Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (88255 Views)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Wizywiz(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2022
Sijo01:
Use your hand and money take carry plenty wahala to yourself undecided
grin grin you don confirm am say your gender na wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by godofuck231: 11:05pm On May 18, 2022
blueAgent:

Who said he does not cheat?

What attracted him to the 2nd,3rd ,4th and 9th woman would still attract him to potential 10th,11th,12th till infinity .
the nature of Man is of fire and a woman water , men want to be loved women want more to be cherished , no matter how many women he marries other women will also search for him and bed with him , we men are polygamous by nature
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by godofuck231: 11:06pm On May 18, 2022
BlueAir:
undecided equal affairs and one left because she misses monogamous relationship. Do u people even think with ur out of sense aspirations?
try feeding a wolf with vegetables
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2022
kiss
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Tribal: 12:02am On May 19, 2022
ArchiLimited:
But sincerely I wonder, people who champion polygamous marriages, how do you build love, trust and share your heart with multiple people? Or is this marriage just for sex and procreation?
And based on all the mentions I've been getting, just thought I should drop this: No the love between a friend to friend is called Philio, between parents to children is called stoige. All of these are different from the love between 2 lovers which is eros.

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below
e hard die!
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2022
I can count 7 I'm sure of cheatin
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by blueAgent(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2022
godofuck231:
the nature of Man is of fire and a woman water , men want to be loved women want more to be cherished , no matter how many women he marries other women will also search for him and bed with him , we men are polygamous by nature

True.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by pacespot(m): 2:17am On May 19, 2022
Gender equality indeed
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by veekid(m): 2:22am On May 19, 2022
happney65:
Veekid. Let's do this when we are 45. Marry like 3 or 4 wives in a day. Abi he no good? grin

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Excuzeme: 5:47am On May 19, 2022
southsouthking:
Money

Yes o, Money! Real Money is what is keeping them together,
Women will do ANYTHING for Money, that is why Most Men see most of them as a COMMODITY, with a Price tag.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Fuyebaba(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2022
You can consider us at KOPA PLUMBERS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES for the plumbing aspects of your building. We guarantee you complaint free plumbing services.

https://www.whatsapp.com/business/

ArchiLimited:
But sincerely I wonder, people who champion polygamous marriages, how do you build love, trust and share your heart with multiple people? Or is this marriage just for sex and procreation?
And based on all the mentions I've been getting, just thought I should drop this: No the love between a friend to friend is called Philio, between parents to children is called stoige. All of these are different from the love between 2 lovers which is eros.

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Simpubozz(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2022
Only when you have money, u can do whatever you like man
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by AsaBlackheart(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2022
When you have the money, there's nothing you can't so grin
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Adedaniel211(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2022
Na man u be.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by judedwriter(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2022
Nobody, Dead or alive has broken solomon's record....

He had 300 girlfriends and 700 wives!

And at the end of the day, what did he say?

VANITY OF VANITY ALL IS VANITY! grin
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Jsucre(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2022
He go still cheat
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2022
luluosas:
This is a terrible state that a man could place himself

Shut up..
This is the best thing a man could do for himself..

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
As husband no dey, this is what Nigerian girls looking for husband should have embraced. But Dem say no, carry feminism put for head..
Are they wiser than these happy Brazilian ladies married to a man?

Don't mind those useless things we have here in nigeria..
Let them keep on singing carry me dey go my husband house instead of OUR husband house..
Dem go old for their papa house..
Polygamy is here to stay..
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by luluosas(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2022
Look at a stupid man talking
ABANGWABOI:

Shut up..
This is the best thing a man could do for himself..
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2022
luluosas:
Look at a stupid man talking

Yes.. that is what your father is..
A shame that he can't shut his leaking mouth..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.