Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,323 members, 7,842,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims (34361 Views)

Gumi Provides ‘Evidence’ On His Claim That Christian Soldiers Kill Muslims- Reno / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000/month As Sgf, Now I Make Half A Billion Monthl / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2022
kingyakos:

U count Yoruba Muslims as Muslims?...
YM that eat like mad during fasting
Lolsssss Oga ohhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by kingyakos: 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Lolsssss Oga ohhhh grin grin grin grin

U sef know na
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by techWriter3: 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
You dont do to wanna reckless with this predicament
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Mccullum: 9:49pm On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Islam is just like the Old testament
The pharisees are exactly like Muslims
They both believe An eye for an eye

The difference is that Jesus came in and reform all those old testament teachings.

But muslims didnt have a prophet like Jesus to reform islam.
So they are stuck with the old laws of the olden days.

They are like Pharisees that will stone adultry woman to death.
Remember Jesus saving that woman from lynching by pharisees.

But muslims still practice and support lynching today in 21st century.

That is why muslims use book Leviticus to justify killing people for blasphemy.
Because leviticus is an old testament book

They cant find anything in New testament to justify killing for blasphemy.

And Christians dont follow rules of old testament. They only follow Jesus Teachings

Muslims are still practicing rules that were designed in the olden ages for men of the olden days.

If not for Jesus and new testament teachings Christians today will still be practicing old abrahamic laws.
Such as stoning to death, not healing during sabath and other crazy laws that only worked during olden ages.

Jesus came in and reformed all those old jargon laws and showed christians the way

But No prophet came in to reform and show muslims the way.

Thats why Islam is still backwards, un-reformed and not updated.

Thank you

Remeber when Jesus said He is the son of God
The Pharisees called it BLASEPHEMY
And according to the laws of moses, the penalty for blasphemy was death.
Thats why Jesus was crucified.
Sounds famailar??
Same thing that killed Deborah
Na the Same thing wey kill Jesus shocked

YOU HAVE MADE GOOD POINTS, CAN YOU TELL ME RULES AND REGULATIONS GIVEN BY JESUS

FOR THE GOVERNING OF THE SOCIETY, SUCH AS CRIME OF ADULTERY, FURNICATION, MURDER, STEALING, BLASPHEMY.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Safyqueen: 10:24pm On May 16, 2022
ebitng:
The north and south share nothing in-common,That marriage is by force and we need a divorce now.
The North possesses all the indexes of backwardness.
Banditry
Terrorism
Diseases
Religion intolerance
Child marriage
Illiteracy
Infant mortality
Nigeria is world’s poverty capital becos or the North.
Imagine a Southern Nigeria without the North.

You must be a teenager.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by simplesearch: 10:32pm On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

The difference is that Jesus came in and reform all those old testament teachings.

And Christians dont follow rules of old testament. They only follow Jesus Teachings

Muslims are still practicing rules that were designed in the olden ages for men of the olden days.

If not for Jesus and new testament teachings Christians today will still be practicing old abrahamic laws.
Such as stoning to death, not healing during sabath and other crazy laws that only worked during olden ages.

Jesus came in and reformed all those old jargon laws and showed christians the way

Thank you

Sounds famailar??

Unfortunately they still deny Jesus death and crucifixion, believing he was substituted. Just like saying Deborah was substituted and not the one burnt to death, when the murderers knew exactly it was she they killed. What a religion, so synonymous with lies and falsehood.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:49pm On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Thank you

Sounds famailar??
May be these verses are not from the New Testament.

King James Bible
Mathew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

New King James Version
Mathew 15:4 For God commanded, saying, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Prettygirl200(f): 10:55pm On May 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Thank you

Sounds famailar??
Exactly!!!!! They believe so much in their quaran yet couldn't find anything in their quaran to justify their killings for blasphemy. They still went ahead go look into the holy bible to steal words and verses they will use in justifying their nonsense killings. Now looking at it everything in their quaran was copied from the bible and twisted to thier own selfish and wicked purposes. Very backward set of people. Tueh!!!!
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by bnbash(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2022
I have a questionplease. Based on the bolded point When did Jesus reform all those old testament? How many years ago?
SultanOfPuna:

The difference is that [b]Jesus came in and reform all those old testament teachings.

