Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors (16152 Views)

Wike, Makinde, Ortom Meet Obasanjo Behind Closed-Doors (Photos) / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:32pm On May 17, 2022
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Tuesday met with Nigeria’s former President Goodluck Jonathan behind closed doors.
They met at the residence of the former president in Abuja, with a view to “strengthening the family ties of the PDP”.

The PUNCH learnt that the duo discussed issues surrounding the fate of the party and the 2023 general election.

Though both PDP bigwigs did not speak to the press, Chief Press Secretary to the Benue State Governor, Nathaniel Ikyur, told reporters, “The duo met behind closed doors for more than 40 minutes and discussed frankly.

“They only came out, smilingly with the ex-president exchanging courtesies with everyone on the governor’s entourage.

“They obviously discussed the Peoples Democratic Party and the future of Nigeria.”

Jonathan’s meeting with Ortom came as a surprise owing to speculations about the latter’s presidential ambition under the All Progressives Party.

However, Jonathan has not resigned his PDP membership as confirmed by many from the PDP and Jonathan’s aides.

https://punchng.com/2023-jonathan-ortom-meet-behind-closed-doors/

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Puskas: 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
The democrat shouldn't join the satanic party from the pit of hell

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:35pm On May 17, 2022
Jonathan abeg I use God name beg you. Make you face your diplomatic work. Leave this presidency issue for others. Na only you dey jump from PDP news to APC news. Abeg, jus hold yar dignity intact

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Aonkuuse(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
Beating a dead horse

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Jonathan abeg I use God name beg you. Make you face your diplomatic work. Leave this presidency issue for others. Na only you dey jump from PDP news to APC news. Abeg, jus hold yar dignity intact

What makes Osinbajo a liar?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by NoPlaceLike(f): 6:50pm On May 17, 2022
undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by yyba: 6:58pm On May 17, 2022
Both of them are failures, the door should remain closed for ever.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Penguin2: 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
GEJ my hero.

I was scared you would fork up o.

But thank God say you no fall our hand.

19 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Penguin2: 7:56pm On May 17, 2022
yyba:
Both of them are failures, the door should remain closed for ever.
m

Then Buhari and Osinbajo’s doors should be sealed from the outside with no space for air.

Nvula

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Nobody: 7:08am On May 18, 2022
Puskas:
The democrat shouldn't join the satanic party from the pit of hell
Which party isn't satanic, PDP
You guys are just trying to force everyone to think like you and do what you want.

Meanwhile, do you know why your business is failing, it's simply because you expect everyone to be trekking to your shop, to make money. Let's put your business on the internet, by making you a beautiful website. Contact us for your beautiful website. The secret of big businesseses is their websites.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Zegemi(f): 7:08am On May 18, 2022
Anything Nigerian politics, I don comot my hand.
Closed door or open door, they are all interested for their own pockets.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by soberdrunk(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2022
angry
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Bobloco: 7:09am On May 18, 2022
grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by BIZNess123(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2022
Meeting of failures...

Jonathan was one of the worst president ever in the history of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by crestedaguiyi: 7:10am On May 18, 2022
Is jona even in Nigeria this week, all this media junk should be curtailed.

They just wake up and publish old stories just to drag jonas names

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by benuejosh: 7:10am On May 18, 2022
Nothing good will come out of that meeting as long as Ortom us involved

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Highways: 7:10am On May 18, 2022
Haha... So it's still about PDP... Thought they said he's now APC
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Realist12: 7:10am On May 18, 2022
So ? Jonathan should continue his diplomatic duties. And stay put of federal politics.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by FirstSon01: 7:10am On May 18, 2022
X
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by anonimi: 7:10am On May 18, 2022
Hasmine:
Oga Jona should return to the PDP

Is he not there anymore

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by omenka(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2022
I feel like throwing up whenever I see the mention of Ortom.

That man ain't human. His wickedness is next to none. Civil servants in the state are literally dying from hunger while he looks on. He recently secured a new facility from the banks, 40billion, which he claimed would be used to offset salaries and pensions arrears, but to this day, he's done nothing but devote his entire attention to his Oracle Business empire and the new polytechnic he's set up. While doing this, tertiary institutions in the state remain grounded since January over 8 months arrears!

Ortom is everything a governor shouldn't be.

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by anonimi: 7:11am On May 18, 2022
Zegemi:
Anything Nigerian politics, I don comot my hand.
Closed door or open door, they are all interested for their own pockets.

Which unfortunately impacts every aspect of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Dannyset(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2022
grin

GEJ the Hustler!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by botago: 7:12am On May 18, 2022
Useless polithiefcians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by anonimi: 7:12am On May 18, 2022
omenka:
I feel like throwing up whenever I see the mention of Ortom.

Because he has blocked the Fulani expansionist agenda

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by EmeraldJD: 7:12am On May 18, 2022
Two weak men..

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by polite2(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2022
benuejosh:
Nothing good will come out of that meeting as long as Ortom us involved

Bro ortom bad like dat??

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors by Zegemi(f): 7:13am On May 18, 2022
anonimi:

Which unfortunately impacts every aspect of your life.

And if I continue to discuss about them, it fortunately affects my life too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party / We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / Outrage Greets FG's Threat To Monitor Vips, Others’ Social Media Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.