Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It (749 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Androgens: 5:59am On May 20, 2022
Almost everyone can relate to the euphoria that Teens experience at puberty age. As times goes on, the once euphoria one experience will start to seem like a burden. Well not to bore you too much. I dislike seeing hair growing under my "Armpit & Private Parts" I usually shave almost every week.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by GBESTNEWS: 6:05am On May 20, 2022
You want more on relationship?
Am a right with daily updates on relationship tips you can check it out on my opera news platform.

Three problems that destroy relationship
Due to countless reasons from various couples relationships have taken a new dimension from how it ought to be as failure is now the other of the day.

Everybody will love to meet and settle down with the right person, with high hope that the relationship will be healthy, happy, and last longer. At the same time, approximately 40-50 percent of Marriages in the society today end up in divorce.

Every relationship should aim for the best of it kind, following the saying "together until death-do-us-part or until we ride off into the sunset and the credits roll' that is to say breakup is not exactly a success.
You can read further
�����������
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=b7d69a8dc617ff0c536eacd0c9d2a797&news_entry_id=s4993f16b220520en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_d6d2d249-7526-4d95-8e9b-fe673251d4a2&from=news
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Mooh247: 6:06am On May 20, 2022
I really hate mustache and the hair below the lower lips
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by wis3(m): 6:17am On May 20, 2022
Mooh247:

I can totally relate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Androgens: 6:23am On May 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Geat contribution.
Lol I can relate, I don't like the hair below the lower lips also.
Well as for me, I don't have those kind of soviet mustache, mine Is long & full goatee and It's very curly. My beard and the hair beside my ears gives me Joy..
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Androgens: 6:25am On May 20, 2022
GBESTNEWS:

You want more on relationship?
Am a right with daily updates on relationship tips you can check it out on my opera news platform.

Three problems that destroy relationship
Due to countless reasons from various couples relationships have taken a new dimension from how it ought to be as failure is now the other of the day.

Carry your relationship garbage advice out of my thread..
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Mooh247: 6:28am On May 20, 2022
Androgens:

Geat contribution.
Lol I can relate, I don't like the hair below the lower lips also.
Well as for me, I don't have those kind of rick ross mustache, mine Is long & full goatee and It's very curly. My beard and the hair beside my ears gives me Joy..

I like my beards and goatee to, my girl can't seem to get her hands off it

But that mustache always looks funny on me
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Newton2024: 6:30am On May 20, 2022
I hate beard.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Kimiso(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2022
I love hair in every part of the body it should be grown in a man,..there is no excuse for you to hate hair growing as a man unless you are one of these foolish crossdresser bobrisky type,..and i thank god am not one of them,..am a very responsible guy with a female girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Kimiso(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2022
Newton2024:
I hate beard.
i love beard

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Englishisamust: 6:39am On May 20, 2022
Armpit,chest, stomach, laps, and lower jaw. Use see that mouthache I just like it very low. because it brings my beauty out small, too much of mouthache like those Indians is a no no for me grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Androgens: 6:40am On May 20, 2022
Mooh247:

I like my beards and goatee to, my girl can't seem to get her hands off it

But that mustache always looks funny on me

Yeah my babe too ooo and some other gurls won't stop staring. The mustache though part lol. But mine Is minimal and trimmed like Will Smith's own and I've a very Full, Neat & Well Trimmed goatee

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Androgens: 6:41am On May 20, 2022
Newton2024:
I hate beard.
Lol you no sabi. We the beard gang forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Androgens: 6:42am On May 20, 2022
Kimiso:
i love beard
Correct Niggur..

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Androgens: 6:45am On May 20, 2022
Englishisamust:
Armpit,chest, stomach, laps, and lower jaw. You see that mouthache I just like it very low. because it brings my beauty out small too much of mouthache like those Indians is a no no for me grin

Yeah I can relate at the bolded. Plenty mustache Is a no no for me too..

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Asceleb16(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2022
Newton2024:
I hate beard.
I love beard joor especially when it is well trimmed

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Nobody: 7:46am On May 20, 2022
Tired of shaving down there. lipsrsealed
Jeez, so fúcking stressful. sad

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Demigod22: 8:25am On May 20, 2022
I love hair growing in the right places, I so much love beard, I don't like hair in my armpits, I don't like hair around my gbola, but beard, moustache, I mean neat one, hair on body is a fantasy.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Pussyassasin(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2022
On my private part

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Nobody: 10:35am On May 20, 2022
Armpits
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Dislike Seeing Hair Growing On It by Androgens: 1:46pm On May 20, 2022
Beebah2000:
Tired of shaving down there. lipsrsealed
Jeez, so fúcking stressful. sad

Azin not only you mhan. I was actually telling someone recently I wish there Is something someone can apply that will make the hair stop growing around those parts..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Meet Kelly, The Viral Togolese Tiktok Sensation That’s Stealing The Hear / Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? / Women Are Attracted To Men Who Know These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.