Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! (5322 Views)

Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by LetDemKnow(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
Currently trending on social media is a game started by popular Twitter user, @jayythedope where he tasked his female followers to send a risky message to their male friends.

Here’s what the message read; “is it that you don’t find me attractive at all? cos all my friends get intimate and have sex with their best friends, why is ours different and boring?”

This game had many tweeps engaged, as they went on sending the question to many friends and posting the responses below the tweet.

See some of the most hilarious responses to the game below;

https://mediarants.com/women-are-demanding-sx-from-their-male-friends-and-the-responses-are-hilarious/

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by Nerogaming01(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2022
The first link I ever clicked on nairaland without hesitation grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by MMWandali: 1:00am On May 18, 2022
Immoral generation
Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by suffering: 4:26am On May 18, 2022
Satire.
Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by my3name(m): 4:52am On May 18, 2022
This your headline no wise at all
if dey put you brain for rat head e go dey chop shit

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by Binspector: 5:44am On May 18, 2022
They all ended up using two different WhatsApp accounts to play the game.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by Spizzy1: 6:56am On May 18, 2022
End time children.
Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by espn(m): 7:06am On May 18, 2022
MMWandali:
Immoral generation
I tell you...The most irritating thing is they are so lazy...A generation with this entitlement mentality...Lazy but still want to live the best life...Criticise them and hear them tell you NA CRUISE..
Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by Nobody: 7:58am On May 18, 2022
my3name:
Guy whyyyyy grin grin
Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by Nobody: 8:01am On May 18, 2022
espn:
I tell you...The most irritating thing is they are so lazy...A generation with this entitlement mentality...Lazy but still want to live the best life...Criticise them and hear them tell you NA CRUISE..
No mind dem very useless set of people especially the girls, na why my cousin no wan gree date any girl again cos him talk say all of dem dey drag him life backward with their myopic reasoning and foolish disturbances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by espn(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2022
Onariii:

No mind dem very useless set of people especially the girls, na why my cousin no wan gree date any girl again cos him talk say all of dem dey drag him life backward with their myopic reasoning and foolish disturbances
Yes oo...that entitlement mentality...On my list they will beg and beg and beg...I will read and ignore...or ask why I should send you money...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by stamapro(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2022
my3name:

grin grin grin, Guy your comment don make me laugh, nothing hilarious pass am. I no need click the link, never. Make I laugh again grin grin grin
Wetin rat dey chop B4? Eba abi!
Re: Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! by my3name(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
stamapro:

grin grin grin, Guy your comment don make me laugh, nothing hilarious pass am. I no need click the link, never. Make I laugh again grin grin grin
Wetin rat dey chop B4? Eba abi!
grin grin
But guy rat no dey chop Shit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause? / Wedding Madness (picture): Who Can Tell Reasons Behind This Pose? / Married Woman Caught With Her Lover. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.