Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence (21713 Views)

DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by kingjis: 9:41am On May 18, 2022
slimfit1:

If you can't state your point you don't have sense tell us why we should vote a perfect criminal as President, I am a Yoruba man, I am not an English man. You find it difficult convincing us to vote for a con artist don't you? You sell your conscience if you like don't try to recruit more brainless people like you.

Pig yourba man that claim to be a graduate, can't write and speak correct english

Illiterate in the making ...Am sorry for your parents for spending so much to send you idiot to school

You are a big waste pig
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by kingjis: 9:52am On May 18, 2022
Smoke55:
you're a b*stard!!

You one Nigerian zombies can't seize being stupid and dumb, since you know the economy they are destroying is theirs why then are you wailing?

What stupid economy are you idi*ts talking about self? The economy your politicians are milking to sustain their greedy ambition,what have been the benefits of that useless economy you keep yapping about,what have the poor masses benefited from the economy of the east or the zoo at large,we build the economy our selves and we will destroy it if the need arises..

Name any project by your zoo government in the east to boost our economy..

If not the multiple check points all over the east name one federal government presence in the east..

Economy kee you there!!

Zombie mumu like you parents...If there no Nigerian government projects to boost your economy

Sit at home for One year ,while make it 2 days?
That makes you idiots more foolish

Fool what have you pigs achieved with your foolish sit at home ? Lol

Ipob go and borrow sense idiots
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by slimfit1(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2022
kingjis:

Pig yourba man that claim to be a graduate, can't write and speak correct english

Illiterate in the making ...Am sorry for your parents for spending so much to send you idiot to school

You are a big waste pig

You clearly can't read and you are a bad marketer of Tinubu. I hope you find a better candidate that can make life easy for you.

Insulting me just says a lot about you, sort yourself out, if you have an emotional problem.
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by kingjis: 10:12am On May 18, 2022
slimfit1:

You clearly can't read and you are a bad marketer of Tinubu. I hope you find a better candidate that can make life easy for you.

Insulting me just says a lot about you, sort yourself out, if you have an emotional problem.

Brown teeth and smelling mouth like your stupid Tinubu .... He's a goner ,you will.be gone soon

Yourba pig
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Smoke55: 10:15am On May 18, 2022
kingjis:

Zombie mumu like you parents...If there no Nigerian government projects to boost your economy

Sit at home for One year ,while make it 2 days?
That makes you idiots more foolish

Fool what have you pigs achieved with your foolish sit at home ? Lol

Ipob go and borrow sense idiots
you're a dumb b*stard..

If we like we sit for century there's nothing any st*pid f**l will do about it,we built the economy our selves and we will destroy it our selves if need be..

You mor*ns won't mind your poverty stricken useless selves..

Go and boost your own economy in your region and allow ndi Igbo be..

We achieve nothing with it yet you're all over nairaland wailing like a mad ekuke dog.
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by slimfit1(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2022
kingjis:

Brown teeth and smelling mouth like your stupid Tinubu .... He's a goner ,you will.be gone soon

Yourba pig
I don't support Tinubu what are you on about?
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by kingjis: 4:57pm On May 18, 2022
slimfit1:

I don't support Tinubu what are you on about?

About you pig
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / No President Resigns During War, Jonathan Tells APC / Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.