Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) (9660 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education / UK To Pay Nigeria Compensation For Fraud In Oil And Gas Sector / Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by ezegold4we: 9:39am On May 20, 2022
Yahaya or Yamaha Bello is a huge joke, Those supporting his ambition are all ignoramus failure's,
A Failure will always support a failure because birds of a feather will always flock together

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Grucho1(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2022
Who be yahaya Bello supplier?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by WibusJaga: 9:40am On May 20, 2022
How I wish thses aspirants can swear an oath that they will present themselves to be stoned by the masses if they fail to fulfil their election promises. cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Yankiss(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2022
Yes. Everything you could not do in Kogi. Nonsense.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Grucho1(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2022
Choppersace:
This is not political Language please, GYB keeps to his words and we the Youth believe in his words.
,and you initially seem an intelligent person
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by shox(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2022
phr0nesis:
I feel like insulting all of you

Na only one person dey behind that account.

Check well, they’re all registered in April 12

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by GeneralDae: 9:43am On May 20, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Time for the masses to think beyond the 5k they use to collect on the voting ground,I don't know why someone like GYB will be thinking of aspiring for president, someone that hardly pay workers o, nothing annoys me more than his usual statement that the youths see capacity in him
Haha grin
Even Tambuwal who can't even present 1 sokoto student for Waec wants to be president, lol.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by joshtooxplicit: 9:43am On May 20, 2022
Lie without sense. ZERO importation like you have a magic wand. Hope this one is not thinking of closing Border again. Oga we want to be importing because we cant produce some things efficiently . So long we are Efficiently utilising Resources our credits will be more than Debits

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by AchichaMmuo: 9:43am On May 20, 2022
Our Isi Agu attire should be revered, the only native dress I know that gives an extraordinary persona to the person wearing it. Our president that went to condolence visit to UAE can also attest to that.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by CSTRR: 9:43am On May 20, 2022
I do not wish yahaya Bello on my worst enemy country.

That country is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by bitplanet(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2022
Gullible fellows.. he will ,he will.. when will we have politicians that will talk innovatively with strategic blueprint .. his state is a flop, fix your state .. make una comot eye for oil and gas ...build human capacity, increase productivity, reform our educational sector..
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by GeneralDae: 9:44am On May 20, 2022
Zero importation does not even make sense. The key to a strong economy is not zero importation but rather more exports than imports.
This headline is just a clickbait.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by webosky: 9:45am On May 20, 2022
danladi02:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haMhpDzWbkg

Nigeria may take her pride of place in her petroleum industry again as the governor of Kogi State and top presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has said that he Will ensure full implementation of the petroleum industry bill signed by President Buhari. Bello reaching out to party delegates, stalwarts, and the entire Nigerians ahead of the APC primary said his administration will make sure there's zero importation of petroleum products while alternatively driving the development of clean energy and renewable sources if elected as the president.
Governor Yahaya Bello has also promised to harness our solid minerals potential to make Nigeria a self-reliant nation.

It is clear from the comments of Nigerian youths that we indeed deserve what politicians do to us

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by miketayo(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2022
I will vote for anyone but him
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by tymicjay77: 9:47am On May 20, 2022
phr0nesis:
I feel like insulting all of you

[sup][/sup]

All this people are the paid campaineer, if you check very well it might even be just one foolish person with different account.. I DNT know why we Nigerians are so selfish that we will sell our future for peanut. A lot of this people the highest they could be give can't be more than 60k,and they sell out their future and theIr children future. 60k that dey can live with for a month... I will rather remain neutral than campaign for someone that I know vividly that he has nothing to offer. These same people now migh have no jobs, no source of daily income. All there life expectancy will be on that peanut they are promised to be given., And they know Nigerians politicians after they get what they want what ever promised they made to them will not be fulfilled they will now come to nairaland to wail. I pity their generation.yeye bello that his footprint is obvious in kogi state,even a sincere indigen of kogi can even wish for him to be a governor again in their land ,here some foolish people are campaigning for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Ishilove: 9:47am On May 20, 2022
Ehen. They have started their promises.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by toprealman: 9:49am On May 20, 2022
When people are transiting to renewable energy.....lol
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by eallstar: 9:51am On May 20, 2022
U just lost igbos vote who rely heavily on importation businesses
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by miketayo(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2022
MhiztaEnny:
#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#Ban
#TheGap

