Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex (63430 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by teeshet: 1:23pm On May 18, 2022
soberdrunk:
I still don't understand how people die from sex that is supposed to be 'relaxing', "refreshing' and "rejuvenating", why in the name of gonzo will you medicate yourself to have sex?? Who are you competing with? What is your plan? angry angry angry
bløwjob or handjob?
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Finemoore: 1:24pm On May 18, 2022
FireUpNow:

So sad to hear about your problem. I want you to know that you should try to avoid being anxious and thinking too much. Put your mind on o positive things try to o relax your mind. You can be eating enough banana and water melon these fruits improve erection and also get involve in more physical activities.

Thank you... My woman begin to think maybe something is wrong with me. I told her, I am fine but she insists I must see a doctor!
I work in an office that's only me except my Boss is around. That worst the situation for me. I just need God healing hand.
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by teeshet: 1:25pm On May 18, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Na those smallie dey kill pass I swear. Cause everywhere go just tight!!
how does one deal with a tight pussy?
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by HeroicMeastro: 1:25pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by teeshet: 1:27pm On May 18, 2022
MrUchenna1:
Never go to excess, but let moderation be your guide. no come the do pass yourself
how many rounds can you go?
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by gambia(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2022
ufotunang:
They have received their certificates...HND in marathan sex.. nawaoooo

Nairalanders no go kee person grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by loko50(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2022
The guy must have had a medical condition.
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by teeshet: 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
MtDave55:
He died in active service

�����
Real men don't use s*x enhanment to satisfy their partner, rather they use skills while ensuring they maintain healthy lifestyle
give me some tips. There's this girl i wanna shag.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Househelp(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2022
Ospic2014:
She carry the guy remaining cloth saw her skirt .[i][/i]
hahaha you bad oo
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by MrUchenna1(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2022
teeshet:
how many rounds can you go?
one with intensify passion.
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by teeshet: 1:47pm On May 18, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Na so one younger girl dey screem for me "harder daddy harder daddy....harder! harder!....pleeeeeeez.

I just stopped abruptly, cleaned up and dressed up.
I don't want to bring shame to my kids at home because story no go be here o

These young girls of these days are machines. Insatiable and unsatisfiable with a hole that can service 100 men in one day without complaints.
pass me her number
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Djelectron(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2022
The extent of pounding of the female sex organ should be directly proportional to your strength...

He disobeyed this law and he paid dearly for it...
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by FireUpNow(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2022
Finemoore:

Thank you... My woman begin to think maybe something is wrong with me. I told her, I am fine but she insists I must see a doctor!
I work in an office that's only me except my Boss is around. That worst the situation for me. I just need God healing hand.
You must learn how to handle a woman's thinking. Don't allow your woman to make you do what you will regret. Get patience and be at peace with yourself, everything will be fine. Reduce your sugar in-take as well above all exercise is key brother. You can go and see a doctor but be rest assured that no doctor will advice to use sex enhancement drugs. Erectile dysfunction is mostly psychological so you must balance your system. Don't think too much about sex and the erection , you will be just fine and pray about it too. Are you married?
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Dreadlock69(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2022
phemmyfour:
No

The lady, as reliably informed was rushed to the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan for medical attention

Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by phemmyfour: 2:22pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Dreadlock69 post=112949080][/quote]" A rumor"
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2022
Two idiots..
No fvcks given..

Nxt pls.
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by MtDave55: 2:36pm On May 18, 2022
teeshet:
give me some tips. There's this girl i wanna shag.

There are no manual on how to do the doings I the izza room. A very good pre-intimacy is key to $*xua1 gratification, it set the tone on how the act will be played and end. The body language of the lady should inform your moves, responding to the yearnings and desires of the body and mind, $*x is not just physical it's also psychological, if you can control your mental state while in the act you can control how you want her to feel
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by lottomkyes200: 2:53pm On May 18, 2022
so its on record not this girl has Bleep a guy to his death wow guys will be taking off when they see her
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 18, 2022
People said the knock out happened after 11th round. If they he'd completed the 12th round, the judgement would have been in favour of the late Legend of the Digger unanimously. Notwithstanding, your efforts to dig till the end of that bottomless pit, accept my salute comrade
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Ikendiawusa: 3:00pm On May 18, 2022
He died a legend of ikpuologo aka kpekus. Comrade I don't really have rip to waste.
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 18, 2022
GOFRONT:
Something must kill a man.
Yes woooooo ! This wan na Kpekus kill am grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 18, 2022
farouk2much:
Why una no cover the girl face
To warn some Dicksons that this Kpekus can bring down and Dickson grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Sportsolutions1: 3:34pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Sportsolutions1: 3:35pm On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

This one weak me.

Say No To Drugs Abuse.

Meanwhile;

If you are concerned about A Reliable and Passive Way to Earn Good Profits and Income Online; then This is for you:

Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Sportsolutions1: 3:36pm On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

Meanwhile;

If you are concerned about A Reliable and Passive Way to Earn Good Profits and Income Online; then This is for you:

Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Incase You are interested in susbcribing to the Maildrops Portal to be added to the broadcast list so you begin receiving updates on necessary coins to BUY, HOLD and SELL for MASSIVE and PASSIVE Guaranteed Profits; please use my username "SportSolutions1" as your Recommending Username when asked.

I'll earn a $5 BTC as Your Recommender.

The Good part of it all is that This $5 BTC Recommendation Fees is Recurring Every Month so far You continue to subscribe to the portal.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Foresterteewhy4: 3:58pm On May 18, 2022
DAMIMONY:
Wetyn go tire you las las.married men run from sex bcs it's tiring,it stressful,it's time consuming,it's take strength,.tatata,is not an achievement.that thing between the laps is like a well,,the more you dig the more you go,,no end.
CONFIRM
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Ishilove: 4:10pm On May 18, 2022
Drug abuse
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Munzy14(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2022
Unruly7:
So human can take drugs just to Bleep lol

And sweetness of fok is when you want to cum
So why take something to stay longer

Useless boy
Useless girl
These little guys have normalised use of sex drug in their 20s...damn.

By the time they get to 40, it is finished.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Toshibar1(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2022
Rest in "pieces".
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Paulagada: 4:32pm On May 18, 2022
He died in active service to his babe
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by webdotsltd: 4:35pm On May 18, 2022
He was prospecting for crude oil and he go it
Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by Youngqueen(f): 4:37pm On May 18, 2022
Yorub a men and bleaching na 5&6. Jow do you screw a bleached out man? This my gender sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.