[/b]

Thank you

Sounds famailar??
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Chartey(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2022
justmondris:
Oga nor vex Christians are not stupid. We don’t fight for our, he fights for us. Keep your advice to yourself
Babachir Lawal is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by ArewaNorth: 12:04am On May 17, 2022
oguns222:

That same west had given Muslims freedom to operate. London once had a Muslim mayor. If the west is actually campaigning against Islam, would that have happened?

Can any Muslim country allow a non-Muslim to lead? No?

You should shut up, Mr. murderous Islamic bigot.

Perfection gave Muslims chances to become Mayors.
World can never witness the genocide perpetrated by Western Christians in the name of modern crusade. How on earth can human beings wage a war that led to the death of more than 20m people in less than 5yrs and take way with it?
The current mayhem in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and Syria speaks volume of their atrocious genocide on particular group of people and when they rise to defend themselves they're tagged terrorists. Russia-Ukraine war exposed their core hypocrisy!
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Chartey(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
wait this man na Christian?
Yes, his name is Babachir David Lawal.
A northern Christian from Hong LGA, Adamawa
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:11am On May 17, 2022
Chartey:

Yes, his name is Babachir David Lawal.
A northern Christian from Hong LGA, Adamawa
hmmm just knowing this today
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by SaturnNick(m): 4:03am On May 17, 2022
DMerciful:
See as this Christian dey fear!

Right from the time of John the Baptist, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violents taketh it by force!
grin grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by RexTramadol1: 5:34am On May 17, 2022
ArewaNorth:

So the modern crusade of the civilised west on Africans and Asians is the reformed and updated Christianity u are talking about?

If u don't understand international politics right from European wars in 18th and 19th centuries, the fall of Othoman Empire, the aftermath of WW2 and the conspiracies of religion and economy set up then u are yet to know anything.
The world order has consumed Christianity already it is only Islam left battling to survive it.

Which Islam? Deborahlistic Islam?
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by gimakon2(m): 5:36am On May 17, 2022
Ceenachi:
If "Christians use their religion to judge another religion", it is because that other religion uses its religion to judge Christians.

In the first place, from what we heard as a voice message from Deborah (except there is something else that we may not have known), there was nothing like blasphemy, except blasphemy has a different meaning in Islam that I don't know. The girl was complaining on why a study group turned into an Islamic group. This, for me, is not blasphemy. But like you asked, " who determines blasphemy? Just anyone?" A more enlightened Muslim will tell you that there are processes that determine and establish blasphemy. Were those processes followed?

Why use an Islamic law to judge a Christian? Islamic laws should be for Muslims, and Christian laws should be for Christians. If Christians use their religion to judge other religions, Christians would have engaged in series of damage on Muslims for speaking ills against Jesus Christ

The deed has been done. As a true and enlightened Nigerian, what is the way forward?

Its simple, Lets split the country and let everyone go. Me and these Animals no get anything in common.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by gimakon2(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2022
kingyakos:
Why are Christians afraid of Muslims in Nigeria

They are not afraid, War is not a good thing. They will send me and you to war, this is what the Christians are trying to protect.
Let me remind you, Muslims have never won christians in any war since the beginning of time, The day christians put their bible away, You will know that they are even bigger animals than Muslims.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by gimakon2(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2022
oguns222:

That same west had given Muslims freedom to operate. London once had a Muslim mayor. If the west is actually campaigning against Islam, would that have happened?

Can any Muslim country allow a non-Muslim to lead? No?

You should shut up, Mr. murderous Islamic bigot.

