Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence (21720 Views)

DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Deeprooted: 8:12pm On May 17, 2022
Who then will stop the illiterate northerners from killing innocent people in the name of their religion of terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by jmoore(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2022
Neddstark:

Doing a hit on him will make him too important. Finland should be made to eithrr shut him up or deport him.
If Nnamdi Kanu was taken out and his body dumped in the ocean with no one revealing the info to the public, insecurity by IPOB terrorists wouldn't have escalated. The attacks increased when FG made it public that they arrested Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Hotzone(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2022
They must obey that
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:
What have they done to get Simon Ekpa in Finland
Stop shifting your responsibility to Facebook!!

Contract someone to eliminate Simon Ekpa.

Sane countries with CIA, Mossad, MI6 would have taken out Simon Ekpa. No need to arrest him.

I'm telling you, we have DSS and NIA for such activities, NIA is more suited they have assets around the globe.

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Kwestionair: 8:14pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
You can’t fight for your freedom from behind your keyboard. Freedom is not won from the shadows - come out and lead your people from the front. That’s how you sustain a legitimate struggle!

Simon Ekpa the Chinko shekau and the others should come out.

Bloody cowards trying so desperately to destroy alaigbo.

That’s how you said about MNK but he is here now fighting on the frontline. Who are you na?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by offiahvictor(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2022
Balkan:
IPOB don show this people shege grin
How? we the easterners are the ones loosing. FG are doing us good but ur brain is too small to accumulate things. I reject Igbos killing people. Life's been too hard in East cos of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Kwestionair: 8:16pm On May 17, 2022
Balkan:
IPOB don show this people shege grin

E Dey sweet my bele haha

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by jmoore(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2022
Smoke55:
ojukwu destroyed the entire Eastern Nigeria during his time..

Should I tell you where ojukwu came from??

Ojukwu fought a war against Nigerian government.

Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa with his IPOB terrorists are killing Igbo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by hammer567: 8:17pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:

If Nnamdi Kanu was taken out and his body dumped in the ocean with no one revealing the info to the public, insecurity by IPOB terrorists wouldn't have escalated. The attacks increased when FG made it public that they arrested Nnamdi Kanu.

seun, talking tough from behind your keyboard, yet it wont save nigeria.

Shame suppose catch u, that u cannot survive without igbo land, to the extent you are now calling for murder of innocent igbo men.

is the purpose for wanting to share country with dem by force, so you can murder them, why not let them go?

black monkey singing black lives matter in america.

start counting the days ,that is all u get.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by CryptoPreacher: 8:17pm On May 17, 2022
Ok
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Kwestionair: 8:18pm On May 17, 2022
Confused idiots of an FG. IPOB must win this war or battle without firing a bullet. Amen

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Emychina(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2022
Asgard13:
They should start by blacking out southeast from violence from social media
Nigeria social media

nairaland and other blogs are helping their publicity

When the see say.. dem no sell again and government don comot red eyes

On their own
They disappear

But Na to stop bloggers and social media from making money
see how u dey spit saliva all over nairaland with d trash u call english.foolish unity beggar.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by hammer567: 8:20pm On May 17, 2022
U murder Nnamdi Kanu or Simon Ekpa, they will be replaced by one even more ruthless.

The entire SE want out of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Emychina(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2022
Emergingnation:
The terrorist minister of communication will wait tire, grin grin ....
i swear,him go wait tire.

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Golan007: 8:22pm On May 17, 2022
toobusy:
Let these people have their Biafra or whatever they want,the bloodshed is already too much

Not sure.
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Yus2020: 8:24pm On May 17, 2022
This stupid wicked jihidist talk about Doborah killers and bomb explosion in Kano

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by hammer567: 8:24pm On May 17, 2022
Golan007:

Not sure.

U no get choice, the longer Igbo people remain in Nigeria, the more you risk losing everything you looted from oil and gas from Biafra land in a very destructive war.

Nigeria is ripe for a full blown war, and the way this thing work, once it start, it is hard to stop.

Go and read about Congo.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by od501: 8:26pm On May 17, 2022
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=366602155500845&id=100064531906658

It's now clear why they aggressively financed the BBC documentary

But I have this feeling that this government are yet to understand how big this Biafra movement is. This thing is massive. As in, soo... very massive!!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Hardfacts234(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2022
But people were cheering the Nigerian military here on Nairaland btw 2015-2020, when they were terrorizing protesting ipob members with flags.

So you want to tag ipob terrorist abi?. But you don't want to tag Nigerian government a terrorist government. So you don't know a government can be labeled terrorist government too? There are govts America has tagged terrorist government.

