Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) (9662 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education / UK To Pay Nigeria Compensation For Fraud In Oil And Gas Sector / Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Engrr(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2022
This useless man who could not pay his state civil servants salaries angry

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by boldtruthalways: 10:18am On May 20, 2022
Nigerians have really suffered if someone like this who is a total disgrace in his state and couldn't even pay salaries is aspiring to be President. What a shame!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by ameh99: 10:19am On May 20, 2022
Choppersace:
This is not political Language please, GYB keeps to his words and we the Youth believe in his words.

You and which youth?

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by voltront: 10:21am On May 20, 2022
After watching the video. I have come to a conclusion. This guy is a FOOL.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by wizelink(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2022
They use I WILL DO THIS AND THAT SWEAR for Naija politicians.

I will do this or that is easy to say but achieving what has been said is the real issue.

Non is telling Naija people how they intend to do what they have promised and the time frame required to achieve them.

This is exactly how Naija fell into the current trap we found ourselves and they have come again with same trap to catch Naija again.

How do I allow myself to be caught with same trap over and over?

It's time Naija people mostly youth use their sense or borrow one if they don't have and stop all these old politicians who have refused to leave the seats for future generations but continually recycle themselves until their children are ready to take over from them.

You will hardly see their children campaigning for them in the streets of Naija during this electioneering period but will be in foreign land waiting for the meal to be done before coming back to enjoy it.

Make we open our eyes and stop all these deceptive attitude of these fraud called politicians and vote your conscience not the induced one
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by richardokubo(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2022
Hmmmmmm all this can only happen in a country like Nigeria were jokers and incompetent people like most of this idiot parading their self to be president of Nigeria that can't deliver in the present assignment
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by sylve11: 10:34am On May 20, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Easier said than done.. I have said it time and time again that the only way Nigeria can curb the problem of deceits and deceptions from these aspirants is to make them agree that they'll be sentenced to death if they don't implement everything in their manifesto..

That's it, that's just fuckkk.ingggg it. cool
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Oladelepsy001(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2022
Buhari tried something similar and it sent our economy into comatose, now he has shamefully opened the borders after dealing seriously with us, as we speak, Nigeria is yet to recover from that costly error .... What are we producing that made him believe we can stand on our domestic products alone ?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Enumerator(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2022
Alaye nigerians don pass all these old format jawe

Go upgrade your own
danladi02:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haMhpDzWbkg

Nigeria may take her pride of place in her petroleum industry again as the governor of Kogi State and top presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has said that he Will ensure full implementation of the petroleum industry bill signed by President Buhari. Bello reaching out to party delegates, stalwarts, and the entire Nigerians ahead of the APC primary said his administration will make sure there's zero importation of petroleum products while alternatively driving the development of clean energy and renewable sources if elected as the president.
Governor Yahaya Bello has also promised to harness our solid minerals potential to make Nigeria a self-reliant nation.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Yankee101: 10:53am On May 20, 2022
You clearly don't understand economics

Which country has zero importation?

Not even north korea

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Onewazobia(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2022
Talk is cheap, zero importation within how many years?
They all take Nigerians for a fool
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Allisgud: 10:58am On May 20, 2022
They should remove immunity
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Gabbriell: 10:59am On May 20, 2022
phr0nesis:
I feel like insulting all of you

One person is behind those accounts
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Mattsilva: 11:02am On May 20, 2022
Choppersace:
This is not political Language please, GYB keeps to his words and we the Youth believe in his words.
shocked shocked shocked
Do you remember that baygon adverts
YOU CAN'T CATCH MEEEEEEE.
GYB has nothing absolutely to offer Nigerians.
He lack the capacity and the capability to do he is promising. Go tell him that.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by TruthinAction: 11:08am On May 20, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Easier said than done.. I have said it time and time again that the only way Nigeria can curb the problem of deceits and deceptions from these aspirants is to make them agree that they'll be sentenced to death if they don't implement everything in their manifesto..

