Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) (31310 Views)

Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Deicide: 9:50am On May 17, 2022
If this girl is 22 then am 12 years old
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by EndyAkakwa(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2022
Wait o...
Me too i be her fan but i dont know about this car..
Maybe i didn't attend our last meeting��
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by gonkin(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2022
I never knew saskay and Angel were same age. Angel sef go senior am be dat.

Dem dey give me blue pill since
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Emmanuel909090: 10:40am On May 17, 2022
Can we have a list of the names of the fans, I want to check if my name is there because I'm a fan and I didn't donate nothing.
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by NOwazobia: 10:48am On May 17, 2022
Women can Bleep anything out of their pussy.

The pussy contains cars, money, flight ticket, house, clothing and many more.
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Classickj(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2022
Onyi22:
The question is' Who are the Fans?
Mama is back
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Classickj(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2022
Anansa0003:
E sharp..and most of em fans do birthday and saskay nor even send any of em birthday card bl
the thing weak me
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by justmondris: 11:06am On May 17, 2022
Na una husbands be fans oooooh.
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Teewon20(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2022
I say it and I will contd to say it,who are the fans?
Cos me I dont understand again o
Every time fans gift this,fans gift that
Na so people get money for Nigeria
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by ChuksHills(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2av1e9Y2qg

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Tsakute Jonah, also known as Saskay, received a car as a birthday gift from fans.

A video was taken of the birthday girl being presented with her car gift by her adoring fans.
This girl na politician oo. One of her sugar daddy don buy car for am she say na fans. Fear God o

Saskay couldn’t believe her eyes when she came out to find a brand new Benz decked out in birthday decorations parked right outside her door.

Some fans are known for going to great lengths to make their favorite celebrities happy, and Saskay’s fans (Sasforce) have shown her how much they adore her.
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by NaijaCars4sale: 12:18pm On May 17, 2022
Who are this fans sef ?
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by midosky: 12:32pm On May 17, 2022
I always laugh wen dey say fans buy car or do dis for all dis celebrities....the fans no get name....y hiding under fans that they do all dis.....mtcheww
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Etheltee: 12:57pm On May 17, 2022
Most of these FANS are home due to ASUU strike ��� yet they still got her a car. Awwwnnn!!! ☺️��FANBELTS��
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by faithfull18(f): 1:26pm On May 17, 2022
Okay oh, my fans, where Una dey
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by enonche85(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2022
Otumba sef na fans.
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Ijaya123: 2:39pm On May 17, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2av1e9Y2qg

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Tsakute Jonah, also known as Saskay, received a car as a birthday gift from fans.

A video was taken of the birthday girl being presented with her car gift by her adoring fans.

Saskay couldn’t believe her eyes when she came out to find a brand new Benz decked out in birthday decorations parked right outside her door.

Some fans are known for going to great lengths to make their favorite celebrities happy, and Saskay’s fans (Sasforce) have shown her how much they adore her.

What are the names of the fans that purchased that car for her?
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by gfon(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2022
Keleshi:
Wow

We buy funds and gift cards @ good rate and we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

zelle funds 480/$

Cashapp funds 500/$ I have both Male tag and female tag and I have U.K account to receive funds

Greendot funds 420/$

Apple pay funds 430/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 410/$

Robinhood funds 450/$

Venmo funds 380/$

Gemini funds 400/$

Movo funds 380/$

Bitcoin 610

Rmb 95#

iTunes card 400/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 450/$

Steam wallet gift card 400/$

Apple gift card 420/$

Sephora gift card 410/$

Razergold 480/$

Google play store 400/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

Whatsapp or call

your location? Are you okay with escrow usage?
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by dominique(f): 4:45pm On May 17, 2022
gfon:
your location? Are you okay with escrow usage?

He's a scam
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Aaay: 5:15pm On May 17, 2022
Really
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by naijaclass(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
Sugar daddy is also a fan I presume SMH
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by gfon(m): 5:15am On May 18, 2022
dominique:

He's a scam
thanks,I was skeptic about him already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" / Mercy Johnson: After 3 Kids In 3 Years, I Needed A Break / Jnr Pope: Two Dead Bodies Recovered, 3 Missing– NIWA Gives Update On Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.