He does not know anything.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by gimakon2(m): 5:45am On May 17, 2022
ArewaNorth:

[s]Perfection gave Muslims chances to become Mayors.
World can never witness the genocide perpetrated by Western Christians in the name of modern crusade. How on earth can human beings wage a war that led to the death of more than 20m people in less than 5yrs and take way with it?
The current mayhem in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and Syria speaks volume of their atrocious genocide on particular group of people and when they rise to defend themselves they're tagged terrorists. Russia-Ukraine war exposed their core hypocrisy![/s]

And perfection did not give christians chance to become King , govenor and mayors in Saudi?Do you sometimes sit down and reason how you think and talk?
Genocide? So Ottoman using old transylvania to fight a war is called what? Lovemaking?
i just looked at your name , ArewaNorth, No need. I once had a Lecturer from the North who could not spell Original, No need to argue with you, sense of education is no where near close for northerners, else the level of barbarism and imbecility displayed on social media plus everywhere you see Northern people wont be there.
Na time i waste with you this Morning, you no wvorth am.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by kingyakos: 6:41am On May 17, 2022
gimakon2:

They are not afraid, War is not a good thing. They will send me and you to war, this is what the Christians are trying to protect.
Let me remind you, Muslims have never won christians in any war since the beginning of time, The day christians put their bible away, You will know that they are even bigger animals than Muslims.

The oppression is just too much and they've taken the Christians for fool, though i know vengeance and victory if from God alone but upon all this bragging from Muslims that Deborah deserves what she get plus the killing of the sound engineer in Lagos, Bros uncountable Muslim head supposed to go down in the South so as to sound as a message of warning to them.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by 1878eight: 7:09am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:
You dont have to be reckless with this situation.

This case no be about be grass cutting
[/s]
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by 1878eight: 7:09am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Stop this nauseating pidgin.

Our sanity is important to us
[/s]
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by limeta(f): 8:30am On May 17, 2022
Neoteny7:

But his religion was not a factor when he was made SGF, right?

They did not ask him so he did not tell them
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Neoteny7: 9:12am On May 17, 2022
limeta:

They did not ask him so he did not tell them

I'm sure they're completely unaware of anything about him. They just chose some random unknown person and made them SGF.

undecided
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by limeta(f): 9:14am On May 17, 2022
Neoteny7:

I'm sure they're completely unaware of anything about him. They just chose some random unknown person and made them SGF.

undecided

Is that not what they do
Oh you not been chosen yet ve you?
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Neoteny7: 9:26am On May 17, 2022
limeta:

Is that not what they do
Oh you not been chosen yet ve you?

You're dumb.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by LLMG: 12:49pm On May 17, 2022
did the muslim student understand the fact that Nigeria is a multi religious country when they turned the group chat to religious one. did they respect the fact that they have non muslims in their midst. you lot are the extreme ones who like to play victim. if other religious body in Nigeria chose to act the way muslims in Nigeria acts I don't think there will be Nigeria in existence today. Nigeria is still in existence today because of the tolerance of others.
Dpleaser:

It's possible we have a saner community if you as a Christian has channel your energy into convincing your fellow christian to abstain from commiting acts of blasphemy against other people's faith.
In a multi religious country like we live in, we can can only live in peace if we learn to respect each other's faith.
We Muslims are not trained to abuse other people's faith, in fact, it's a great sin to abuse the personality of Jesus Christ in Islamas well as other prophets of God but reverse is the case when it comes to Christianity.

Don't get it twisted, as a person, I do not support the act perpetrated by certain Muslim student against the christian lady, I support that government should do what needed to be done to ensure that justice prevailed.

I pray for guidance for us all.

May Nigeria be great again.

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by gimakon2(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
kingyakos:

The oppression is just too much and they've taken the Christians for fool, though i know vengeance and victory if from God alone but upon all this bragging from Muslims that Deborah deserves what she get plus the killing of the sound engineer in Lagos, Bros uncountable Muslim head supposed to go down in the South so as to sound as a message of warning to them.

See its well. Make we no talk anything.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by kingyakos: 2:20pm On May 17, 2022
gimakon2:

See its well. Make we no talk anything.

Bros. Deborah's death hurts me so badly, it has even affect my input at work, I'm trying to forget it but the manner she was being murdered and the bragging rights of the northern Muslims keep triggering my anger.
But like you said, it's well
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by kingyakos: 2:22pm On May 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Bros. Deborah's death hurts me so badly, it has even affect my input at work, I'm trying to forget it but the manner she was being murdered and the bragging rights of the northern Muslims keep triggering my anger.
But like you said, it's well

Remember religion is intellectual, it's man's idea and it's not worth killing any soul for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All APC Senators- Elect, Enroute Aso Rock To Meet With President Buhari(pictures / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.