How much was ur soul worth, u opened multiple accounts on April 12. Hope they paid u 1billion for this crap
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by truthCoder: 9:54am On May 20, 2022
danladi02:

Nigeria may take her pride of place in her petroleum industry again as the governor of Kogi State and top presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has said that he Will ensure full implementation of the petroleum industry bill signed by President Buhari. Bello reaching out to party delegates, stalwarts, and the entire Nigerians ahead of the APC primary said his administration will make sure there's zero importation of petroleum products while alternatively driving the development of clean energy and renewable sources if elected as the president.
Governor Yahaya Bello has also promised to harness our solid minerals potential to make Nigeria a self-reliant nation.

This commentary alone shows that Yahaya Bello does not understand governance in Africa.

You cannot be waiting on the food line and boasting that after you are well fed, you will come back to beat the food donor. You simply wait, eat and then you can do anyhow afterwards.

There are some powerful people who determine what happens in each African country and these people are benefiting from our heavy importation.

Africa is called an emerging market by the world powers and e get why.

We are the only ones that can absorb their mass production of inferior goods.

Any government that claims to pull the plug is resisted.

If you really want to wean us off these poisonous breasts, it must be done using intelligence, tact and diplomacy.

Yahaya, you are out.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by jackyraw09: 9:55am On May 20, 2022
Most of the early posters on this thread registered on the 12th of April and all they been barking about is GYB 2023 smh grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Lovelife433(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Time for the masses to think beyond the 5k they use to collect on the voting ground,I don't know why someone like GYB will be thinking of aspiring for president, someone that hardly pay workers o, nothing annoys me more than his usual statement that the youths see capacity in him
Haha grin
but your Pandora peter obi or that drug addict tunubu is a good candidate abi? Una mumu never do.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2022
Fool wey no fit fix Kogi, wants to fix A complex Nigeria... lipsrsealed

70years old man..

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2022
Lovelife433:
but your Pandora peter obi or that drug addict tunubu is a good candidate abi? Una mumu never do.
Yes o,our mumu never do
Your papa being the grand patron of mumu association of Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Lovelife433(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

Yes o,our mumu never do
My papa being the grand patron of mumu association of Nigeria
na slavery go kill your generation.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by yommygift15: 10:04am On May 20, 2022
Is this one okay?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Shaev7(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2022
Fooling yourself. Your own ward you will not win.
Come to my state no one knows you....

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2022
Lovelife433:
na slavery go kill your generation.
grin the way the thing kill your grandpa abi
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Shaev7(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2022
Choppersace:
This is not political Language please, GYB keeps to his words and we the Youth believe in his words.
Na you be the youth wey believe in him not me. Someone that done know how to talk.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by bobolaga: 10:11am On May 20, 2022
Pls, Mr man shut up your mouth ok, Buhari your Godfather made fake promise more than this, you never satisfy indigenes of Kpgi state, and you are coming to rule Nigerian, although Nigeria is not a country for now, we are ruling by senior yahoo senators, President and Governors, so any thing can happens that is why i don't blame some of our empty cocoanut leaders.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by saintnegroid(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2022
danladi02:

how would you go about that? Don't just tell us that you will do this, you will do that... Tell us how you will go about achieving it.... This governor feels we are dumb like him
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by michoim(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2022
Nonsense. You will ensure zero importation without doing anything internally to encourage local production. Because if people die it doesn't concern you, as you currently refuse Covid vaccines in your Kogi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Role Of Churches In Nigerian Politics / IBB Fires OBJ Again! / Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.