Or at least, agree that they could be voted out of power within one year if they don't perform. And voting should be done electronically to avoid vote buying.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by TruthinAction: 11:13am On May 20, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue

This guy is obviously campaigning for future elections when people must have forgotten how terrible he was as Kogi Governor

Maybe he has changed. He is not the former Governor you use to know. He is a different man now.

We all know he is just trying to get cheap popularity. I think we should just ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by VULCAN(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2022
One wonders how a man that has failed as a governor will succeed as a President.

Mtscheww
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Validated: 11:22am On May 20, 2022
danladi02:

Nigeria may take her pride of place in her petroleum industry again as the governor of Kogi State and top presidential aspirant under the All Progressive Congress, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has said that he Will ensure full implementation of the petroleum industry bill signed by President Buhari. Bello reaching out to party delegates, stalwarts, and the entire Nigerians ahead of the APC primary said his administration will make sure there's zero importation of petroleum products while alternatively driving the development of clean energy and renewable sources if elected as the president.
Governor Yahaya Bello has also promised to harness our solid minerals potential to make Nigeria a self-reliant nation.

Have you paid 6 years salaries you owe Kogi worker?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Ifyboy0999: 11:35am On May 20, 2022
Shebi na him deh govern Lokoja wey I dey pass go Abuja for the past 8 years. That capital city overlocal and I really don't know what he believes he can offer Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Andrea781: 11:39am On May 20, 2022
danladi02:

Easier said than done, you want to achieve all these with your magic wand?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2022
All did ones with their promises again..... mtcheeww
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by muyico(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Dat cant stop our predicament.let us learn frm russiah.any1 dat wanna buy our products shuld by it in naira.anytins wanna buy in oda country we buy it in naira.den our currency we regain his strength. We slave to dollars
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Dssnig: 11:58am On May 20, 2022
Choppersace:
believe that to your own peril.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2022
Gabbriell:

One person is behind those accounts
Lol how much are they even paying him?
I'm sure he is yet to receive his salary of last month. GYB no de fail for that one
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2022
tymicjay77:
[sup][/sup]

All this people are the paid campaineer, if you check very well it might even be just one foolish person with different account.. I DNT know why we Nigerians are so selfish that we will sell our future for peanut. A lot of this people the highest they could be give can't be more than 60k,and they sell out their future and theIr children future. 60k that dey can live with for a month... I will rather remain neutral than campaign for someone that I know vividly that he has nothing to offer. These same people now migh have no jobs, no source of daily income. All there life expectancy will be on that peanut they are promised to be given., And they know Nigerians politicians after they get what they want what ever promised they made to them will not be fulfilled they will now come to nairaland to wail. I pity their generation.yeye bello that his footprint is obvious in kogi state,even a sincere indigen of kogi can even wish for him to be a governor again in their land ,here some foolish people are campaigning for him.
And that's how they will continue going in circles
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2022
shox:
Na only one person dey behind that account.

Check well, they’re all registered in April 12
Lol. Oga de post, de like and share the posts at the same time
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by oyeb15: 12:31pm On May 20, 2022
Failed Governor
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by oyeb15: 12:33pm On May 20, 2022
Failed Governor. Audu scenario won't happen this time and yahya will come last in d primary
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by Gabbriell: 12:51pm On May 20, 2022
phr0nesis:

Lol how much are they even paying him?
I'm sure he is yet to receive his salary of last month. GYB no de fail for that one

People like that are the ones dragging this country backwards.

The ones they paid b4 him, are they not suffering now?

With Inflation everywhere Nigerians suppose get sense. No amount of money will be enough as far as the economy keep drowning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by lagosrd: 1:52pm On May 20, 2022
Onoda boarder closure loading. People like this should not be allowed to go near power again.

If you don't import how will you earn from import duties, how will other nations buy your own products. Miscreants everywhere
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by orlaglobal234: 2:46pm On May 20, 2022
Choppersace:
You and who be we youth? are you drink Niger Burukutu?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) by orlaglobal234: 2:52pm On May 20, 2022
BROWNIES081:
GYB2PYB The incoming president 2023 u are indeed the choice of the people #hope23 #YahayaBello
Which people? you and your family member I think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration / Nigeria To Train Astronauts For Space Travel / How Big Is The Entire South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.