Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays (30410 Views)

Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO / Monkeypox Outbreak Explodes Across Europe ( Pics) / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by PENNYSWAP: 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Una never see anything. When you leave the natural way God intended for pleasure and start poking dirty things, and then use colorful names like LGBTQ+ and "rainbow laces" to brush up a dirty act, it's only a matter of time before diseases endemic to that lifestyle will break out. No one keeps dipping bare hands into a septic tank and expect to not catch something. Despicable people. I spit again.

And you think that james brown that just retired from UK doesn’t have the monkey that he will share around to other naija gays

Small small the thing will spread to gays and non gays
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by DonroxyII: 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Just like HIV, it's likely that gays get the disease and become a health hazard to everyone else
That's it. Same way people having sex with animals and all unhealthy Sexual activities:
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On May 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Why are u offended. This news didn't originate from Africa. Or is daily star now an African news outlet?

By the way, are u a "black African"?
I am an enlightened black African. Violence is for the ignorant, of which many inhabit this forum.
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by kingyakos: 5:18pm On May 20, 2022
funshint:
Our fathers and great grandfathers have been eating monkeys for centuries without any outbreak whatsoever....these people come with their despicable acts; bringing problem to the world....AIDS, Monkey pox....things that were practically unheard of before. God help the world!

Sex with monkey grin
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Acidbath: 5:25pm On May 20, 2022
internationalman:

I don't have to explain it's just a thought.

I think so because unlike man to man, lesbians have something to play with and romance. Breasts, booty and they necessarily don't have to penetrate themselves naturally.

Need I remind you that girls are lesbian in nature but only few are openly practicing it.

That's why they are quick to hug, kiss bath together and call each other sweet pet names.

I'm not in anyway saying they are both not bad anyways

What a weird assumption. I get you but I can assure you that it's not the same feeling that transcends to lesbianism. Close but not it at all.

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Loreettaa: 5:26pm On May 20, 2022
meobizy:
One poster used his sockpuppets to type over six comments. Unemployment is really bad.

The UK is past the stage of blaming random occurrences on gays. They know the social implication. I call fake news on this. Leave prejudice to monkeys in human skin aka black Africans.
Well, it takes one to know one.
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by kingyakos: 5:30pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:
Food don land for una
Blame everything on LGBTQ including TB and Cancer
My own be say if you hate other humans because of their sexual orientation you are not different from those who killed Deborah in Sokoto,nah the same mindset una get na just say u no dey violent
Emphasis on the word hate

Carry ur nyash go give atiku make e put prick na, since u love them
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Longnthick(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2022
Children everywhere,as if Monkey Pox is a new disease. It affects everyone including children...
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On May 20, 2022
angry
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by God1stson(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2022
istina:
I'm yet to see anything good about this homosexuality of a thing.
From HIV to MONKEYPOX na wah o
This people are really sick unfortunately, they are trying to force the sickness on the rest of the world.

These things can't be normal. Now they move from gay to bisexual to GSM OR MSM THE PERVERSION KEEPS INCREASING. GOD INTO UR HAND I COMMEND MY SPIRIT. "THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD COMETH BUT HE HAS NOTHING IN ME". ONLY A CHRISTIAN THAT IS LEAD BY THE SPIRIT WILL OVERCOME THE CORRUPTION IN THIS WORLD NOT BY WILL POWER. U CAN ASK JESUS TO BE UR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR TODAY AND IT WILL BE WELL WITH UR SOUL.
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by lexy2014: 5:47pm On May 20, 2022
meobizy:
I am an enlightened black African. Violence is for the ignorant, of which many inhabit this forum.

Who said anything violence? Meanwhile, u haven't answered my questions:

Why are u offended. This news didn't originate from Africa. Or is daily star now an African news outlet?

By the way, are u a "black African"?
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by toujurs: 5:52pm On May 20, 2022
So una leave woman breast wey soft like fresh agege bread wey just comot from oven, dey press your fellow man yansh wey hard like kpomo. U like suffer o. You like suffer walaihi. Just continue going through alot. E be like na your destiny be that angry
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Hermes119: 5:57pm On May 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Carry ur nyash go give atiku make e put prick na, since u love them
Why are you angry
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Starzo: 5:57pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:
Food don land for una
My own be say if you hate other humans because of their sexual orientation you are not different from those who killed Deborah in Sokoto,nah the same mindset una get na just say u no dey violent

So me not supporting gay unions means I automatically 'hate' people doing it??

