Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays (30404 Views)

Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO / Monkeypox Outbreak Explodes Across Europe ( Pics) / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by ecolime(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
From Hiv to Monkeypox, these Homos should restrict it to their community. We've got enough problems to deal with.

1 Like

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by nijanigga: 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
Na smell of shit wey go dey oooze I like how Reinhart Bonkie answered them when asked about homosexuality. He said when I'm filling my car with petrol I put the petrol in the gas tank not in the exhaust

3 Likes

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
istina:
I'm yet to see anything good about this homosexuality of a thing.
More reason, I don't buy into liberality though conservatives might like to pretend.

We can't just fold our hands while our world get destroyed because we are progressive thinkers and would love to mind our business. There's a limit to liberality and abuse is bound to happen if it's not wel defined.

2 Likes

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by MiaBeer(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
shocked

How about Gandujepox? An outbreak in Nigeria that is related to kickback & corruption grin lipsrsealed
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
Homosexuality shouldn't be allowed into our society for any reason, it's weird in all ramifications

2 Likes

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Gkay1(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
U must reap what u sow.

1 Like

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by DonroxyII: 4:43pm On May 20, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Una never see anything. When you leave the natural way God intended for pleasure and start poking dirty things, and then use colorful names like LGBTQ+ and "rainbow laces" to brush up a dirty act, it's only a matter of time before diseases endemic to that lifestyle will break out. No one keeps dipping bare hands into a septic tank and expect to not catch something. Despicable people. I spit again.
But Heterosexual are also not spared from this Diseases:
I Pray to God to take Controls of What we Human are bringing upon ourselves ignorantly or Intentionally.

We need much more Mercies like since 100years ago:
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by ashawopikin(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2022
Very Good
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Soulseeker01(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2022
useless oyibos, una never see anytin yet fucking a fellow gender ass is a total error rubish god punish them all

1 Like

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Golan007: 4:46pm On May 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The Satanist have struck again

Because of Monkeypox?
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by dahmie2013: 4:46pm On May 20, 2022
God is still in charge...
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Charly68: 4:46pm On May 20, 2022
Sick people claiming civilization.. better go for deliverance.. Antichrist forces are deceiving you there

2 Likes

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by sammirano: 4:46pm On May 20, 2022
internationalman:
I think people are now intentionally practicing gay act, not necessarily because they were born with it.

It's so because the laws and people are now openly supporting them.

It would reduce if the law is against it and the majority of people frown at it..

I mean lesbianism is to a certain degree understandable; but man to man is unfathomable.

This is a daft thinking. Gay is as bad as lesbro. Endorsing one and condemning the other makes you complicit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by ecolime(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2022
internationalman:
I think people are now intentionally practicing gay act, not necessarily because they were born with it.

It would reduce if the law is against it and the majority of people frown at it..

I mean lesbianism is to a certain degree understandable; but man to man is unfathomable.
What is understandable about Lesbianism?

2 Likes

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Heffalump(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2022
How I wish this disease is mainly for gas people
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by gaby(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2022
CNN just left the group chat...

grin grin
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by muyico(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2022
Cultist and illuminatic initiated gay and so on d out brk is frm sum1 dat av been infected b4
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by UglyPeople: 4:57pm On May 20, 2022
I hate anything Gays and Lesbians. A guy was admiring me, that i look handsome and my face glitters. Haba, how could a man admire his fellow man. I started giving the guy distance undecided

2 Likes

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Acidbath: 4:57pm On May 20, 2022
What a coincidence.

The monkey pox patient I heard about in naija was suspected to be gay because of how his butt hole appeared.

A lesson to red pillers.

2 Likes

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by lexy2014: 4:58pm On May 20, 2022
internationalman:

Your first paragraph is on point. It's now an agenda to recruit people into it. They are aggressively confusing kids with the shiit.

On the other hand, lesbianism is as much a perversion as homosexuality. After they say its woman to woman, they end up using intimacy gadgets made in the shape of a peniis and give it some fancy name. If that isn't confusion, I don't no what else is
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by lexy2014: 4:59pm On May 20, 2022
gaby:
CNN just left the group chat...

grin grin

Baba, e be like say u no them. Dem carry gay matter for head like say tomorrow no de
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2022
It's just a pity that few powerful individuals in the world promoted this gay and lesbianism people became fetisizing it until it became a plague in Europe..and political leaders like Obama saw it as opportunity to get vote and he capitalise on it that was the beginning of the massive spread around the world that birthed our bobrisky....

Their agenda now is to reduce world population so they are heavily promoting it

Lgbt community are worst than jihadist in the way they shove such abomination on our throat

If we can't fight them nature will
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Elidrisy20: 5:01pm On May 20, 2022
How do they come in contact with the disease? Is it monkey that is f@@cking them or they are f@@cking the monkey
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by CAPSLOCKED: 5:01pm On May 20, 2022
JohnieWalker12:
Death await all Gays. Tukia lipsrsealed

NAME ONE STRAIGHT PERSON THAT HAS LIVED MORE THAN 1000 YEARS, SINCE THEY DO NOT DIE.

1 Like

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by lexy2014: 5:01pm On May 20, 2022
DonroxyII:
But Heterosexual are also not spared from this Diseases:
I Pray to God to take Controls of What we Human are bringing upon ourselves ignorantly or Intentionally.

We need much more Mercies like since 100years ago:

Just like HIV, it's likely that gays get the disease and become a health hazard to everyone else
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Acidbath: 5:01pm On May 20, 2022
internationalman:

Explain this. undecided

I can't say I am surprised though cause its a general fetish males have...to see females perform lesbian acts.
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by lexy2014: 5:05pm On May 20, 2022
meobizy:
One poster used his sockpuppets to type over six comments. Unemployment is really bad.

The UK is past the stage of blaming random occurrences on gays. They know the social implication. I call fake news on this. Leave prejudice to monkeys in human skin aka black Africans.

Why are u offended. This news didn't originate from Africa. Or is daily star now an African news outlet?

By the way, are u a "black African"?
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2022
internationalman:

Can you imagine you saying lesbian is understandable how explain

Can you stand your daughter kissing another lady
Or your wife do females naturally touch themselves I don't understand undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by Dotman2210(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2022
Dirty pigs
Re: UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays by internationalman(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
Acidbath:

Explain this. undecided

I can't say I am surprised though cause its a general fetish males have...to see females perform lesbian acts.

I don't have to explain it's just a thought.

I think so because unlike man to man, lesbians have something to play with and romance. Breasts, booty and they necessarily don't have to penetrate themselves naturally.

Need I remind you that girls are lesbian in nature but only few are openly practicing it.

That's why they are quick to hug, kiss bath together and call each other sweet pet names.

I'm not in anyway saying they are both not bad anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Showing Nigerian Caregivers Abusing 89-Year-Old Granny Lands Them In Jail / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN / Discharge Patients Who Test Negative Once — NCDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.