to survive it.

That same west had given Muslims freedom to operate. London once had a Muslim mayor. If the west is actually campaigning against Islam, would that have happened?

Can any Muslim country allow a non-Muslim to lead? No?

You should shut up, Mr. murderous Islamic bigot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by oguns222: 8:34pm On May 16, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

They are nor minority. You just haven't pushed them to the wall yet.

If Christians decide to retaliate, worshipping in your mosques may become impossible.

Just pray that such a day never comes.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by huptin(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

The difference is that Jesus came in and reform all those old testament teachings.

But muslims still practice and support lynching today in 21st century.

And Christians dont follow rules of old testament. They only follow Jesus Teachings

Muslims are still practicing rules that were designed in the olden ages for men of the olden days.

If not for Jesus and new testament teachings Christians today will still be practicing old abrahamic laws.
Such as stoning to death, not healing during sabath and other crazy laws that only worked during olden ages.

Jesus came in and reformed all those old jargon laws and showed christians the way

But No prophet came in to reform and show muslims the way.

Thats why Islam is still backwards, un-reformed and not updated.

Thank you

Remeber when Jesus said He is the son of God
The Pharisees called it BLASEPHEMY
And according to the laws of moses, the penalty for blasphemy was death.
Thats why Jesus was crucified for being blasphemous. Sounds famailar??
Same thing that killed Deborah
Same thing that killed Jesus

You are indeed led by the holy spirit, what you wrote up there is exactly the word of God! May God bless you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by NaijaCars4sale: 8:42pm On May 16, 2022
Hmm, wahala everywhere
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by justmondris: 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
Oga nor vex Christians are not stupid. We don’t fight for our, he fights for us. Keep your advice to yourself
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Dpleaser: 8:51pm On May 16, 2022
It's possible we have a saner community if you as a Christian has channel your energy into convincing your fellow christian to abstain from commiting acts of blasphemy against other people's faith.
In a multi religious country like we live in, we can can only live in peace if we learn to respect each other's faith.
We Muslims are not trained to abuse other people's faith, in fact, it's a great sin to abuse the personality of Jesus Christ in Islamas well as other prophets of God but reverse is the case when it comes to Christianity.

Don't get it twisted, as a person, I do not support the act perpetrated by certain Muslim student against the christian lady, I support that government should do what needed to be done to ensure that justice prevailed.

I pray for guidance for us all.

May Nigeria be great again.

SultanOfPuna:

But muslims still practice and support lynching today in 21st century.

Jesus came in and reformed all those old jargon laws and showed christians the way

But No prophet came in to reform and show muslims the way.

Thats why Islam is still backwards, un-reformed and not updated.

Thank you

Remeber when Jesus said He is the son of God
The Pharisees called it BLASEPHEMY
And according to the laws of moses, the penalty for blasphemy was death.
Thats why Jesus was crucified.
Sounds famailar??
Same thing that killed Deborah
Na the Same thing wey kill Jesus shocked
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2022
oguns222:

If Christians decide to retaliate, worshipping in your mosques may become impossible.

subhanAllah, Few states in the South Yes....but u cnt try that up North....that's like suicide Bruh...!!
No talk say person no tell u Oh.. cheesy
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by kingyakos: 8:54pm On May 16, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Which minority?....
U count cows and goat in the north as human?...
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by tonididdy(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2022

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Dpleaser: 8:57pm On May 16, 2022
This is part of the problem, there
E are many ways that you can express yourself without insulting people's religion, but we are so used to this system of insulting Islam just because we thought our opinion matter than others.
Pls let's be guided.

oguns222:

That same west had given Muslims freedom to operate. London once had a Muslim mayor. If the west is actually campaigning against Islam, would that have happened?

Can any Muslim country allow a non-Muslim to lead? No?

You should shut up, Mr. murderous Islamic bigot.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:58pm On May 16, 2022
kingyakos:

Which minority?....
U count cows and goat in the north as human?...
North is 90/10 Muslims/christians
Don't Forget Yoruba is almost 50/50 Muslims/christians
As we speaks...the rate at which IGbos are becoming Muslims is like the speed of light... specially in Enugu.
Now do the maths
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by slimmax: 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
oguns222:

Tell am, everybody get demon, but na we dey hold back our own, the day him chain go cut I pity plenty people, because me demons are warming up seriously

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Bbdiyya: 9:06pm On May 16, 2022
jrusky:

That is why Lord Luggard will never se peace infact his generation will never know peace.

Joining human with demons is a crime against humanity and that was what Luggard had done.

Luggard e no go beta for you.

I also imagined south Sudan without the North
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by kingyakos: 9:07pm On May 16, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

North is 90/10 Muslims/christians
Don't Forget Yoruba is almost 50/50 Muslims/christians
As we speaks...the rate at which IGbos are becoming Muslims is like the speed of light... specially in Enugu.
Now do the maths

U count Yoruba Muslims as Muslims?...
YM that eat like mad during fasting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria / Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House / All APC Senators- Elect, Enroute Aso Rock To Meet With President Buhari(pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.