Do you even know/understand the meaning of the word 'hate'?

1 Like

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2022
internationalman:
I think people are now intentionally practicing gay act, not necessarily because they were born with it.

It's so because the laws and people are now openly supporting them.

It would reduce if the law is against it and the majority of people frown at it..

I mean lesbianism is to a certain degree understandable; but man to man is unfathomable.
After making a lot of sense, you ruined the whole thing with your last paragraph. Pray tell, how is lesbianism understandable to a certain degree? Call a spade a spade.

4 Likes

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by tnerro1(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2022
Who knows, maybe this useless abomination gay people have started fvcking monkeys
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Ifakiland(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Una never see anything. When you leave the natural way God intended for pleasure and start poking dirty things, and then use colorful names like LGBTQ+ and "rainbow laces" to brush up a dirty act, it's only a matter of time before diseases endemic to that lifestyle will break out. No one keeps dipping bare hands into a septic tank and expect to not catch something. Despicable people. I spit again.
So na only people that goes against God intension dey catch diseases??

1 Like

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Hermes119: 6:01pm On May 20, 2022
I say it again You guys are not different from the guys that killed Deborah in Sokoto
If you hate other humans because of their sexual orientation then you are not different from a person who hates others for following a different religion
Again emphasis on the word hate
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Giorgia: 6:06pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:
Food don land for una

God will bless you for this your statement!
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Puskas: 6:06pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:
Food don land for una

Shut up.
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by mu2sa2: 6:15pm On May 20, 2022
siofra:
Imagine if it originated in an African country. They would have sanctioned that country till its economy collapses.
You just wait; it's still early in the day. The hypocrites will later "trace" the origins to a traveller arriving from Africa.

1 Like

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by kingyakos: 6:16pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:

Why are you angry

Angry for?...
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by jimmynauty: 6:18pm On May 20, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Correct
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by NaijaCars4sale: 6:19pm On May 20, 2022
From One wahala to another, una no dey tire ?

1 Like

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Hermes119: 6:30pm On May 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Angry for?...
Angry at gays
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Hermes119: 6:30pm On May 20, 2022
Puskas:
Shut up.
Are you guilty
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Hermes119: 6:31pm On May 20, 2022
Giorgia:

God will bless you for this your statement!
Thanks
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Hermes119: 6:32pm On May 20, 2022
Starzo:

So me not supporting gay unions means I automatically 'hate' people doing it??

Do you even know/understand the meaning of the word 'hate'?
Simple question
Are you in support of the legislation that criminalizes homosexual people or homosexual behaviour ?
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Puskas: 6:35pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:

Are you guilty
You must be a Gaybriel for supporting this. Spits
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Optmus(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2022
internationalman:
I think people are now intentionally practicing gay act, not necessarily because they were born with it.

It's so because the laws and people are now openly supporting them.

It would reduce if the law is against it and the majority of people frown at it..

I mean lesbianism is to a certain degree understandable; but man to man is unfathomable.

Na disease such as Monkeypox and future rare diseases go make dem get sense finally.
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by kingyakos: 6:38pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:

Angry at gays

Are you one of them
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by TONYE001(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2022
Hermes119:
I say it again You guys are not different from the guys that killed Deborah in Sokoto
If you hate other humans because of their sexual orientation then you are not different from a person who hates others for following a different religion
Again emphasis on the word hate

Sir, if you understand epidemiology, you'd appreciate that the UK did not just wake up from sleep to accuse the MSM community of being possible important vectors of the virus.

Nobody hates anyone. I do not support unnatural sexualities and this does not imply that I hate those that indulge in the act. All I'm asking is that they keep their businesses away from me.

The anus is not structured for sex. It is highly vascular. There is a very rich anastomosis in that region. This makes it easy for diseases to pass on to those that peruse the region.

Anal sex is therefore a significant threat to our health.

With further investigations and studies, we'd come to know how gays contribute to the transmission of this virus.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Showing Nigerian Caregivers Abusing 89-Year-Old Granny Lands Them In Jail / Discharge Patients Who Test Negative Once — NCDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidelines / Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.