Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (56819 Views)

Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 19, 2022
How old are you, and why haven't you send a DM already?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Edyice: 11:40pm On May 19, 2022
Go for them

Don't waste time
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2022
It's nothing to be ashamed of as long as there's consent or consensual. We're all wired differently. I love having older ladies in my flock.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Truvelisback(m): 11:53pm On May 19, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

Not little boys of under 18! And I am not a peodophile!

Lalasticlala
It's ur choice.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
After reading a post on the front page about a 19yrs old boy marrying a 39yrs old woman, I love it and I find it sweet, romantic and sexy!!!kiss

I don't really want to be in a serious relationship now but I think I am now attracted to boys younger than my age cry

Lalasticlala
Hi, I'm younger than you are as well as a holder of older women.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Acidbath: 1:12am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Lalasticlala

Leave naija boys pretending to like older women. They are just looking for who will feed and clothe them.

Try and date your mates or older ones.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Okoroawusa: 5:27am On May 20, 2022
dochenaj:
Why do men like masquerading as women on this platform?
I just don't get it.... and I doubt if there's any woman on Nairaland masquerading as a man.
These men that do this don't know that they give themselves away when they write comments. We know what an average Nigerian woman would say in a public forum.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Vinnie2000(m): 5:52am On May 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I just don't get it.... and I doubt if there's any woman on Nairaland masquerading as a man.
These men that do this don't know that they give themselves away when they write comments. We know what an average Nigerian woman would say in a public forum.
Hmm, dis ur last statement.
So Obembet who post football news, is female or male?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Androgens: 6:03am On May 20, 2022
Hairy balls Negro, It's better you start finding something tangible to do with your life other than Impersonating the Vagina People.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by InfinityFabric: 6:12am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
And who told I am upto 38 Don't go about calling people malnourished, because I am nourished than all your folks combined!
So you're morbidly obese.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Rexymania(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2022
How old are you?

Nikrose:

Lalasticlala
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by IsellSmartTvs: 6:43am On May 20, 2022
That post u claim u saw about d young and aged couple,was posted on this platform some years back.
So chill,u ain’t d only one that likes young boys,other female moniker said same thing that year too

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 7:09am On May 20, 2022
InfinityFabric:
You seem malnourished anyways, if you're 38 anyone would hardly notice.
cheesy lawd!
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by kingthreat(m): 7:09am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Lalasticlala

If you are, just screw them and leave. Don't marry them. The marriage works 5% of the time. Real men love younger babes.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On May 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmm, dis ur last statement.
So Obembet who post football news, is female or male?
You that read Obembet comments (I don't) how does it sound to you?
Don't forget that we have female football analysts

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Digmygold: 7:34am On May 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, and u dey call ursef my senior ooh grin

Junior take your time though
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Mimiwems2(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2022
Jesus loves you.
He wants to have a close relationship with you.
Give Him a chance in your life..

Tomorrow may ɓe too late.

He is knocking on the door of your heart.
He wants to embrace you.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by DaInferno(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Lalasticlala
so why d fk are you mentioning lala?

Or you think its a name you call when you make a thread? undecided
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by shaggy007(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2022
HITsquad:
potential sugar mummy!!!

Sugar mommy is supposed to be a rich older woman

Emphasis on RICH

The OP has a broke older woman : broke personality.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 8:33am On May 20, 2022
DaInferno:
so why d fk are you mentioning lala?

Or you think its a name you call when you make a thread? undecided
And why d f**k you think I don't know what mentioning lala on my post means huh
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 20, 2022
shaggy007:

Sugar mommy is supposed to be a rich older woman

Emphasis on RICH

The OP has a broke personality.
Worry about the brokeness in your lineage first, and how I can help you out of it

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by shaggy007(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:
Worry about the brokeness in your lineage first, and how I can help you out of it

I don't argue with brokeness to avoid the wind blowing towards me.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Bar1941(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2022
Not a big deal, just don't do underage.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Nobody: 10:02am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

Orisirisi!
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Asdgdxx: 10:04am On May 20, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by Danielbrave08(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2022
grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by MasterSima(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2022
Another rubbish thread just to keeps fools busy
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by RPG2020(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2022
Nikrose:

If you are not a peodophile then what are you?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! by ashawopikin(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2022
Sugar mummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.