Nigeria government first started the terrorism. Now table don change. Bushmeat don catch hunter.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Savagery101: 8:28pm On May 17, 2022
I AM IPOB KEYBOARD WARRIOR, I DO IT WITH PRIDE, BIAFRA IS MY HOPE, IT IS MY LEGACY TO MY GENERATIONS UNBORN. SO I OWE NO ONE APOLOGY

4 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by od501: 8:29pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:

Ojukwu fought a war against Nigerian government.

Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa with his IPOB terrorists are killing Igbo people.

And I can see how progressive North is...lol
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by ican2020: 8:29pm On May 17, 2022
LG LED 43 inch LK5100 Series Full HD LED TV
Full HD TV
Dynamic Color
Virtual Surround Sound
Immersive home entertainment
Sophisticated inside and out

Used for only six month & is Almost like new get it at giveaway price of one hundred and fifty thousand naira (N150.000)
Reason for sale: relocation
Price negotiable…
Call 08058435405

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by hammer567: 8:29pm On May 17, 2022
Hardfacts234:
But people were cheering the Nigerian military here on Nairaland btw 2015-2020, when they were terrorizing protesting ipob members with flags.

So you want to tag ipob terrorist. But you don't want to tag Nigerian government a terrorist government. So don't know a government can be labeled terrorist government too? There are govts America has tagged terrorist government.

Nigeria government first started the terrorism. Now table don change. Bushmeat don catch hunter.

IPOB started with a simple peaceful protest, Nigeria Army started shooting and killing them.

Buhari said, he wont even listen or talk to them.

Buhari ordered python dance 123.

Arrested Nnamdi Kanu that visted Nigeria, the end result is ESN.

The next one they will do, will raise Biafra Army and that will be the end of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRx89uhzIVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Austineva(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2022
Smoke55:
ojukwu destroyed the entire Eastern Nigeria during his time..

Should I tell you where ojukwu came from??
God bless u, awesome brother. D animal did not know that Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, d man I respect so much, even in d grave is from Anambra state. It's turn by turn until we will get Biafra

4 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Mayeldah(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2022
What has Lai Mohamme said about the killing in Sokoto?

The evil students posted their dastard act on social media, all the terrorist northerners posted their support for the burning of a fellow innocent Nigerian, what did the FG say about that?

Lai Mohammed, you won't end well!

4 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Golan007: 8:32pm On May 17, 2022
hammer567:

U no get choice, the longer Igbo people remain in Nigeria, the more you risk losing everything you looted from oil and gas from Biafra land in a very destructive war.

Nigeria is ripe for a full blown war, and the way this thing work, once it start, it is hard to stop.

Go and read about Congo.

Which oil do you have ?

Lazy cocaine pushing people.

Take a roll call in Indian and Indonesian prisons if it won't be full of yout blodas.

Please continue way you are doing in the east.
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Kwestionair: 8:32pm On May 17, 2022
You’re all being exposed for all the evil you’re committing in the contraption since you can no longer lie to the international community, now you feel threatened. Thank God for IPOB. Thank God for the people who stand by the truth. God bless umuchineke.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Yseone(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
You can’t fight for your freedom from behind your keyboard. Freedom is not won from the shadows - come out and lead your people from the front. That’s how you sustain a legitimate struggle!

I thought it was a human that typed this shit but alas

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Miracle2020: 8:33pm On May 17, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Hold on....wait a minute. I am not an ipob supporter, but this is just crazy; why isn't the minister talking about the violence and extremist rhetorics being being pushed by Muslims in the north. What IPoB is doing isn't even up to a quarter of what Muslims in the north have been doing to non muslims.
I don't like what the Muslims are doing but I can tell you that ipob is a dangerous terrorist organization.
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by hammer567: 8:33pm On May 17, 2022
Golan007:

Which oil do you have ?

Take a roll call in Indian and Indonesian prisons if it won't be full of yout blodas.

The one in Northern Nigeria and Kano that is swelling your chimpanzee head from the Sahel.

Imagine a charity case asking a Biafran about which oil?

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by kals4luv990(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:

this man please where do yu buy your stupidity from
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Kwestionair: 8:34pm On May 17, 2022
Golan007:

Which oil do you have ?

Bitter soul. You’re in pains. Nobody should reply you, you will be alive to see d country divide okay?? Shame will be yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike To Ayu: You Were Impeached As Senate President, OBJ Sacked You Twice / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! / What Do Buhari, Dos Santos And Mugabe Have In Common? - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.