Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused (23061 Views)

Oshiomhole Reveals How Gov Fayemi Asked Him To Commit Electoral Fraud During His / Governor Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud In APC But I Refused: Adams O / Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by shinealight(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2022
NobleAngell:
Even Oshiomole will disagree with you putting his name side by side with the word "righteous". Pls don't do that again. Never!

Do you have instances to prove that Oshiomole is not righteous….or you just like to tarnish people’s names for no justifiable reason?
Talking as if you’re bedmates with the guy. Cite thé cases you have against him or shut your gob man! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by NaijaCars4sale: 12:17pm On May 17, 2022
This is serious
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by zoedew: 2:14pm On May 17, 2022
Hollow mouth! Was it because you lost your voice before that you couldn’t say this until now! How shameless can some people be
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by loswhite(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2022
abiodunalabama:
Oshiomhole was saying the truth…..It was disagreement he had with governors that lead to his removal….Most especially we all know Chairman of governors forum Fayemi behind everything…Fayemi is snake.
Osho baba is an angel says the idiot.
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Achilles881: 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
iiiya!!! For where, he didn't, don't, doesn't did it, nigerian politicians self, I no blame una it's because of gullible Nigerian that keeps voting for una, the stupid trees keep on voting for the axe because the handle were made of wood, not knowing that the axe whom the thought came from their ethnic/ religious group was the weapon used in killing them.
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by palmooclassic: 8:40pm On May 17, 2022
Please tell us what happen in Osun state...
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by TundeDes: 7:04am On May 18, 2022
Hnnmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Tinubu’s Ministerial List: Ohakim Denies Revolting Against Uzodinma / Nigerians In The Uk Cleared For Fuel Subsidy Protest On Friday 6th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.