Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse (1929 Views)

[watch Video] As Lagos Slay Queens Fights Dirty, Slits Others Bre@st With Razor / My Date Grabs My Throat Over A Little Argument Should I Stay Or Break Up? / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by MadeINchenzen2: 6:42am On May 19, 2022
Toba, a hemp seller, allegedly slit the throat of his girlfriend, Tunrayo Odubanjo, and dumped her body in a bush in Kara-Kekere community, Ogunrun, Mowe, in the Obafemi Owode area of Ogun State.

According to sources, Toba and his girlfriend were at his home on Wednesday when he sent her out to get an alcoholic drink. The victim was said to have arrived in his slippers.

A resident, identified only as Peju, claimed that when Odubanjo returned, he attacked her for wearing his slippers.

"He told her to pack out of his house, but she kept begging him, and when she decided to leave the house, she couldn't see her slippers," she explained.

Toba said he threw the slippers into the bush when she asked for them. She begged him to assist her in retrieving them from the bush, but he refused.

"I tried to intervene, but he threatened to hit me with broken tiles." So I withdrew and went about my business. The girl later asked for slippers, but I told her I didn't have any. He suddenly pursued the girl again, dragged her into a bush, and began beating her.

“I thought it was just a beating when I heard the girl begging. After a few moments, I noticed him sitting on the lady.

"I quickly called  people to the scene, including the son of a chief in our community, and they rushed down to apprehend him as he abandoned her body in the bush and attempted to flee. Toba slit his girlfriend's throat with broken tiles."

Another resident, who only gave his name as Qudus, said Toba had just arrived in the community and was taken to the Mowe Police Station.

"I saw the girl's body being carried out of the bush." Her neck was covered with a cloth. He moved into his community house two days ago; he is well-known for selling Indian hemp," Qudus explained. 

Toba was seen lying naked beside the corpse of his girlfriend in one of the pictures seen by our correspondent.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the command would release a statement on the incident on Thursday.

“I can’t give a reaction now; I want to see the person myself to know what actually happened,” he added.

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/05/Man-Slits-Girlfriends-Throat-Over-Slippers-Dumps-Corpse.html

Video:
https://twitter.com/Regency_NG/status/1527604525292568576?t=09rlJgrPL0AgPwlMnC1czQ&s=19

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Urheadmaster(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2022
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Administration1: 6:45am On May 19, 2022
Chai
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:48am On May 19, 2022
Ladies and risk sha, because of Owo igbo, you have finally allow one amugbo to slit your throat
I pray you get justice
#stopkillingourladies#
#ladies,stopaspiringforalifeyourfathercouldnotaffordforyou#

1 Like

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by EmzyT: 6:50am On May 19, 2022
POVERTY WHYYYYY? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Oxb90: 6:52am On May 19, 2022
Many are mad but few are roaming. Common slippers! God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by spinna: 7:13am On May 19, 2022
Colorado.. molly and meth .. sepe and hunger.. abi wetin be the cause of this madness
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by eliyke(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2022
embarassedI no know why some girl like dating hard guys,as if there life get extra battery,well rip
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Slynation(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2022
Smoking is one thing I tried once and wondered what exactly do guys enjoy by inhaling and exhaling smoke, I wonder wetin some girls dey date self...Sometimes I will see some ladies with tattered and haggardly looking guys with questionable characters that can't offer anything apart from giving her a bad name and bad life and I begin to ask myself "what exactly do some ladies want"

Now, she's gone all because of common ordinary simple slippers...!!

1 Like

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by DonBenny77(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2022
When they are ready to move in with any man that can feed them.
Na poverty dey cause most of these deaths

1 Like

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by PerfectStranger(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2022
This one go date werey. When baba smoke him loud finish e no see better food chop,wetin u expect?
Just imagine the rascal she dated, tueeh!!! Some girls are unbelievable.

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Gkemz: 7:51am On May 19, 2022
Mind the kind of man you date. Any guy given to hard drugs and alcohol is not safe to be with when the addiction takes strong hold of him.
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by onome2013: 7:58am On May 19, 2022
Nigerians what is happening in our great country. Killings of human being is now more than the numbers of animals killed daily. No matter what happens you do not have the right to take life.
Let us all join to fight drugs addiction. Is destroying lives of useful youths whom are supposed to turn Nigeria to greater country.
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:15am On May 19, 2022
The guy dey mad seriously angry
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Dorwadora(f): 8:35am On May 19, 2022
All this small small girls sef... I know he must have been beating her inside the house and baby girl was trying to form virtuous girl .... Now she's dead.... See the house sef embarassed embarassed embarassed.

God forbid bad thing
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Jennyclay(f): 8:43am On May 19, 2022
Dorwadora:
All this small small girls sef... I know he must have been beating her inside the house and baby girl was trying to form virtuous girl .... Now she's dead.... See the house sef embarassed embarassed embarassed.
God forbid bad thing
Just imagine the trash you're spitting from your mouth.

The girl requested for her slippers and the next thing the demonic Murderer did was to slit her throat. Is it a crime to ask for your slippers?

What gave the bastard boyfriend the effrontery to take a life he can't create.

