Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims (34357 Views)

Gumi Provides ‘Evidence’ On His Claim That Christian Soldiers Kill Muslims- Reno / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000/month As Sgf, Now I Make Half A Billion Monthl / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by gimakon2(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Bros. Deborah's death hurts me so badly, it has even affect my input at work, I'm trying to forget it but the manner she was being murdered and the bragging rights of the northern Muslims keep triggering my anger.
But like you said, it's well

If you are a christian, it must get to you. People of the North have least value for Life, and they have been doing this but never believed that it would escalate in this way. The day the church would stand up, and behave like christians, make Muslims and UN no call us bad people , because they are silent about everything now.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by kingyakos: 3:02pm On May 17, 2022
bnbash:
I have a questionplease. Based on the bolded point When did Jesus reform all those old test
ament? How many years ago?

Before Christ came there were religion and all religion are idea of man seeking a way to worship God so as to gain salvation.
God means an Object of Worship and God must be worship and the greatest purpose of man on earth is worship, man must worship, weather Living God, idols, spirit,calve wood, animal, devil, knowing or unknowingly man must worship, it's an obligation and some people even worship their phone, technology etc.
God knowing that man cannot be redeemed, man can not get salvation through their on idea since salvation is knowing and not in doubt weather you have it or not, and God alone can give salvation and the only way he can give it was for him to come him self in form of a Man in the person of Lord Jesus Christ. ( THE WORD MANIFESTED INTO FLESH AND DWELLS AMONG US)

THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER AND HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD

NO MAN ON EARTH WAS WORTHY TO OPEN THE SEAL

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Igbojew: 6:52pm On May 19, 2022
Bachair Lawal even if you issue such and so?? You see why I dislike Christians and their cowardice but it's okay for Muslims to perpetrate violent and nothing will happen.This is why Igbos are rapidly converting to Judaism because Jews don't take shit from Muslims and new generation Igbos who are fast going back to their true religion which is Judaism are radical....I am that Igbojew
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by Igbojew: 6:53pm On May 19, 2022
Babachir Lawal even if you issue such and so?[b][/b]? You see why I dislike Christians and their cowardice but it's okay for Muslims to perpetrate violent and nothing will happen.This is why Igbos are rapidly converting to Judaism because Jews don't take shit from Muslims and new generation Igbos who are fast going back to their true religion which is Judaism are radical....I am that Igbojew
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by oguns222: 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Perfection gave Muslims chances to become Mayors.
World can never witness the genocide perpetrated by Western Christians in the name of modern crusade. How on earth can human beings wage a war that led to the death of more than 20m people in less than 5yrs and take way with it?
The current mayhem in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and Syria speaks volume of their atrocious genocide on particular group of people and when they rise to defend themselves they're tagged terrorists. Russia-Ukraine war exposed their core hypocrisy!

The west did nor wage war in the name of Christ. They waged war for self preservation. Look for another lie.

Focus on the murder you Muslims commit instead of looking for a way to cover up your r religion evil.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by oguns222: 2:04pm On May 21, 2022
Dpleaser:
This is part of the problem, there
E are many ways that you can express yourself without insulting people's religion, but we are so used to this system of insulting Islam just because we thought our opinion matter than others.
Pls let's be guided.

Do you know how many Muslims ridicule Christianity just for fun?

Are your fellow Muslims doing that because they are not guided or because that's what teach them in your mosques?

Stop crying wolf. You are not the victim. You are the villain
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by ArewaNorth: 7:51pm On May 21, 2022
oguns222:

The west did nor wage war in the name of Christ. They waged war for self preservation. Look for another lie.

Focus on the murder you Muslims commit instead of looking for a way to cover up your r religion evil.

We have more insight, we are more informed than u. Stop avoiding reality. We know what they stand for and their agenda. Christ is risen hat they kill for!
Didn't u hear the religious perspective of Russia-Ukraine war?
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by oguns222: 11:19am On May 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

We have more insight, we are more informed than u. Stop avoiding reality. We know what they stand for and their agenda. Christ is risen hat they kill for!
Didn't u hear the religious perspective of Russia-Ukraine war?

Religion? Show me the religion perspective.
Re: Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims by ArewaNorth: 12:44pm On May 24, 2022
oguns222:

Religion? Show me the religion perspective.

The Kremlin’s ‘holy war’ against Ukraine-
Russian Orthodox Church has given ideological backing to invasion
https://www.ft.com/content/01cd44a4-a70a-4019-b4d9-df5d5a4bbd6e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.