Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed (976 Views)

Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Dreadlock69(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2022
Have been thinking of getting or I want to have a “armband tattoo" .
Have taught about the pros and cons , but I don't know maybe it laziness that making me not serious bout getting it. My homies got there's recently maybe last year or so but this no peer pressure kinda of thing ,I'm bad my own way ,I need your advice on this knowing it will be a life time thing.

The first pics is my arm.

The rest are the options I want tatted on my arm.

Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Dreadlock69(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2022
Anda

Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by rocknation62(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2022
Your body, your choice.

I believe you’re above 18 you’re old enough to take your own decision.

This life na per head, even twins wey come dis world the same day sef dey take decisions separately.
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by KiNg0G: 1:12pm On May 20, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Have taught about the pros and cons , but I don't know maybe it laziness that making me not serious bout getting it. My homies got there's recently maybe last year or so but this no peer pressure kinda of thing ,I'm bad my own way ,I need your advice on this knowing it will be a life time thing.

Go ahead nigga.

I got 3 on my leg

2 on my chest

But none in my arm
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Dreadlock69(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2022
KiNg0G:

Go ahead nigga.

I got 3 on my leg

2 on my chest

But none in my arm

Somebody ginger me ooo in Bella Shmurda

Nah only arms me wan do
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Dreadlock69(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2022
rocknation62:
Your body, your choice.

I believe you’re above 18 you’re old enough to take your own decision.

This life na per head, even twins wey come dis world the same day sef dey take decisions separately.

Yeah sure

Thanks for the info

Me just want something wey long sleeves fit cover for biased reasons understand
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Jennyclay(f): 1:26pm On May 20, 2022
Drawing a tattoo doesn't translate you're a bad person.
I have met with guys who has tattoos and some of them has the heart of gold... Very nice and cool headed.

It's would be so foolish of you drawing a tattoo without giving reasons why you drew it. ALL the guys with tattoos I've met had one or two reasons why they choose to draw a tattoo..

@op, if you're drawing tattoos for copy copy or you just wanna feel among.. then you're irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Dreadlock69(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Drawing a tattoo doesn't translate you're a bad person.
I have met with guys who has tattoos and some of them has the heart of gold... Very nice and cool headed.

It's would be so foolish of you drawing a tattoo without giving reasons why you drew it. ALL the guys with tattoos I've met had one or two reasons why they choose to draw a tattoo..

@op, if you're drawing tattoos for copy copy or you just wanna feel among.. then you're irresponsible.

Nah far from it

Thanks for the advice again
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by rocknation62(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Yeah sure

Thanks for the info

Me just want something wey long sleeves fit cover for biased reasons understand

I love tattoos & admire it a lot but i can’t bear the pains
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Dreadlock69(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2022
rocknation62:

I love tattoos & admire it a lot but i can’t bear the pains

Wow

It I'll be my first and last tattoo
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by rocknation62(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Wow

Good luck bro grin
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by czarr(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Wow

Lol.
You don't know that inking is addictive?
First and last tattoo my asss..
Once you get one, you'll want another one until all your body is covered and then you'll put on your face.
Some even draw a new tattoo on an old tattoo.
Don't start what you cannot finish.
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Dreadlock69(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
czarr:
Lol.
You don't know that inking is addictive?
First and last tattoo my asss..
Once you get one, you'll want another one until all your body is covered and then you'll put on your face.
Some even draw a new tattoo on an old tattoo.
Don't start what you cannot finish.

Never been addicted to anything so call down
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by czarr(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Never been addicted to anything so call down

Calm down? Wetin concern me? Na my body?

Naso one of my guy wey virtual betting done wreck been dey talk say he can't be addicted to anything. Continue.
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Dreadlock69(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2022
czarr:
Calm down? Wetin concern me? Na my body?

Naso one of my guy wey virtual betting done wreck been dey talk say he can't be addicted to anything. Continue.

I dun play virtual b4 but I reason am say nah satanic game like how Dem program am, I even beat my third born yesterday nah God save am self him for dun faint

My second born came back from work play virtual 5h win 8k , but me see sign of addiction for him body

Normals I dey bet weekend game only with less than 1h
I dey try save my cousin from virtual but nnah ehhh I dun try

I don't do alcohol

I don't do fizzy drank

I'm not addicted to weed only when on outing or event .

So calm
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Charleys: 5:17pm On May 20, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Guy with that armband tattoo, how are you going to get employed. I know you are not a celebrity. No one will give you a job.

Forget about what people tell you. The first time I see a tattoo in a lady, the first thing that comes to my mind is OLOSHO.

Then I see guys like criminals.
Think before you ink.
That tattoo won't look so good on you 2 years from the time it's done.

If the tattoo guy makes a mistake, you'll leave with it forever grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by TMTR: 5:24pm On May 20, 2022
Go ahead nigga, why you dey fear.

I love my tattoos, it helps filtering out myopic and dumb people out of my life.
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by TMTR: 5:30pm On May 20, 2022
Charleys:

Guy with that armband tattoo, how are you going to get employed. I know you are not a celebrity. No one will give you a job.

Forget about what people tell you. The first time I see a tattoo in a lady, the first thing that comes to my mind is OLOSHO.

Think before you ink.

At the bolded, that's really a dumb thing to say, lemme ask you all those bokoharam bombing ya ass ,slicing your throat or else you covert to Islam, do they have tattoos or all those knuckle heads that killed that innocent girl Deborah ,do any of them have tattoos
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2022
In Erigga's voice,"wetin police hate pass,tattoo and dreadlocks" I personally don't have anything against it but i can't have tattoo or dreadlocks and still enter public transport.
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Charleys: 6:21pm On May 20, 2022
TMTR:

At the bolded, that's really a dumb thing to say, lemme ask you all those bokoharam bombing ya ass ,slicing your throat or else you covert to Islam, do they have tattoos or all those knuckle heads that killed that innocent girl Deborah ,do any of them have tattoos

Between me and someone who has a tattoo, who's more likely to get arrested? Like it or not security operatives will always profile you and once they see that lack of responsibility in you (because most people with tattoo are unemployed) they will arrest you. Islamic terrorism is just 22 years old doesn't count.
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by TMTR: 6:28pm On May 20, 2022
Charleys:

Between me and someone who has a tattoo, who's more likely to get arrested? Like it or not security operatives will always profile you and once they see that lack of responsibility in you (because most people with tattoo are unemployed) they will arrest you. Islamic terrorism is just 22 years old doesn't count.

nigga, you need to travel out, Nigeria has really dealt with you grin

So getting a tattoo is lack of responsibility
Nawao
It is only in Nigeria that the vastly uneducated police force profiles someone based on tattoos and that shouldn't be a yardstick, I presume you are educated and should know better.
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Dreadlock69(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2022
Charleys:

Think before you ink.

Shebi naija tattoo niggas abi

Hnmmmm this one deep Sha ooo
Re: I Want To Get A Armband Tattoo Advice Needed by Paulianfa(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2022
I love tattoo but am not gonna get one

(1) (Reply)

What I Do When A Bae Visit And Refuse To Go / Don't Take Your Parents Advice Seriously / How To Be A Man, Have Peace And Get Respected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.