Jesus Christ!!! Sick people everywhere!!
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Dorwadora(f): 8:52am On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

The girl requested for her slippers and the next thing the demonic Murderer did was to slit her throat. Is it a crime to ask for a your slippers?

Lol.... I just checked your signature and I saw hardcore feminist grin grin grin

I already concluded that women with extreme feminism philosophy are mostly dumb and stupid.... No offense.

So you want be to condemn the man and say nothing about the stupid girl that left civilization and security and went to stay with a mentally deranged man living in a sick structure he called home? Abi....

I wonder who is spitting trash here madam.

So she saw many responsible men out there but she decided to go stay with a drug dealer and a psycho and you want me to applaud her foolishness?

No Rip for foolish people.... In her next life I hope she use her God given brain and I hope you also use yours when trying to quote me again.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Rastaramsey(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2022
spinna:
Colorado.. molly and meth .. sepe and hunger.. abi wetin be the cause of this madness

Smoke or drugs is not to be blame for this actions....

As far as that niggar isn't high, he did it intentionally...
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Adedaniel211(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Rastaramsey(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
Smoking is one thing I tried once and wondered what exactly do guys enjoy by inhaling and exhaling smoke

The case might be the fact that you didn't inhale the smoke properly....
There is more to inhaling a smoke than you literally know.....

If you smoke stuffs like Colorado, the smoke will go smoothly down your throat
Buh after two to three puffs, you are already out of this world...

Highness highness highness
Is what we gain from this shit....

After the feeling of thrusting a lady, the feeling of highness is the second best feeling...
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by JOACHINpedro: 9:28am On May 19, 2022
I sighted incoming vawulence up there shocked

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Slynation(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:

The case might be the fact that you didn't inhale the smoke properly....
There is more to inhaling a smoke than you literally know.....

If you smoke stuffs like Colorado, the smoke will go smoothly down your throat
Buh after two to three puffs, you are already out of this world...

Highness highness highness
Is what we gain from this shit....

After the feeling of thrusting a lady, the feeling of highness is the second best feeling...

Lol...Although I finished 5 sticks of cigarettes that night like a pro, even my guys was surprised and doubted it was my first time, but something in me wasn't liking this new me...

But you see Alcoholic drinks, leave am for me, I go down am for still maintain my lane go house

The only time drink knocked me off was when I mixed Jack Daniels and black bullet, 3 BB only me, I did that because it was just outside my gate, The only thing I remembered by 9am was that I was outside drinking...grin na later I hear say na my GF they call make she come carry me grin
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Rastaramsey(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...Although I finished 5 sticks of cigarettes that night like a pro, even my guys was surprised and doubted it was my first time, but something in me wasn't liking this new me...

But you see Alcoholic drinks, leave am for me, I go down am for still maintain my lane go house

The only time drink knocked me off was when I mixed Jack Daniels and black bullet, 3 BB only me, I did that because it was just outside my gate, The only thing I remembered by 9am was that I was outside drinking...grin na later I hear say na my GF they call make she come carry me grin

To be frank, you tried Sha...

Starting a cigarette is fuckin disapproving because of the nicotine and tar....
The way that shit go do your throat enh, you sef no go like am....

If you wanna chop market enjoy the trips, chop am for where you fi crash in case of highness

Chop 1 Stick of Mary
If you see say you won de high, drop the kush...

Enjoy the trips
Reason with it..

Nothing is like highness bro
The pleasure is outta the world...

Cheers mate..
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by PerfectStranger(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

The girl requested for her slippers and the next thing the demonic Murderer did was to slit her throat. Is it a crime to ask for your slippers?

I use to think you're intelligent ( no offense). I'm sure she must have noticed the red flag since but her sill.y ass got strucked.

Imagine the psycho she dated. Are you just for real? You're the sick one here(no offense).
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Slynation(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:

To be frank, you tried Sha...

Starting a cigarette is fuckin disapproving because of the nicotine and tar....
The way that shit go do your throat enh, you sef no go like am....

If you wanna chop market enjoy the trips, chop am for where you fi crash in case of highness

Chop 1 Stick of Mary
If you see say you won de high, drop the kush...

Enjoy the trips
Reason with it..

Nothing is like highness bro
The pleasure is outta the world...

Cheers mate..
Lol... Alright bro, be doing trips while I do drinks, we will both arrive at same endpoint...grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Jennyclay(f): 1:24pm On May 19, 2022
PerfectStranger:

I use to think you're intelligent ( no offense). I'm sure she must have noticed the red flag since but her sill.y ass got strucked.

Imagine the psycho she dated. Are you just for real? You're the sick one here(no offense).
So you're support of him taking the girl's life. Well, I'm not surprised.. Nigerian men are desperately wicked.

C'mon get lost!! You men are killers!!
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Demonicus: 2:31pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Another feminist Don land ohh, grin

ehn what do you have to say about "Chidinma and Otega" case? grin grin
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by Testimony1988(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2022
Someone in her right state of mind shouldn't be with a friend whose lifestyle is questionable.
Re: Man Slits Girlfriend’s Throat Over Slippers, Dumps Corpse by MadeINchenzen2: 12:02pm On May 20, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University / Is There Love In A Polygamous Marriage? / Can U Date Or Marry A Dwarf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.