Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo (42239 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Takeit2017(m): 2:30am On Jul 13, 2018

A young man has gone viral thanks to his love for his plus-sized fiancee.@SportyDooWop who usually posts her photos, with loved up captions,shared a couple of photos ,showing off their matching hand tattoos.
The couple reside in Miami.

MORE @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/young-man-and-plus-sized-fiancee-go.html
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Iceberg41: 3:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Iku babayeye
All I see in this pics is a ant wedding a big fat ass elephant
Pls someone should tell me how the guy cock go for big fat cow boby
I don't think he can moan during banding
All I see are Awon omo Irole aye

17 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Good for them.....as long as they are happy.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by chriskosherbal(m): 3:33am On Jul 13, 2018
post=69327666:
Good for them.....as long as they are happy.
yeah...that's true.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34am On Jul 13, 2018
chriskosherbal:
yeah...that's true.
Taking a look at your profile pic.
The boy Will need some Asamkpokoto to do THAT job. cheesy wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by KingLennon(m): 4:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Chubby ladies don't ever get satisfied on bed. I hope that guy is ready o. How dat guy go take endure cow girl with this girl? grin

4 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by itspzpics(m): 5:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Heavy heavy

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by divinelove(m): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2018
d ladies hand is like that of a wrestler lipsrsealed

d guy get mind sha

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2018
so you take an elephant and marry it?

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by johnkey: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2018
mumu guy gawd how does he fück her

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by N0favors: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Ki leleyi? Eja osan jambiti mama, mujemuje, bakasi ti o loga, orobo kibo kibo jalu jalu otokoto ojiiiiiiiii grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by mattonnairaland: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2018
Beautiful girl. Some just like them big grin
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Just look at the comments on this thread, 90% would make comments about what would happen in za oza room , no one would talk about the obvious body dysmorphism and health implication of such obesity. Abeg make we dey expand knowledge small small abeg.
Feminists would say I'm body shaming her, lol. Make una better get a life., a real one, not plastic.

7 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by 00Ademi(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2018
N0favors:
Ki leleyi? Eja osan jambiti mama, mujemuje, bakasi ti o loga, orobo kibo kibo jalu jalu otokoto ojiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
Funwotan alabefe Olugbenga adeboye.... cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by driand(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Dude, the lord is your strength!
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by 1zynnvn(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2018
something is wrong somewhere, is this guy looking for a green card or is her father bill gates. i need answers

4 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by madridguy(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2018
BBW wish to have one as reserve GF tongue
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by guuudy87(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Love is blind sha

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2018
how dis guy dey take bang dis woman la
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by LisaAnne(f): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2018
As long as they're happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by room089: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Mheeen!

Pipo dey get mind o, abi sabi take risk!
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Didcot: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2018
She is not plus size, she is a whale!

7 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by zicoraads: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. kiss kiss

Pocohantas, this could be us. grin

But you are busy uploading pictures of a dick grabbing meme on Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by kaymandak(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Juju dey smell

5 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by 9japrof(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Sometimes person go just use e hand buy something wey go kill am, how on earth would a young man plan on damaging his future on a long term.

But on a second thought, this kinda girls are super loyal, since they are "physique disadvantaged" and they know competition is low, they would show you love like no slay queen has ever shown you.

Dont be surprised if you later hear that she's the one funding the guys luxurious lifestyle...

I think I would like to be that kinda guy grin

7 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Stancity(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2018
You are evil grin
Didcot:
She is not plus size, she is a whale!

Meanwhile!!!

Now Selling: Neck collars at affordable price

Are you a politician who needs Sympathy from your constituents for the incoming election? Are you owing your house rent and need to buy some time from your landlord? Did you steal your conpany's or employer's' money and you want to prove that you have been robbed?

Here comes the answer!!!

The neck collar comes in different colours and it is compatible. It can be folded in your pocket for use at anytime.

Contact me now... Limited quantities available.

Nationwide delivery available at no extra costs.

6 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Why are people insulting her?
So fat girls shouldn't be loved? undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.